Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

SBS:ViVah..!!Caution-Video Updated..!! - Page 9

TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Sohanax

Hmmm, is it just me or did Vivian make a big mistake beeing to close to his co-star, in that 'bite' interview, holding her arm and trying to bite her? cause just after that the usuall AP interviews fully stopped and we have instead been overflown by his precious personal life? guess he is still paying back for the big mistake he didπŸ€”πŸ€£.  here we were thinkg they actually are proffesionals and are allwoed to share offscreen space with other costarts aswell, but it seem only one side have that right though.

And seriously...i have never seen such level of insecurity. If they are trying to be wannabes, remember, those ones u r trying to copy are actually onscreencouples aswell, and the cuteness just comes along the interview, the dont FORCE it😎 

i donno if i should cry or laugh really, this situation is so funny and lame at the same time.

I TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU ON THIS..TOTALLY feels like he is compensating being closest to her ..as on screen he needs to be closest to Suku..some kind of insecurity..seriously..abb kya karen..I dont want to talk & think so low ..I am feeling sad my self that I have to say all this..BUT I am helpless I feel its crossed all limits what so ever now..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Charu21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 6
  1 more PDA act!!!!  Koi bachaooo 
i used to love VivBiz as a couple but now this is really annoying yaar!!! I wish them luck!! 
Seriously man when will this kid learn to keep his private life "private" only!!!  I don't find media's fault in it!!! they will go where da news is, but it's upto VivBiz whether they wanna be da news or not!!!! I feel sad for Vahbiz!! atleast she should think about it!! Vivian still has a huge fan following but it's da girl who has to suffer bashing coz of all this PDA thing!! πŸ˜•
they really need to borrow brains for some other couples!!! πŸ˜†

@ Nidz thanx for sharing!! seriously yaar!! i couldnt read even one line!!! but had to check that out coz of blue tooth comments!!! πŸ˜† 
Kya bakwaas tha woh huh!!!! 

@ Rupa -- count me in !!! me too Abhay fan but now Vivian!!! Definitely NOPE!!!!!!!!!! 
Edited by Charu21 - 12 years ago
AnuPurva thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Nidz for awesome written update of SBB and link...

sanchita1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I liked the interview. Do u know why? In mahabharata Dronacharya sais to Arjun "sirf apni laksh par dhyan(Just pay attention to ur target only) Yahan tumahara laksh sirf machli ki ankh hai tumhe aas pass kuch nahin dikhna chahiye.(Here ur target is only fish's eye dont look around). Here I watch only Viv. His cute smile. Didn't notice other things. Only and only viv.
Ms.Goody thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
VivBizz bashing again????

guys, common !!! u dislike them then dont watch the interview... simple !! πŸ˜•

sorry for sounding so rude again but the above comment have really hurted me

PS: our thoughts differ only on this topic but I love you, guys !!
Edited by SnowWhite1618 - 12 years ago
Petal_Pose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
u guys made me comment. I did not want to but, u made me. thank poco,chill , sanju, and nishi , nidiz for sparing me the horror of watching them. i could not stop laughing at all of ur posts, and i am here at airport leaving for paris. everyone staring at me. I am sorry to say this, but he is def a prude
Edited by syria2014 - 12 years ago
abhina_roks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i donno why ppl are bashing vivah couple just because you ppl did not get visu interview...
im not a fan of any of them...but its like u people are cursing them for being couple...thats why im upset...
i have nothing against you people...i love you guys as friends, but the way you ppl say things abt vivian or vahbiz or both like they are insecure and stuff, i feel u ppl should never get visu interview...oops sorry i just vent out of anger...
Edited by kisivaj - 12 years ago
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: kisivaj

i donno why ppl are bashing vivah couple just because you ppl did not get visu interview...

im not a fan of any of them...but its like u people are cursing them for being couple...thats why im upset...
i have nothing against you people...i love you guys as friends, but the way you ppl say things abt vivian or vahbiz or both like they are insecure and stuff, i feel u ppl should never get visu interview...oops sorry i just vent out of anger...

NO need t curse us girl..as you are a dear friend of ours we anyway  wont be affected by your curse ..because anyways we are not going to get any VISU interview even without you cursing..so CHILL..and ENJOY..at least you are happy..that is enough..!!GOD BLESS..!!
And by the way we are not the cursing types nor we are cursing VIVU & his gf..we want them to live happily ever after..BUT WHAT WE ARE TRYINGTO SAY IS..at least by mistake sometimes..try to give us a interview with SUKU ..even if its with your GF..along with you it is OK..at least let us get to see VIVU VAHBIZ & SUKU bonding..is it a crime...why is it that VIVU either gives interview seperate ..or with his GF for the last 2 or 3 months with only once exception that day with SId & SUKU & VIVU..and by the way..its actually nice that you dont like any of them..so you can be indifferent to this POV..but what to do ..we love the SHOW..and VISU ..because they are ABHIYA..real life mein kya hai we are not interested & so we would love to see some bonding as the characters ..we need to connect..which happens in every show..they always show main leads together..as good friends..so that our connect with the characters dosent vary..and we are not demanding VISU to be CHIPKOFIED all the time..we are just asking them to share a few light moments about their shoot etc..once in at least a month..Sorry that you feel it is cursing..!!
Edited by TOTAL-ROMANTIC - 12 years ago
-Doppelganger- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

-edited-

Edited by Kritz08 - 12 years ago
Alpenliebe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
thanx fr the link n written updates dearπŸ€—