Gulaal

India-Forums

Gulaal
Gulaal

TB:Gulaal to be axed-Discuss Here ONLY (Page 9)

Incense IF-Sizzlerz
Incense
Incense

Posted: 26 June 2011 at 3:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shalini92

i have this bad feeling that something major will happen to kesar. like as if his life is in danger. 
there are talks of gulaal ending soon, but what i dont understand is how are things going to go from now on? durgesh's conspiracy is not out yet, dushy's murder declaration has not been made, kes gul and nowhere where we expected them to be, sudha's curse of kesar NOT HAVING A HAPPY LIFE, talli being pacified, argh! i hope some other lame tv serial gets to go off-air...Dead

he he heLOLLOL  did u prepared ur breakfast and tea urself...coz  i feel the same same  ( confused irritated )  wen i m forced to prepare my breakfast and milk...i feel like killing someoneROFL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

kalika.jsharneil92Geeshu-Cskluv-kiran_trudecentnami2811

deepali1983 Senior Member
deepali1983
deepali1983

Posted: 26 June 2011 at 4:14am | IP Logged

I don' think ki kesar ko kuch hoga. I m sure that Gulaal will return back home till tuesday because Kesar knows that Gulaal dusron ke liye sochti hai.

sharneil92 IF-Dazzler
sharneil92
sharneil92

Posted: 26 June 2011 at 4:54am | IP Logged
arti! you bring in humour when it's most needed! man, its like i am addicted to arti-sense-of-humour! LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kiran_trudecent

kiran_trudecent IF-Rockerz
kiran_trudecent
kiran_trudecent

Posted: 26 June 2011 at 6:13am | IP Logged

hey guys! i feel the same as you do... believe me. but its not only the axing of the show... its also that i am having strong feelings that something might happen to kesar..Cry that's what's causing me to be so paranoid...Cry

shalu !!! dont u even think about my kesar like that Wink ROFL jab tak main hun mere kesar ko kuch nahi ho sakta, dont u know it is my love which has saved kesar from duggu uptill now warna dont u remember how very desperately kesar was searching for duggu ji ROFL

sharneil92

kiran_trudecent IF-Rockerz
kiran_trudecent
kiran_trudecent

Posted: 26 June 2011 at 6:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arti07

i have this bad feeling that something major will happen to kesar. like as if his life is in danger. 
there are talks of gulaal ending soon, but what i dont understand is how are things going to go from now on? durgesh's conspiracy is not out yet, dushy's murder declaration has not been made, kes gul and nowhere where we expected them to be, sudha's curse of kesar NOT HAVING A HAPPY LIFE, talli being pacified, argh! i hope some other lame tv serial gets to go off-air...Dead

he he heLOLLOL  did u prepared ur breakfast and tea urself...coz  i feel the same same  ( confused irritated )  wen i m forced to prepare my breakfast and milk...i feel like killing someoneROFL

hahahahaha arti, well said ROFL

sharneil92

sharneil92 IF-Dazzler
sharneil92
sharneil92

Posted: 26 June 2011 at 6:53am | IP Logged
@kiran: we'll see how strong ur love is for kesuda... its a good thing... you and srush can work together to keep him alive...LOL so that the rest of us can enjoy his white kurta!LOL

kiran_trudecent

Incense IF-Sizzlerz
Incense
Incense

Posted: 26 June 2011 at 7:17am | IP Logged

arti! you bring in humour when it's most needed! man, its like i am addicted to arti-sense-of-humour! LOL

wen did i joke...Wacko...i m alwaays serious Geek

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sharneil92kiran_trudecent-Cskluv-

reemg Senior Member
reemg
reemg

Posted: 26 June 2011 at 7:35am | IP Logged
nahhh...it aint ending guys its a change of time slot :D dont worrry !!!!!!!! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sharneil92kiran_trudecent

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gulaal Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index