Gulaal

India-Forums

Gulaal
Gulaal

TB:Gulaal to be axed-Discuss Here ONLY (Page 8)

sukriti19a Senior Member
sukriti19a
sukriti19a

Posted: 26 June 2011 at 1:52am | IP Logged
NO... NO... If gulaal ending so will my connection iwith STAR PLUS for sure... they promote bakwas serial n end our fav GULAAL...Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kiran_trudecent

sukriti19a Senior Member
sukriti19a
sukriti19a

Posted: 26 June 2011 at 1:54am | IP Logged
Plz... dont say that gulaal is ending... I cant live without seeing my kesuda

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sudeshna19dramebaazsharneil92

SlingShooter Senior Member
SlingShooter
SlingShooter

Posted: 26 June 2011 at 2:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sukriti19a

NO... NO... If gulaal ending so will my connection iwith STAR PLUS for sure... they promote bakwas serial n end our fav GULAAL...Angry

If you keep on adding water to dilute the curry, then a stage comes when you are left with water only. CVs should add more masala and think of better tracks. You are right, 80-90% shows have the same "ghissa pitta" theme (degrading the bahu) and they are on air for ages. Confused & Shocked

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kiran_trudecent

kiran_trudecent IF-Rockerz
kiran_trudecent
kiran_trudecent

Posted: 26 June 2011 at 2:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shalini92

i have this bad feeling that something major will happen to kesar. like as if his life is in danger. 
there are talks of gulaal ending soon, but what i dont understand is how are things going to go from now on? durgesh's conspiracy is not out yet, dushy's murder declaration has not been made, kes gul and nowhere where we expected them to be, sudha's curse of kesar NOT HAVING A HAPPY LIFE, talli being pacified, argh! i hope some other lame tv serial gets to go off-air...Dead

no shalu no no no no, dont say this Cry , i vl cry !!! y ru having this feeling yar, plzzz koi roko is serial ko end hone say, yar what is this whenever we get some thing interesting to watch, it goes off-air, is it the CVs have some problem or is it that v r aliens, coming from other planets ??? Angry

sukriti19asharneil92Geeshu

manzilmukul IF-Sizzlerz
manzilmukul
manzilmukul

Posted: 26 June 2011 at 2:35am | IP Logged
no ...no no..Ouch...shalu pls..don't say it's ending abhi to show mein...the pair hasnt had any happy moments...me crying and restless...I thought gulaal ratings hv improved dramatically...and ppl are liking kes gul pair...how can it be endingCry

sharneil92Geeshukiran_trudecent

deepali1983 Senior Member
deepali1983
deepali1983

Posted: 26 June 2011 at 2:45am | IP Logged

Yeh I am sure its not ending. Because abhi abhi to serial me Kesar or Gulaal mile bhi nahin hain. So, how can they end this beautiful serial. & hum gulaal ki axe hone ki baat kyun karte hain.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sharneil92Geeshu

sharneil92 IF-Dazzler
sharneil92
sharneil92

Posted: 26 June 2011 at 3:01am | IP Logged
hey guys! i feel the same as you do... believe me. but its not only the axing of the show... its also that i am having strong feelings that something might happen to kesar..Cry that's what's causing me to be so paranoid...Cry
winterdusk Goldie
winterdusk
winterdusk

Posted: 26 June 2011 at 3:24am | IP Logged
y am i not suprised it started with talli love revealation next day vasant murder mystery third  day kesar acceptance for marriage 4th day wedding 5th day refusal to marriage  day  6th confession 7th  day gulaal leaving and 8th day confession in front of everyone...

now whats left

gulaal acceptance
dushyant confession

i m sure 30 days are enough for it...i seriously hate star plus sometimes i really want to know which dung is filled in the brains of the decision maker...they ended all creative serials and are moving with tere mere sapne humari devrani maryaada maayke se bandhi dor all having less trp and less popularity then gulaal...and now bringing the. crap shows...bring on star plus...after gulaal u r banned in my house Angry...i will better watch color who atleast promise to complete the story...

Edited by sanjh11 - 26 June 2011 at 3:25am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

thari_tharikalika.jbintus02sharneil92Geeshu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gulaal Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index