Gulaal

India-Forums

Gulaal
Gulaal

TB:Gulaal to be axed-Discuss Here ONLY (Page 7)

nityav4 Newbie
nityav4
nityav4

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
This is not fair!!!!!!!!!!

aachus Goldie
aachus
aachus

Posted: 04 June 2011 at 8:00am | IP Logged
pls just change the time slot
ArhainAshish IF-Sizzlerz
ArhainAshish
ArhainAshish

Posted: 18 June 2011 at 4:15am | IP Logged
I hopee dey dun fisnish it:'(i l;yk kesar n gulaaalll
kesar is scuha talented actooorrr neil i wish sp dsnt ends it:((
dey shudnt i luvvv iittt..many ppl r luving ittt dun end it sp dunn
staroneaj Senior Member
staroneaj
staroneaj

Posted: 19 June 2011 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
gulaal shudnt end so many ppl watch it ...they shuld first end the dumb dramas which none watches first...lots of ppl watch gulaal its ranked no 11 ...
kalibilli Newbie
kalibilli
kalibilli

Posted: 24 June 2011 at 8:36am | IP Logged
un  confirmed news gulaal is best
sumiko Goldie
sumiko
sumiko

Posted: 24 June 2011 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
 Feel terrible at the thought. Please let us see Kesar win his lady love and Gulaal become aware of him. I am sure this show can be fitted at another time. Not fair to the viewers. Really this is one show which has the best actors ,very good costumes, very good dialogue delivery,excellent timing and really a great show. Anybody listening out there? Please don't axe the show Gulaal
sharneil92 IF-Dazzler
sharneil92
sharneil92

Posted: 26 June 2011 at 1:27am | IP Logged
i have this bad feeling that something major will happen to kesar. like as if his life is in danger. 
there are talks of gulaal ending soon, but what i dont understand is how are things going to go from now on? durgesh's conspiracy is not out yet, dushy's murder declaration has not been made, kes gul and nowhere where we expected them to be, sudha's curse of kesar NOT HAVING A HAPPY LIFE, talli being pacified, argh! i hope some other lame tv serial gets to go off-air...Dead

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

anju_smbintus02kiran_trudecentShellJA

SlingShooter Senior Member
SlingShooter
SlingShooter

Posted: 26 June 2011 at 1:31am | IP Logged
If the news of Gulaal being replaced by another show soon is true then we are in for a big disappointment. Even otherwise, the current story line, as it has taken so many twist and turns, needs more than a quarter to unwind, but I have a feeling that it will be wound up very abruptly.
Currently the CVs are stretching the story where Kesar is desperate and Gulaal is holding it back. So what happens when she does not hold it back any further. How many more episodes can it be stretched to? There is no other track in the story which can keep the viewers interested. Why would someone be interested in getting Dushi punished if it is not going to affect the romance of the leads. CVs will unwind it at Fast-Forward speed. Gulaal may confess and accept Kesar in the last moments of the last episode.

This show is heading for sudden death. tsk! tsk!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OYesSheDid

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gulaal Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index