Gulaal

India-Forums

Gulaal
Gulaal

TB:Gulaal to be axed-Discuss Here ONLY (Page 4)

nirmaldas Groupbie
nirmaldas
nirmaldas

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 11:02am | IP Logged
All we can do is send feedbacks about the show and also requests not to axe it to the star forum.i have sent  a number of posts today itself.if all of us do the same it will have a big impact.let us fight till the end.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

reemgSadia.khan

Fawadilicious Goldie
Fawadilicious
Fawadilicious

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 9:26pm | IP Logged
honestly speaking..m nt shocked..what else can b expected from star plus..they did same thing with tere liye and now again they hav lost it...gud going star plus...one day u will pay for this

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sadia.khan

kelly12 Senior Member
kelly12
kelly12

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 10:32pm | IP Logged
its a shame..these CVs dont have a brain..can we get in touch with them some how and tell not to do this???

Sadia.khan

minesh8 Newbie
minesh8
minesh8

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 10:46pm | IP Logged
Hi i am new here!! Gulaal is the only best show on starplusThumbs Up! should't go off air now!! They should change the time instead!!

Sadia.khan

reemg Senior Member
reemg
reemg

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 2:02am | IP Logged
Ok guys i think we have been doing a good job by sending our complaints and messages! I mean the CV's and TRP's have to take that in account!

I have a feeling that if we carry on like this they time slot will be changed! Gulaal has a lot to offer and alot has to be still revealed yet. The story CANNOT just end like that!

Star plus will be the dumbest television company alive.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tutun30navya786Sadia.khan

navya786 Newbie
navya786
navya786

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 4:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by reemg

Ok guys i think we have been doing a good job by sending our complaints and messages! I mean the CV's and TRP's have to take that in account!

I have a feeling that if we carry on like this they time slot will be changed! Gulaal has a lot to offer and alot has to be still revealed yet. The story CANNOT just end like that!

Star plus will be the dumbest television company alive.

Hehe, well after seeing how stubborn and persistent we fans are, they have to reconsider! You're totally right, this show has so much to offer, and hasn't been able to reach it's full potential yet. But nothin has been finalized, so keep praying!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

reemgSadia.khan

SwarnaS Groupbie
SwarnaS
SwarnaS

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 8:26am | IP Logged
They do this to all the good shows all the time

Sadia.khan

lamar123 Newbie
lamar123
lamar123

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 4:42am | IP Logged
not fair

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gulaal Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index