Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sejal1986 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
I am sad, I loved it, it is indeed a unique show. 
-anvita- thumbnail
I think some refreshing stuff must be brought in gulaal.Most probably vasant's return,kesar-talli,dushyant-vasant-kesar truth finding,gulaal -vasant chemistry all this will give trp's to the show.cv's must think of all this.Then there will be no necessity to axe it.
Fezana thumbnail
Its typical of the channel. Axe the good ones and leave the crap for people to watch. So what's the use of even commenting or complaining. As though they will listen to us. I just want to enjoy it till it lasts.
aachus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
pls just change the time slot
ArhainAshish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I hopee dey dun fisnish it:'(i l;yk kesar n gulaaalll
kesar is scuha talented actooorrr neil i wish sp dsnt ends it:((
dey shudnt i luvvv iittt..many ppl r luving ittt dun end it sp dunn
staroneaj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
gulaal shudnt end so many ppl watch it ...they shuld first end the dumb dramas which none watches first...lots of ppl watch gulaal its ranked no 11 ...
kalibilli thumbnail
un  confirmed news gulaal is best
sumiko thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
 Feel terrible at the thought. Please let us see Kesar win his lady love and Gulaal become aware of him. I am sure this show can be fitted at another time. Not fair to the viewers. Really this is one show which has the best actors ,very good costumes, very good dialogue delivery,excellent timing and really a great show. Anybody listening out there? Please don't axe the show Gulaal
sharneil92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
i have this bad feeling that something major will happen to kesar. like as if his life is in danger. 
there are talks of gulaal ending soon, but what i dont understand is how are things going to go from now on? durgesh's conspiracy is not out yet, dushy's murder declaration has not been made, kes gul and nowhere where we expected them to be, sudha's curse of kesar NOT HAVING A HAPPY LIFE, talli being pacified, argh! i hope some other lame tv serial gets to go off-air...🤢