India-Forums

Kismat
Kismat

Two Men: Gains, Irreparable Loss Knocking

Taiyo IF-Stunnerz
Taiyo
Taiyo

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 12:48am | IP Logged
One got the  foundation and another started from the scratch (indirectly helped by that foundation), and both have written their own destinies and are highly successfully individuals. Aditya, the visionary, is sowing the idea that will become the norm, while Kabir, the dream chaser, is expanding his dreams to leave behind a legacy.

But, these two men stand at the same cross-road and all the paths lead to the graveyard of their most dear ones. They are staring at the waning figures of two men -- the two men who were the most selfless confidantes and more of the two men.

Irreparable loss is knocking at their doors.

Kabir

Jayant, my friend,
Please do not cross over and disappear,
You have to be by my side till my end,
I won't let you go, do you hear.

Aditya

My Dear Uncle Vish,
Listen to me, please do not close the gate,
I never got a chance to ask you, your wish,
Give me a day more, please wait.

Sorry for crappy lines but words are not flowing. Jayant- Kabir and Aditya-Uncle Vish's scenes were so simple but high on emotional quotient, and I had to come here and make a post. Smile

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

apple64veil_of_rosesShellJATheDilettantesecretkeepervioletteIsha.Ishaaanyakunatshivani003BingeAutumn.Blueberry_07Nymeria

apple64 Groupbie
apple64
apple64

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 1:36am | IP Logged
WELCOME BACK... luv ur posts dear

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Taiyo

Blueberry_07 IF-Sizzlerz
Blueberry_07
Blueberry_07

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 2:56am | IP Logged
Annn i missed youuu! HugHugHugHug
Welcome back and those lines were fabulous!! Agree with ya, Jayant/Kabir and Uncle Vish/Adi scenes really stood out for me in yst's episode. Esp Jayant and Kabir. That scene was just so sad :-(

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BingeAutumn.

Binge IF-Rockerz
Binge
Binge

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 4:02am | IP Logged
An, beautiful lines! ClapStar

Never thought that Uncle Vish would forget the office address! That was shocking as well as sad. Yet another loss in both the men's lives.. and this time both Jayant and Vish have been like support system right from the beginning in the ladder of success to Kabir and ARM respt. 

veil_of_rosesTaiyo

Taiyo IF-Stunnerz
Taiyo
Taiyo

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 4:18am | IP Logged
Apple: Thank You SmileHugHugHug

Vini: HugHugHugMe Miss Yapping with you Unhappy ... I almost had tears in my eyes watching Jayant and Kabir's interaction and then Vish uncle and Aditya. I love the character of Jayant and the actor portraying the role is just so COO.

Violet Rays Melody: HugHugHug Yes, they were their pillar of support and played a crucial role in the success story of the two men. I was sad watching both the interactions.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

veil_of_roses

-Yuks- IF-Sizzlerz
-Yuks-
-Yuks-

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 4:40am | IP Logged
My god, when I saw the state Uncle Vish was in yesterday, I myself almost started to cry.

This was the man who raised and reared Adi once Madhav died.
And this was the condition he was in? It was so sad to see that.

Atleast they did show Adi in yesterday's episode. Else, the last one week has been entirely Kabir oriented.

Yuks

veil_of_rosesTaiyo

Nymeria IF-Sizzlerz
Nymeria
Nymeria

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 8:06am | IP Logged
Goodness GRACIOUS An! Where the heck had you been?!  Took you so freaking long to find the place back again?Shocked

Anyhow, missed your lyrical posts. and yeah you summed yesterday's episode's highlighting events very nicely. Jayant-Kabir and ARM-Uncle Vish moments have always been good to watch...well written and very well executed by the players.

Isha.IshaTheDilettante

TheDilettante IF-Rockerz

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 4:15pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Isha.IshaNymeriaAutumn.Taiyo

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index