India-Forums

Navya
Navya

is this the reason??? (Page 5)

mizzneetu Goldie
mizzneetu
mizzneetu

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Kind of along the storyline of Ishq Vishq in a way? 

tp26 Newbie
tp26
tp26

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 11:00am | IP Logged
yaa...d initial pilot promos...showed ananth like reaall grounded n sensible..n not d person giving in so easily...n now he is all around like a romeo...literaly forcing himself on navyaa...it seems ridiculous..gng to pick her up all d time...gossh...n if dis is all kinda bet...it shdnt be...he is shown to be very sensible..head on shoulders n not a person to hurt anyone...so lets c...its going way to faasst...so we arent able to digest it..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vedula_1

vedula_1 Senior Member
vedula_1
vedula_1

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 9:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nami2811

I don think so Anant is doin all dis to win over Ranbir.. Ermm
Vedula I feel dat Anant himself doesn't knw wat hez doin, y hez doin..LOL

Frankly even we don knw wats happening.. LOL

lol... even i donno whats happening right now!!! am still in utter confusion... whats all this!! Confused
vedula_1 Senior Member
vedula_1
vedula_1

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 9:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tp26

yaa...d initial pilot promos...showed ananth like reaall grounded n sensible..n not d person giving in so easily...n now he is all around like a romeo...literaly forcing himself on navyaa...it seems ridiculous..gng to pick her up all d time...gossh...n if dis is all kinda bet...it shdnt be...he is shown to be very sensible..head on shoulders n not a person to hurt anyone...so lets c...its going way to faasst...so we arent able to digest it..

yes!! your right!! the story is heading like a rocket...Confused and its true that we are unable to digest this fact!! Ouch but did you guys observe?? when he remembers navya's dialogs.. he gives a kind of weird expressions as though he realised what ranbir and mr. harry said was true...  when you love/like someone... and get to know that the other person loves/likes you back.. then your happpiness have no boundaries... i mean you feeel extremely happy..!! but hamara anant ka chehra toh bahot hi confused tha... i coudnt find a bit of happiness on his face..!!! the expression he gave was like hearing navya's feelings... he remembered and realised  what ranbir and his frnz said about navya's feelings were true!!!! and am completely clueless... why he ran and hugged navya...!!!  Confused  goshhh... am going totally mad!!! i hope this week would give some clarity in the story!!!Sleepy

Edited by vedula_1 - 15 May 2011 at 9:29pm

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Navya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index