Navya

is this the reason??? (Page 3)

..StarAngel.. IF-Rockerz
..StarAngel..
..StarAngel..

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 7:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vedula_1

Originally posted by starangel

arre yaar yeh tho sab out of ctrl ho rahi hain hamare anant ko...Winklekin im sure tiz time kuch bhi hojaye anant navya ko nahi chodega...Embarrassed

am actually loving the couple... but feeling that this sudden increase in the speed of story will affect the show...Sleepy

noo..there r sooo many stories which are yet 2 go...itz nt nly a clg love story..their family..nd marriage evrythng s included...so i thnk itz gng n a rgt path nwWink

vedula_1 Senior Member
vedula_1
vedula_1

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 7:42am | IP Logged

Originally posted by vedula_1

arre yaar yeh tho sab out of ctrl ho rahi hain hamare anant ko...Winklekin im sure tiz time kuch bhi hojaye anant navya ko nahi chodega...Embarrassed

am actually loving the couple... but feeling that this sudden increase in the speed of story will affect the show...Sleepy

noo..there r sooo many stories which are yet 2 go...itz nt nly a clg love story..their family..nd marriage evrythng s included...so i thnk itz gng n a rgt path nwWink

hmmm!!! i do agree with you..!!! but i dint want the confession and all this so soon... intensity in the story hasnt reached to peaks like in the other shows... almost all the couples have an intense love story.. after a long run.. then they realise its love!! by then they have devoloped a very intense lovestory b/n them... but if this is the case with navya.. then i think there wouldnt be that much intensity as compared to the other couples!!! just my POV!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

madhu_sridhar

madhu_sridhar Goldie
madhu_sridhar
madhu_sridhar

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 9:46am | IP Logged
well said vedulaSmile...i think the promo has  thrown the forum into a frenzy...all of us are literally stranded  without answers...anant's attraction is justified...here is a girl who is so different...someone who does everything for his sake...and not to mention shares a somewhat similar family background...naturally, he will find a pull towards navya...but love??? if they start the love sequence now, there wont be much left to show in the future...and the story will wander of somewhere else...no offence guys...my point of view...all said and done, i'll watch the show no matter wat they show...  

vedula_1

samratrocks IF-Sizzlerz
samratrocks
samratrocks

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 9:48am | IP Logged
i dont think its anything related to his challenge wid ranbirr.. ranbir never tld him to go too navvyaa... their challenege was sumthng totally different n i guess cvs jst ended it wid dat!
vedula_1 Senior Member
vedula_1
vedula_1

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 9:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by madhu_sridhar

well said vedulaSmile...i think the promo has  thrown the forum into a frenzy...all of us are literally stranded  without answers...anant's attraction is justified...here is a girl who is so different...someone who does everything for his sake...and not to mention shares a somewhat similar family background...naturally, he will find a pull towards navya...but love??? if they start the love sequence now, there wont be much left to show in the future...and the story will wander of somewhere else...no offence guys...my point of view...all said and done, i'll watch the show no matter wat they show...  

exactly!!! that is what i wanted to tell...!!! if they bring in the love sequence right now itself... then there wouldn't be much left in the show...!!! i actually wanted a gradual progression in the story... not sudden tsunami waves...LOLConfused
vedula_1 Senior Member
vedula_1
vedula_1

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
guys... now am damn sure that anant want to prove himself before ranbir.. that hez trying to get close to navya!! Confused
-Liana- IF-Sizzlerz
-Liana-
-Liana-

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
if we follow the title track then i ll say both anant and navya's charecter switched with each other dnt knw if anyone noticed or not i the title track navya was much more fun loving and bindas on the other hand anant was lil nervous and always use to stare at navi but when we watch on the show anant bcom much more friendly and navi bcom nervous and confused so i guess the creative team hv dcided to change thier charecter skatch a lil bit and now what ever he is doing is not in his hand from the last few epi whenever i saw his deeds i just say to myself he is getting "BEKABOO" BlushingLOL and the prob im sure it ll b created by rama &shagunDead

vedula_1

Klars Newbie
Klars
Klars

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 2:09pm | IP Logged
yes Anant character has changed a bit but i think it is because of his attraction towards navya that he is now totally bekaboo...yes he was a bit naughty or mischievous...remember the computer tuition scene when anant was playing with his laptop taking pictures of navya whenever he got the chance...if you watch his expressions and eyes closely they are so full of mischief...and now as he is on more friendly terms with navya and also feeling the pull towards her...that mischievous self of him is coming to the surface...and he is confused too so now he does not what he is doing...what he wants from navya and is totally irrational in his acts...

so saying that anant character has totally changed is not true...

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Navya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index