Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

siddharth leaving.. - Page 2

Poll

will the story be interesting when sid is dead..?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shivani003 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Nope. Highly doubt it. Abhiya on their own or even presence of Maithili would be good enough to take the place that Sid had made for me. 😭

I dont think I will be as excited to watch anymore. Whenever they have less of Sid in episodes, I never quite enjoyed it. Gosh I will miss him.

Hey BTW whats his new show? Is he gonna be a lead in it? And what channel?
Ms-Min-Ho thumbnail
Yes it certainly a good actor but his role is to spoil the relationship Abhiya compared diaries vapira Damon hundred times better than Sidd Edited by GuRti. - 12 years ago
remosalsa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
i think cause now Mythili is the new villian, Sid's role continuation she will do😔

as in ektas serial mostly always women r villians
anzy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
r u all serious,means sid is really gng 2 die.
FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
yes it will be more interesting. now we will get Pyaar ki Ye Ek Kahani back. Of late it had become Sid ki evilness ki ye ek kahani. nd I am looking forward to Mathli's evilness as only then will Abhay realise that his tru love is Piya and like Piya wished in one of d earlier episodes that when will the day come when it wud be just u and me and no Metz, I think the entry of evil Maithali will finally help Abhay get rid of his emotional baggage which he has been carrying on for centuries and finally abhay and Piya will be truly together.

r u all serious,means sid is really gng 2 die.

ii know yaar

my heart is aching regarding this news 

the pain is too much to bear 

coz i cant imagine one epi without him