Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Please do not kill PKYEK like MJHT (Page 6)

Black_Paradize IF-Rockerz
Black_Paradize
Black_Paradize

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 11:29am | IP Logged
yeh right we let them free

abhina_roks Goldie
abhina_roks
abhina_roks

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Today i came late to India-Forums...and i havent watched todays episode yet...

To tell you frankly, this (pkyek) is my first forum, im unaware of MJHT, DMG forums so much...though i used to watch both the shows without missing an episode...

All i want to say as a normal viewer and not influenced viewer from the forums, im telling you that many people in india and my friends, relatives stopped watching MJHT when rati died...when rati returned back also, they cudnt balance it the same way and cudnt get back its old charm...i used to love MJHT and did not miss a single episode until she died...
So it was their sick idea to remove the character from the show...

Right now i agree that sid's character was getting dragged and they were all the while showing only his evil plans on abhiya...but I thought after mythili's return, the story will take a new dimension on sid's angle...

there was lot of scope in sid's character
1. they can show his past, pain, why he feels betrayed by abhay and why R's have disowned him and how he turned evil...
2. they can show sid realizing that mythili is all bitchy and trying to betray him, that way he can protect his brother abhay and piya
3. they ccan sid falling for panchi eventually and start sidchi track as i dont want panchi to go back to danish
4 they can show abhid bond and brotherly love...sid trying to protect abhay from dangers...
5. he can play an important role when werewolves enter the show...

there is so much to show about him and with him along with abhiya in the show...Dont you want to see all the above?

Cv's did not plan to end his character until this new show came up...so i want them to continue with their original plan...so what's wrong in asking the cv's to not end his character...

i dont want his character to end...agreed he can have a break for a while...but i want him to return with a different angle...

Now tell me do u all agree?

Edited by kisivaj - 12 May 2011 at 12:09pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-rupa---sanchita--

--sanchita-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sanchita--
--sanchita--

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kisivaj

Today i came late to India-Forums...and i havent watched todays episode yet...

To tell you frankly, this (pkyek) is my first forum, im unaware of MJHT, DMG forums so much...though i used to watch both the shows without missing an episode...

All i want to say as a normal viewer and not influenced viewer from the forums, im telling you that many people in india and my friends, relatives stopped watching MJHT when rati died...when rati returned back also, they cudnt balance it the same way as it was before charming and colorful show...i used to love MJHT and did not miss a single episode until she died...
So it was their sick idea to remove the character from the show...

Right now i agree that sid's character was getting dragged and they were all the while showing only his evil plans on abhiya...but I thought after mythili's return, the story will take a new dimension on sid's angle...

there was lot of scope in sid's character
1. they can show his past, pain, why he feels betrayed by abhay and why R's have disowned him and how he turned evil...
2. they can show sid realizing that mythili is all bitchy and trying to betray him, that way he can protect his brother abhay and piya
3. they ccan sid falling for panchi eventually and start sidchi track as i dont want panchi to go back to danish
4 they can show abhid bond and brotherly love...sid trying to protect abhay from dangers...
5. he can play an important role when werewolves enter the show...

there is so much to show about him and with him along with abhiya in the show...Dont you want to see all the above?

Cv's did not plan to end his character until this new show came up...so i want them to continue with their original plan...so what's wrong in asking the cv's to not end his character...

i dont want his character to end...agreed he can have a break for a while...but i want him to return with a different angle...

Now tell me do u all agree?

I totally agreed with u.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

abhina_roks

abhina_roks Goldie
abhina_roks
abhina_roks

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
thanks abhaylove and sanchitaroy for agreeing with me...

-rupa-

abhina_roks Goldie
abhina_roks
abhina_roks

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanvismile

Originally posted by abhayfan_dishu

yes see sid track is not moving frwrd as of now and wid both Arnav and Piya on verge of knowing his truth, the CVs cant continue the present track with him winning in his evil motives. A flashback at this point also does not make sense, and so if we continue to demand to retain Sid, the CVs may not know what exactly to do with his character as they cnt show his evil ways winning for years and years, so it might just ruin d show.

they surely can move the track with piya knowing the secret ,arnav having doubt regarding sid,finaly they expose sid is bad guy not right for panchi ,not that he is vampire n all,then sid slowly realising what is making him marry panchi ,actualy there is no need for mariage to fullfill his evil plans ,he can break up with her by showing his casanova image ,but he is doin so much to mary panchi ,somehow piya n arnav expose him ,he then realises his love for then he starts changing ,he may reveals the story to panchi how he turned bad ,what had hapened earlier between he n his brothers without revealing the fact he is 200 years old vampire ,who says they cant continue the story with sid ,may be they can show his powers taken away by the superiors for sometime ,they not necesary have to kill the character forever.this is no justice ,there were supose to show so many shades of sid somewer ekta has got the habit of draging it but doesnt mean it should get killed.regarding rati it was different ,although she was the essence of the show ,she has nothing left to offer ,after showing rati dead they had got storyline where the show cud strongly continue,rati example is not applicable to sid

just because arnav n piya came to know sid s identity doesnt mean sid should get killed ,he is dark evil vampire who is arnav infront of him,what has arnav done so much to fight against ,just one day goin to vampire catcher and killing sid ,its tthis sound funny ,such evil empire so easily geting finished,at least this process continue for a long time then ok tomorow the vampire comunity come to know the love abhaiya they will decide to kill abhay because it is against their rules then wat will u say.dont say story cant proceed ...u just have to think beyond.
well said @tanvismile...thats what i havee been saying too...
abhina_roks Goldie
abhina_roks
abhina_roks

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 12:29pm | IP Logged

See thts what i have been saying again and again, maybe the creatives think that right now its not the time to show other shades of Sid. I am 200% sure that Sid will be returned to the show after sometime when Maithali would have started showing her true colors. I donno,how CVs plan his exit, but maybe they show him only running away to escape and leaving Metz to carry on his evil schemes. So I would really like to wait and watch. Frankly I am more worried as to what will happen to Abhay and PIya and if Piya will remain locked in a coffin for 1 year.

arey yaar ,y dont u understand ,creatives have not taken the decision by thinking about the show and the character.see its all hapening after the latest news that sid bagged the role of new show ,it is not any creative decision ,thats why they brought maithili overnight ,this got al planned after the maha episode ,if this was planned well in advance then we would get maithili s episode as maha episode becoz this is bigger twist rather then what they showed on saturday.
well if they decided as per what u say then then also i think they wont they have the habit of leaving it half ,ur the just thinking big ,something big is in store but i dont think so.
so true...Clap.Clapexactly...cv's original plan was to grow on sid's character and not end him so fast...so all we ask is to continue with their original plans...
and it is true that they did not introduce maithili which is the hight point in the show becoz they werent thinking in those lines yet...they made this fast decision now so as to get sid's exit...
abhina_roks Goldie
abhina_roks
abhina_roks

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 12:36pm | IP Logged

See thts what i have been saying again and again, maybe the creatives think that right now its not the time to show other shades of Sid. I am 200% sure that Sid will be returned to the show after sometime when Maithali would have started showing her true colors. I donno,how CVs plan his exit, but maybe they show him only running away to escape and leaving Metz to carry on his evil schemes. So I would really like to wait and watch. Frankly I am more worried as to what will happen to Abhay and PIya and if Piya will remain locked in a coffin for 1 year.

arey yaar ,y dont u understand ,creatives have not taken the decision by thinking about the show and the character.see its all hapening after the latest news that sid bagged the role of new show ,it is not any creative decision ,thats why they brought maithili overnight ,this got al planned after the maha episode ,if this was planned well in advance then we would get maithili s episode as maha episode becoz this is bigger twist rather then what they showed on saturday.
well if they decided as per what u say then then also i think they wont they have the habit of leaving it half ,ur the just thinking big ,something big is in store but i dont think so.

very true...Clap...yes originally they had no plans to end his role..they had much more in store to grow on that character...this was all becoz of the new show...so whats wrong in asking them to continue with their original plan...introduction of maithili is the highpoint in this show and it cud have introduced in Maha episode...but they havent bought her then becoz it didnt require sid's exit...all this was a sudden change to show sid's exit...
so all i want to say is they have so much scope in sid's role as per their original plans...i dont want unfinished tracks...it just leaves the viewers unsatisfied...asking to continue with original plans is nt a bad thing...

-rupa-

luvarti IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 3:36pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index