Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Please do not kill PKYEK like MJHT (Page 5)

..Bournville.. IF-Stunnerz
..Bournville..
..Bournville..

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 6:19am | IP Logged
whatever it is, i would rather like to wait and watch whether I enjoy d new track or not rather than insisting on retaining one character whose evilness at present is killing all other characters and the main storyline of the show. at least thts my opinion that while Sid has been given a very meaty role and his wittiness is enjoyable, I also feel that his track has completely sidelined all other characters and has actually ended the abhiya love story which should rather be the main focus of the story.

-rupa- IF-Rockerz
-rupa-
-rupa-

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 7:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chill_Out

Originally posted by abhaylove

Whats going on here ...OuchOuch. Is it if we ask for sid then PKYEK will get close ..i dont want that . It is only serial that i see . I am confused ...with rati example.ShockedShocked

The reason you're confused with Rati's example, Rupa, is because that example holds absolutely no relevance here! The two situations are completely different! I still don't understand the need to drag Rati and MJHT here. Rati's character was killed off in MJHT and that is when the downfall began. Her return only gave the show a few more months of airing.
And PKYEK will not end because of Sid but because the CVs don't know what they're talking about. They could've done so much with Sid's character. Why is it so hard for them to show the concept in a sensible manner and not drag tracks and weave it with the upcoming ones without making the characters look naive and gullible and weaken and belittle bonds and relationships? 
i understand now ..yes cannot compare MJHT 3 years show with PKYEK 6month . I know CV dont have story ahead ..that is why many tracks has no ending . Yes they could have finished SID track in good way ...as viewer we can find that track is forced for sid exist . ...i dont know CV understand that any character they show ...it depend on the forced story they can change the character as per there will . Writer are pathetic ...but one cannot really help . Normally ekta shows do have strong character..what ever they are... here everything from track , story , character all are badly portrayed
Thanks a lot EmbarrassedSmile
PS : i am scare to read all the comments ..as sid fan i did send message on twitter& starone
If everyone is fine with sid exist ...then me too ..i know he is going to get best role in colours ...which is good for him ...so my intention was not toruble him for sure.  i am happy for him...and leave everything now on creatives

SO from my side i am all happy to sid in new lead role Smile

Edited by abhaylove - 12 May 2011 at 8:01am
tanvismile IF-Sizzlerz
tanvismile
tanvismile

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 7:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by abhayfan_dishu

whatever it is, i would rather like to wait and watch whether I enjoy d new track or not rather than insisting on retaining one character whose evilness at present is killing all other characters and the main storyline of the show. at least thts my opinion that while Sid has been given a very meaty role and his wittiness is enjoyable, I also feel that his track has completely sidelined all other characters and has actually ended the abhiya love story which should rather be the main focus of the story.

i think sid has brought vampirish angle to show ,earlier there were not so much about vampires,their life ,their emotions,their powers ,there was nothing ,after sid s entry unpredictable things kept us glued to r seats ,arnab get kidnaped,he seeing vampire traits ,human vampire fight made it intersting ,first it was when piya go close abhay wud neglect her while abhay would reveal his identity sghe would run ,wen he wud let her go ,she wud come back with silly questions y did u do this to me knowing ur a vampire,at least after sid ,becoz of sid ,abhay came close to piya ,ul got passionate abhiya moments ,regarding the current separation i think every lead pair has to go through testing time in love which makes their bond stronger

if u think track has sidelined abhiya (which i dont think so they r goin through testing time )n the other characters they can change tracks which they have done earlier also ,in beging there was more of sid ,then next week it was all abhiya passionate moments less sid scenes ,they cud do that now also they dont need to kill him
-rupa- IF-Rockerz
-rupa-
-rupa-

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 10:21am | IP Logged
I just happen to read some of the comments & it make sense . I am all for PKYEK so ...chillSmile
luvarti IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 10:28am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
luvarti IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 10:32am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
-rupa- IF-Rockerz
-rupa-
-rupa-

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by luvarti

Originally posted by Chill_Out

Whats going on here ...OuchOuch. Is it if we ask for sid then PKYEK will get close ..i dont want that . It is only serial that i see . I am confused ...with rati example.ShockedShocked

The reason you're confused with Rati's example, Rupa, is because that example holds absolutely no relevance here! The two situations are completely different! I still don't understand the need to drag Rati and MJHT here. Rati's character was killed off in MJHT and that is when the downfall began. Her return only gave the show a few more months of airing.
And PKYEK will not end because of Sid but because the CVs don't know what they're talking about. They could've done so much with Sid's character. Why is it so hard for them to show the concept in a sensible manner and not drag tracks and weave it with the upcoming ones without making the characters look naive and gullible and weaken and belittle bonds and relationships? 
i understand now ..yes cannot compare MJHT 3 years show with PKYEK 6month . I know CV dont have story ahead ..that is why many tracks has no ending . Yes they could have finished SID track in good way ...as viewer we can find that track is forced for sid exist . ...i dont know CV understand that any character they show ...it depend on the forced story they can change the character as per there will . Writer are pathetic ...but one cannot really help . Normally ekta shows do have strong character..what ever they are... here everything from track , story , character all are badly portrayed Thanks a lot EmbarrassedSmile PS : i am scare to read all the comments ..as sid fan i did send message on twitter& starone
If everyone is fine with sid exist ...then me too ..i know he is going to get best role in colours ...which is good for him ...so my intention was not toruble him for sure.  i am happy for him...and leave everything now on creatives

SO from my side i am all happy to sid in new lead role Smile

@red...WOW...what a transformation...

u r fine just coz "OTHERS" r fine

why 

dont u hv a personality of ur own

lets wait n watch how the chameleons of this forum really change color when sid actually exits

lets c how u guys watch epi after epi without him

till then i ll fight alone 

its better to fyt alone rather than asking help from two faced fans

Please do not bash me ..as sid fan i did tweet & message and I dont even know the impact of it . I am new in this forum and many have been here with experience and I was confused so when many agree on this then i am fine with it either ...well i am still not sure of anything as such
but def i am never been die hard fan of any actor/character .

Thanks a lot i did try from my end

Edited by abhaylove - 12 May 2011 at 10:39am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Charu21

Black_Paradize IF-Rockerz
Black_Paradize
Black_Paradize

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 11:29am | IP Logged
yeh right we let them free

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index