Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RB81 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
hei simi,
where did u get the idea of incorporating Kahandelwal's with these characters..very funny..i couldnt control my laughter u know..i laughed more than i did for MK..u must try with these characters another SS or FF..wat say?
NinjaInPyjamas thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
OMG!!!!!!!!!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

What was that!?!?!?🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
the moment I read the character sketch I was like "What?!" 🤣🤣

Absolutely awesome!! I loved loved loved and a thousand more lovesss  it!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Charan kahan hai aapke!?!!?!?🤣🤣
-Manita- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
OMG Simi...
👍🏼👍🏼
Hats off !!...Hats off !!...Hats off !!...Hats off !!...Hats off !!...

You completely blew me away !!!!

I was laughing like mad at the OS
🤣🤣🤣

Awesome is a small word !!!!!
🤗🤗
it was Genius !!!!!!!👍🏼
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Congratulations Simi on the MOTW...hope you have a lovely time on the hot seat and OS looks really interesting will have a read soon x
-mesmerised- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
ROFL what was that?! Was expecting something different as you put a warning of 'shock value' on it before you began! 🤣 

Liked it's uniqueness... not one anybody will forget in a hurry!

P.S. Love how you're equally touched and annoyed at being the MOTW! 🤣 Enjoy it lady!  😛 😃
simikr thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: sshriyaa84

dear simi   heartiest congratulations on being MOTW😊

my question to u:

.1.what is the most important quality that is required for a woman according to u    and why do u feel so?
Independence, financial and emotional. Because then people will 'value' your opinion.😉

2.What do u feel is the single most reason for so much atrocities against women in many parts of the world..
I think that we women ourselves are to blame, because we have been made to believe from time immemorial that we are the 'weaker sex' and our lives are incomplete without men, we allow ourselves to be victimized!

3.What do u feel is the most lovable quality in u and why?
I really don't know, maybe you can tell me??😕

4.If u were to change one draw back in u what would that be and why?
I worry about silly things, I need to let go more often.😊

5.What do u think ...being honest and straight forward is it always good/ or trouble some???
If you aren't honest and straightforward, you are bound to get in to trouble sometime or other!😆

6,Do u feel women are better than their male counterparts in fulfilling thir commitments be it work or personal life or whatever ...If so Why do u think men are not so..
Not necessarily, I have frequently seen other wise.😊

7.Why d u think Shanak have clicked so much with  the audience...so much so that we feel real about them  
They are so good at what they do that they make it look real and we love them for it!😉

8.Do u think it is necessary for actors to interact with fans...over FB twitter etc.,or it is a sort of complusion to do so in these technological times ?
It's not necessary but if they do they gain more popularity which can be a good/ bad thing, or a complete disaster!

9do u think  the latest teen age and young genaration love to seek attention  all the time from media etc
It's just a price we pay for the age we live in.

10 We read of so many failed relationships/ easy break ups /easy divorces../extra marital affiars/ easy hook ups again after break ups/too much  public display of affection even in a traditonal country like India these days.

.Do u think too much of freedom  too much  higher  western education and financial upliftment of  women is to be blamed for all this( like some say..)
Again it's a reflection of the times. There is too much pressure, people are working harder to make ends meet, so they don't have time to spend with their children which makes them seek attention/love elsewhere. People also don't have time for their spouses which leads to more discord and discontent...all in the name of progress!!😊 I would not blame 'western education' for it at all. I have seen a lot of marriages here which have lasted 50+ years!

., shall come with more as and when I feel like   U ar one person i feel like grilling😆😆😆😆😆😆😆

Thank u in advance 😊

Thanks to you Shriya for asking such wonderful questions! Hope you are satisfied with my answers!!!😊
simikr thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -mesmerised-

ROFL what was that?! Was expecting something different as you put a warning of 'shock value' on it before you began! 🤣 

Liked it's uniqueness... not one anybody will forget in a hurry!

P.S. Love how you're equally touched and annoyed at being the MOTW! 🤣 Enjoy it lady!  😛 😃

Thank you dear!! 😊 Glad you liked it!!!

Yes, I am liking the questions, but not the tasks!!

rooj-i thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
LMFAO!!!

Simi what was that? hahahahahahah

Too good! just too good!!!

In every turn there was an element of surprise...i seriously thought Khanak would be a vampire! lmao

omg i have to come up with something to make you write more!!

I love you for doing this...i know u dont want to be MOTW but oh well deal with it! you deserved it!
simikr thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: rooj-i

LMFAO!!!

Simi what was that? hahahahahahah

Too good! just too good!!!

In every turn there was an element of surprise...i seriously thought Khanak would be a vampire! lmao

omg i have to come up with something to make you write more!!

I love you for doing this...i know u dont want to be MOTW but oh well deal with it! you deserved it!

For God's sake don't make me write another OS!!! I have 2 more requests pending!! 🤢