Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
Did I?? Was it urs??
I dunno...I m super forgetful,,,I do know that I said it to sumone for their FF...I dunno whom...Hahahaha !!

Oh ya...Mustve been on that Dettol bottle incident...Hehehe...Super cute ur Shaan is !!

simikr thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: togepe30

Did I?? Was it urs??

I dunno...I m super forgetful,,,I do know that I said it to sumone for their FF...I dunno whom...Hahahaha !!

Oh ya...Mustve been on that Dettol bottle incident...Hehehe...Super cute ur Shaan is !!

And can I tell you that I haven'tseen  that movie!?😆
Edited by simiv - 12 years ago
jparker thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: simiv

Humph.. now will you quit spamming here simi and start getting your job done!!?😡

Silly love your OS and your quips... now answer my set... DKD😃😆
Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Dont tell me you havent even seen DTPH...Its my dream to see SHANAK enact that last scene of DTPH where Madz confesses to SRK...I loveee those dialogues !!!
simikr thumbnail
Originally posted by: togepe30

Dont tell me you havent even seen DTPH...Its my dream to see SHANAK enact that last scene of DTPH where Madz confesses to SRK...I loveee those dialogues !!!

I have seen DTPH and I will try to write an OS based on that scene!! I will try my best to finish it but its up to you to like it!!!😊
simikr thumbnail
Originally posted by: jparker

Humph.. now will you quit spamming here simi and start getting your job done!!?😡

Silly love your OS and your quips... now answer my set... DKD😃😆

Am getting on it girl!! Your questions are so loaded!!LOL It takes time to think..now which one is my fav classic???
Edited by simiv - 12 years ago
jparker thumbnail

Am getting on it girl!! Your questions are so loaded!!LOL It takes time to think..now which one is my fav classic???

😃😃😃😃😃😃
such a good girl am I!!! good good answer.. answer...😃
RB81 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

yepp you got that right Ramz.. (mind if I call you that.. ramani makes you sound too old!!!) 😛, this is just a little tu tu main main between simi and I...😃😆 we are close age wise...😃

Simiii... where art thou...

chalo oye.. snap out of your medieval era.. and answer my lot!!! Getting my next ones ready... fatafat... bole to baap.. bhai ko gussa aa rahela hain.. 😆

no probs jess..rosh already gave that name..u can call me that..yup..me too close to that age only..
simikr thumbnail

Eh Lo... and I thought I will come and put my queschens.. Humph mujhe kya pataah tha I will be bumped to the end of the line.. Dhyameet... Anyways.. Better late than never..

Here are my set...

* Define Love in your own words.. not poetry.. as I already read your beautiful piece..
I would define it as a profound unconditional affection. It can be one sided, giving everything and asking for nothing in return.

* Do Love and Hate come together.. hand-in-hand?
Yes and no! They are two sides of the same coin, so close yet so far from each other.

* Wonder where the Earth would be had there been no love... Your take?
In a Black Hole!

* Do you believe in arranged marriage or love? Why?
Neither! LOL 😉

* Which is your favourite written classic ? Why?
Tough one!! I have quite a few favs!
Let me say 'Picture of Dorian Gray' by Oscar Wilde.

It explores the immorality of human nature and how it can ultimately destroy you. The protagonist is a fascinating creature, who falls in love with himself and wishes that he stay young forever while his portrait ages. He gets his wish and the rest is the story! ⭐️

* Who is your inspiration for such lovely poetry and prose?
You embarass me because I am certainly not that good!!😳
I like to observe things and read a lot! And Shanak for me were the ideal modern couple. It started because of RBO and since then I have branched out and become bolder.😆

There I refuse to ask you to write OS as I know you will already have been told by so many others.. But I will definitely not mind to read as many...😉😃 So get the hint.. OS...😃😆

Enjoy the grilling as this is not the end!!! Muhahahahahahaha

😳

There you go Jess!!! Eat it!!!😆
jparker thumbnail

There you go Jess!!! Eat it!!!😆

👏👏👏👏👏👏

Salute...😳😳 Lovely answers.. Aah.. Oscar Wilde... lovely... Shall be back with my more grilling tough ones later...😃