~ll~MOTW of the week is Simi~ll~ - Page 4

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by deepa_01

@mesmerised...i don knw ur name...hahaha ...even i want it to be di..par lets see!😊

Deepa, i'm Aysha! Smile

Still think it's Simi but after reading Manita's reasoning, it could also be Yumna! Haven't had the chance to interact with Yumna much yet, so didn't think of her as an option.

Whoever it is, i'm happy for them and hope they enjoy their time on the hot seat! πŸ˜ƒ
Haha
You guys are cute
Thanks Mani for the compliments and the love (I love you too!!!)
But its not me πŸ˜ƒ
Haha Bee what 4 things?!?

I don't live away from home, Rooj does not always guess my thoughts, am not her favourite person-she calls me her enemy openly😑 and all that about sweetness and what not-Nah.Rooj would never say that about meπŸ˜†

My guesses are Simi and Jess.And I think Jess is on the ship in her heartest of heartsπŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by -SYS-

Haha
You guys are cute
Thanks Mani for the compliments and the love (I love you too!!!)

I don't live away from home, Rooj does not always guess my thoughts, am not her favourite person-she calls me her enemy openly😑 and all that about sweetness and what not-Nah.Rooj would never say that about meπŸ˜†

My guesses are Simi and Jess.And I think Jess is on the ship in her heartest of heartsπŸ˜ƒ

Yummy...if you say so...then definitely Simi...

Because Jess is definitely definitely NOT on the ship...I know her...unless Rooj is misleading as always !!!πŸ˜›

its either Simi di or Jess di i guess!

im not so sure!

OMG!!dis is way beyond confusion...lol

I Think its ShiliπŸ˜‰

Rooj ke kumb ke mele me bhichdi hui sisterπŸ˜†
Oh yes...
Initially even I thought Shilpa

So Shilpa or Simi from me !!!
Humph.. roooj...πŸ˜† As usual confusing me.. I can never judge... Sigh...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›πŸ˜ƒ

Gosh I had to edit this after reading the whole thread...

Roooj.. me???!!! God you have to be kidding.. I am not in the ship.. yaaayyy.. so it sio Simi... πŸ˜ƒ 
Mwaa Mani... and sigh No Yummy.. am not in the ship in the heart of my hearts either...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜›πŸ˜³ My better half is enough for me... phew...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

So my guess is Simi... πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ˆ khamakha dkd...πŸ˜†
Edited by jparker - 12 years ago
Originally posted by simiv

Could it be Jess??

Say yes Rooj!!
me too had this thought simi..but with the poetry title i thought of u..jess came to my mind as i thought abt her P & P.. Edited by RB81 - 12 years ago
lol rooj... why are you confusing the poor lot lol... Hiya all it is not me...
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 
Simi... is my guess...πŸ˜›πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ