Saas Bina Sasuraal

Saas Bina Sasuraal
Saas Bina Sasuraal

tosty leave or stay (Page 2)

Poll Question: will toasty leave Chaturvedifamily???

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
24 [24.74%]
69 [71.13%]
4 [4.12%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

akd1234 Newbie

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
why does Toasty has to plead everyone to listen to her... why cant she make her point instead of pleading...

these idiotic family gets on nerves... stupid and judgmental family... Toasty should just leave...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tasha80 Senior Member

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
lets look at CV writer point of view, she will have to prove her innocence like we see in all series, then pashu will realize his mistake and create a drama that no one likes him and he is all by himself or malti and pashu will meet and solve
howZ that
akash08 IF-Dazzler

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
I love this serial because it is much more realistic than those saas bahu types. However, it is really stupid that toasty could never guess who is malati, none in the chaturbedi family could see malati in ayurvdic center and moreover in 24 hour,Toasty did not manage even once to speak to Tej  when she discovered Malati's identity. Also when  Pashu shouted how come they know everything  about what is going on in Chatur's family, she could not guess that the only stranger that knows about her is the lady in the Ayurvedic center? Too many loose ends in this story.. well  else  how they could have built an issue and a suspense? 
Also, Toasty did not do good to her repuation , when she hide that she was meeting Pashu's mother in law.
Considering all this and the fact that Chatur family has been ditched already , one can not blame them completely.
We know Toasty is innocent because we are seeing  everything but from their angle, they have every reason to suspect..
Sharing is the key to build trust in a family and Toasty has somehow not shared  everything with Tej. Had she shared atleast with Tej, others would have probably guessed by now.. Hope, Toasty gets to know this secret of happy family life now.  

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

xxMATSxx IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
I dont think she will but i REALLY WANT HER TOO because the chaturvedi family needs to learn a lesson..i mean when toasty is away they will learn how bad off they are without her, first. Second, they known her for a while now and they know she hasnt been wrong ever...they couldnt even ASK HER the truth? and if they do ask her..why dont they trust her even a little? Idk.i think she needs to be away from the house so the family learns a lesson..WISH she leaves

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

second_chances IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
she wont leave because shes hte good caring daughter in law

but she so should!!! every time something goes wrong, she is begging people to understand her, everytime she has to prove herself. 
for how long? 

they NEVER give her the benefit of the doubt. EVER. so what is the point in trying? 
she gave up her job, her dreams, her aspirations for this family. all she asked was to be accepted. but they cant even do that.
tej is hurt but this is his first time so im not sure how to feel about that. usually when he calms down he thinks clearly .

i want her to leave and go back to her career. she tried. she tried her hardest and it did no good. that family is beyond repair. 
her relationship with tej is also gonna be decided by the family at the end. pashu is already going see they never should have married.

tej isnot a bad guy. even in this i cannot blame him but if he wants a life with his wife, he needs to move them out. there is too much trut issues in the family to mend and its not fair that toasty has to do it all

kulsidhu Groupbie

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 2:02pm | IP Logged

Surly Malti will come to prove Toasty's innocence, but it is taking so long. Each long weekend we have to wait for next. But I love toasty and this serial. Weekend is long time to find out what happens next.

ami_31 Senior Member

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 2:57pm | IP Logged
This family is full of egoistic ppl. Only thing Pashu was worried about was that this time he believes he is right and he proved everyone wrong. They can't see beyond their own ego-satisfaction. Instead the youngest person Gyan is far better than everyone else, who at least thought that Toasty has always cared so much for them, how can she cheat them.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

demon_666 Newbie

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 3:25pm | IP Logged
For god sake's W*F, i want toasty to leave, malti to tell the truth that toasty was inocent and she didnt know, also then i want the whole family to plead for her to come back and thats when i want Toasty to hand divorce papers to her husband and tell him to F*** off as he cant even listen to her. Pissed me off completely how stupid can CV's be i mean forgodsakes if you want to increase ratings then dnt bloody use the same old bloody trick, try something new

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels

Saas Bina Sasuraal Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index