Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

precap was the most beautifull part

Sumaan_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
the precap indeed was the most endearing & beautifull part of yesterdays episode🤗the way rudra promised gauri by saying that he will take care of this beautifull responsibilty of hers indicating to her baby was just mindblowing completely ravishing & mesmerizing☺️his awsome words are still running into my ears that i can't just get out of it😍the only thing which confused me was his sudden arrival in the hospital and his signature in gauri's pregnancy form😕i got surprised when he suddenly arrived in the hospital & even signed the form even after knowing that he doesn't have any relation with gauri👏just can't wait for tomorrow's episode anymore😍hope the cvs would carry this scene forward nicely & intelligently in the upcoming episodes by showing rudra missing gauri badly seing her keeping herself away from him even after being in the same roof👍🏼Edited by monaghosh - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Darine1980 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

I don't know how R get to know about G's whereabouts, may be it's a coincidence! I wonder if it's not G's imagination 🤔!