what du u think guys (Page 2)

TheMummy_LeAbba IF-Rockerz

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 6:22am | IP Logged

Originally posted by smisidren

Anant's behaviour is too fast he became so close to Navya ...i dont think the promo is a dream...the hug dont seem to a dream as Navya pushed Anant when she come to senses...then Anant might have felt bad and asked her to stay away from him if she dont loves him and might have told her that he knows that she loves him and cant stay away from him...and the kiss i think happened when Navya later told Anant that she cant stay away from Anant...poor Navya was looking all tensed and confused when she got the in my opinion it cant be a dream...
agreed with u dearBig smile

Edited by manojshonafan - 12 May 2011 at 6:26am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ranbirkialliya Senior Member

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 7:49am | IP Logged
I think anant is giVinG navya dhoka He Thinks this but actualy hE is faling
pluviophile. IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 8:27am | IP Logged
Yaar its to confusing... but i loved the... promo hope its... trueDay Dreaming
harshad.diwani Goldie

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 8:44am | IP Logged
i loved the promo..its not a dream...when navya wont find anant so he will get tense n will start searching anant   cz she will think that she has lost her world n when she will see anant so she will hug him tightly..
..StarAngel.. IF-Rockerz

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 8:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by triasha

agree wid starangel...itz not a dream..Dancing...this is the reason for navya being upset wid is in the airrr...HeartHeart

yaa love s in the airrrEmbarrassed

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels

Navya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index