Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

   
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

|*MaanEet/GurTi Gossip Corner*||32 Happy Bday Anu (Page 99)

macho_muffin IF-Rockerz
macho_muffin
macho_muffin

Joined: 18 August 2010
Posts: 5723

Posted: 06 June 2011 at 8:22pm | IP Logged

ohh we can finish that mission so easily i guessLOL
It was Aw3Som3!!! I still have some left...wann a piece??LOL sure...will do it soonEmbarrassed
yea i did. my cousins were over for the day.
who is kaka?? :S
[/QUOTE]
i know thats why i picked it...atleast we will be able to do something in lifeROFL
omggg u do not mention cake and then tease me about it...i am a cake maniac man and now ur making me super hungry *pouts*
aww thats so awesome...i got no cousins here except the really far ones so technically nadaLOL...did ya do anything special?
OHH-EMM-GEE highlight of the day...we got take out from taco's yday and u owe me 3 bean burritosROFL
hawww who is kaka?Shocked nahiii yeh sun ne se pehle mere chinese neighbor ka khana kyun nahin jal gayaROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Jen2

Jen2 IF-Sizzlerz
Jen2
Jen2

Joined: 16 January 2010
Posts: 11296

Posted: 06 June 2011 at 8:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by macho_muffin

could u hurry up and make that 4 days? cuz i don't wanna see ur gold butt on my bdayROFL
over and outROFL
dude its rite under my post...wat r u looking at?ROFL

haha...i'm trying my besttLOL
over and out.
ROFL "If you love your job, you haven't worked a day in your life!" oh really?? but i hate my job!!ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

macho_muffin

macho_muffin IF-Rockerz
macho_muffin
macho_muffin

Joined: 18 August 2010
Posts: 5723

Posted: 06 June 2011 at 8:29pm | IP Logged

yea she's from PKYEK forum.
oh god i hope notROFL
u know what? i should put this on RU's bulletin board : "Heyy guys how many of you are on IF??" ROFL
ohh who?? oh em gee that sounds SOOO freakkyyyROFL
[/QUOTE]
omgg i was drinking water and you made me freaking choke with the whole bulletin board thingROFL omgg twinROFL
i swear if i see even person sign up, i will take sanyasROFL
well her name is naina and she is really awesome man but ya she lives somewhere else now but still, we were in same middle school once...ohh I-F is soo freakyLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Jen2

macho_muffin IF-Rockerz
macho_muffin
macho_muffin

Joined: 18 August 2010
Posts: 5723

Posted: 06 June 2011 at 8:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jen2

Originally posted by macho_muffin

could u hurry up and make that 4 days? cuz i don't wanna see ur gold butt on my bdayROFL
over and outROFL
dude its rite under my post...wat r u looking at?ROFL

haha...i'm trying my besttLOL
over and out.
ROFL "If you love your job, you haven't worked a day in your life!" oh really?? but i hate my job!!ROFL
thats the point twinROFL since u hate it, u have worked ur arse off everydayROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Jen2

..shreyaa.. IF-Sizzlerz
..shreyaa..
..shreyaa..

Joined: 29 August 2010
Posts: 21114

Posted: 06 June 2011 at 8:33pm | IP Logged
Dulheee am here..pheww am soo sorry dulhe i couldnt come in early i was doing hw of my friend from 6 till now..just finished phew aaj toh bura haal hogaya mera :(

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

macho_muffin

..shreyaa.. IF-Sizzlerz
..shreyaa..
..shreyaa..

Joined: 29 August 2010
Posts: 21114

Posted: 06 June 2011 at 8:35pm | IP Logged
Heyy Jen <3 whats up?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

macho_muffin

macho_muffin IF-Rockerz
macho_muffin
macho_muffin

Joined: 18 August 2010
Posts: 5723

Posted: 06 June 2011 at 8:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by maangeetcrazy

Dulheee am here..pheww am soo sorry dulhe i couldnt come in early i was doing hw of my friend from 6 till now..just finished phew aaj toh bura haal hogaya mera :(
yayyy dulhaan ur finally tapak padaaingHug
aww stupid hw...even in the last weeks, ur kamini teachers r giving u work?Angry
oyee go on page 96 btw, akp came for just one msgCry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Jen2..shreyaa..

Jen2 IF-Sizzlerz
Jen2
Jen2

Joined: 16 January 2010
Posts: 11296

Posted: 06 June 2011 at 8:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by macho_muffin

i know thats why i picked it...atleast we will be able to do something in lifeROFL
omggg u do not mention cake and then tease me about it...i am a cake maniac man and now ur making me super hungry *pouts*
aww thats so awesome...i got no cousins here except the really far ones so technically nadaLOL...did ya do anything special?
OHH-EMM-GEE highlight of the day...we got take out from taco's yday and u owe me 3 bean burritosROFL
hawww who is kaka?Shocked nahiii yeh sun ne se pehle mere chinese neighbor ka khana kyun nahin jal gayaROFL

very smart twinnieROFL
OMG twin that cake is so freaking delicious plus it's a choco flavor...got more hungry? or not yet?ROFL
ohh...i have my all cousins here...mostly all relatives. nada in indiaLOL
3 bean burritos?? that's it? sure and OMG that reminded me the taco story which happened last week...mahn gotta tell u so much ROFL
ROFLROFL hwww leave those chinese alone mahn...they can't even see clearlyROFLROFL

arrghhh my net is acting so gay right nowAngry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

macho_muffin

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
got a totally new photo...offscreen...gurti

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13

Author: Ankita_88   Replies: 97   Views: 44640

Ankita_88 97 44640 15 September 2011 at 5:09am by x.Maaneet4eva.x
|khushi's vm|MaanEet new VM pg.3 21/11/10

2 3 4

Author: Amor.   Replies: 30   Views: 9641

Amor. 30 9641 07 March 2011 at 2:42pm by -Araina-
see GURTI together:pic OFFSCRN

2 3

Author: Amour_Reet   Replies: 18   Views: 12425

Amour_Reet 18 12425 19 October 2010 at 3:44am by tinatartari
What are GurTi's qualifications?

2

Author: Shipra_S   Replies: 14   Views: 7653

Shipra_S 14 7653 19 October 2010 at 3:35am by tinatartari
guyz wish gurti n others here...

2 3

Author: adits7   Replies: 20   Views: 3778

adits7 20 3778 01 August 2010 at 3:33pm by Thumari_Mahi

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index