Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

   
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

|*MaanEet/GurTi Gossip Corner*||32 Happy Bday Anu (Page 85)

Jen2 IF-Sizzlerz
Jen2
Jen2

Joined: 16 January 2010
Posts: 11296

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 9:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by macho_muffin

urghh twinnie stop kidding and tell me...what is this card mystery?...i swear if there really is a card out there, i will sell all my bro's clothes but i will BUY itROFL

LOLL...It's some kind of honored card...now as u asked i have to check the card n read what says on it...Yet i didn't use it!!! start gathering all his clothes i'll ask them how much it costs ?ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

macho_muffin

macho_muffin IF-Rockerz
macho_muffin
macho_muffin

Joined: 18 August 2010
Posts: 5723

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 9:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jen2

Originally posted by macho_muffin

urghh twinnie stop kidding and tell me...what is this card mystery?...i swear if there really is a card out there, i will sell all my bro's clothes but i will BUY itROFL

LOLL...It's some kind of honored card...now as u asked i have to check the card n read what says on it...Yet i didn't use it!!! start gathering all his clothes i'll ask them how much it costs ?ROFL
OMGGG so u aren't kidding?Shocked HOT DAYUM!!
yo whatcha waiting for, go freaking read it!!LOLLOL
ya but i also need someone to buy his clothes...gee, i wonder where will i find a moron in NJ?ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Jen2

Jen2 IF-Sizzlerz
Jen2
Jen2

Joined: 16 January 2010
Posts: 11296

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 9:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by macho_muffin


ohh ya cuz ur soo freaking masoom...geez u make kaka sound like voldemortROFL
oyee if  a guy can call his wife sugar and cupcake, then i ask, my lord, what is wrong with muffinROFL

of course im a Masoom..any doubt?? OMG voldemort? i think ur kaka and him are cousinsROFL

okay beta MuffinROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

macho_muffin

Jen2 IF-Sizzlerz
Jen2
Jen2

Joined: 16 January 2010
Posts: 11296

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 9:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by macho_muffin

omgg jalebi i swear tom morning, i am soo falling off my bed cuz i think my legs will be numb by thenLOL
see this is what i get...for wanting to look in shape for ur weddingCry

u can at least fall off to ur bed but i can't even do thatCry

OMG wedding? that reminds me about dance skl...twin u better dance in my wedding so start practicing from now onLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

macho_muffin

Jen2 IF-Sizzlerz
Jen2
Jen2

Joined: 16 January 2010
Posts: 11296

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 9:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by macho_muffin

OMGGG so u aren't kidding?Shocked HOT DAYUM!!
yo whatcha waiting for, go freaking read it!!LOLLOL
ya but i also need someone to buy his clothes...gee, i wonder where will i find a moron in NJ?ROFL

I'm NOTT!!! will tell u next time...lazy to go and get it out from my purseLOL
umm...why don't u do an ad for it??ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

macho_muffin

macho_muffin IF-Rockerz
macho_muffin
macho_muffin

Joined: 18 August 2010
Posts: 5723

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 9:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jen2

Originally posted by macho_muffin


ohh ya cuz ur soo freaking masoom...geez u make kaka sound like voldemortROFL
oyee if  a guy can call his wife sugar and cupcake, then i ask, my lord, what is wrong with muffinROFL

of course im a Masoom..any doubt?? OMG voldemort? i think ur kaka and him are cousinsROFL

okay beta MuffinROFLROFL
haww u called them cousins?
THATS IT!!
kaate nahin katte din ye raat
kehni thi tumse jo dil ki baat
lo aaj main kehti hoon
i hate youROFLROFL
ewww beta muffin? thats like soo like gross...might as well be a blondieROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Jen2

macho_muffin IF-Rockerz
macho_muffin
macho_muffin

Joined: 18 August 2010
Posts: 5723

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 9:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jen2

Originally posted by macho_muffin

omgg jalebi i swear tom morning, i am soo falling off my bed cuz i think my legs will be numb by thenLOL
see this is what i get...for wanting to look in shape for ur weddingCry

u can at least fall off to ur bed but i can't even do thatCry

OMG wedding? that reminds me about dance skl...twin u better dance in my wedding so start practicing from now onLOL
woahh why man...something happened to ur legs?Shocked
ohh i am sooo ready twin...already practicing on bum bum bole...next in line is munna bhai mbbsROFL
i hope ur not angry with my song selections *battles eyelashes*
twin i still gotta look over those links...i wud love it if something worked out for both of us man...can u imagine us dancing together?...idk if it wud be epic or a disasterROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Jen2

Jen2 IF-Sizzlerz
Jen2
Jen2

Joined: 16 January 2010
Posts: 11296

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 9:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by macho_muffin


haww u called them cousins?
THATS IT!!
kaate nahin katte din ye raat
kehni thi tumse jo dil ki baat
lo aaj main kehti hoon
i hate youROFLROFL
ewww beta muffin? thats like soo like gross...might as well be a blondieROFL

they both kinda look alike...aww im so touched...thanks for hatingROFL
ROFLROFLwhy don't u hire a new kaka?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

macho_muffin

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
got a totally new photo...offscreen...gurti

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13

Author: Ankita_88   Replies: 97   Views: 44663

Ankita_88 97 44663 15 September 2011 at 5:09am by x.Maaneet4eva.x
|khushi's vm|MaanEet new VM pg.3 21/11/10

2 3 4

Author: Amor.   Replies: 30   Views: 9650

Amor. 30 9650 07 March 2011 at 2:42pm by -Araina-
see GURTI together:pic OFFSCRN

2 3

Author: Amour_Reet   Replies: 18   Views: 12429

Amour_Reet 18 12429 19 October 2010 at 3:44am by tinatartari
What are GurTi's qualifications?

2

Author: Shipra_S   Replies: 14   Views: 7656

Shipra_S 14 7656 19 October 2010 at 3:35am by tinatartari
guyz wish gurti n others here...

2 3

Author: adits7   Replies: 20   Views: 3783

adits7 20 3783 01 August 2010 at 3:33pm by Thumari_Mahi

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index