Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

   
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

|*MaanEet/GurTi Gossip Corner*||32 Happy Bday Anu (Page 82)

macho_muffin IF-Rockerz
macho_muffin
macho_muffin

Joined: 18 August 2010
Posts: 5723

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 8:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jen2

Originally posted by macho_muffin

[QUOTE=Jen2]
omgg jalebi i am soo sore right now...went running today...ahh tell kaka to massage meROFL

OMG i need massage so badly more den u need itLOL n beshram why kaka??u couldn't think of anybody else?? poor takluROFL
ya right, see ur working for moi but i actually ran for both of us, since some day down the road, when we r getting chased by cops for drunk driving, atleast we can alwaysrunROFL
oooh so now it went from takla to taklu...i knew u loved himROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Jen2

macho_muffin IF-Rockerz
macho_muffin
macho_muffin

Joined: 18 August 2010
Posts: 5723

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 8:35pm | IP Logged

so how does it feel man as the last couple of ur teenage years are passing? :p

ohh i am soo rubbing it in all of my frenz' faces *muhahaha*LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Jen2

Jen2 IF-Sizzlerz
Jen2
Jen2

Joined: 16 January 2010
Posts: 11296

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 8:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by macho_muffin

sowiee twin, saw ur msgs but was in a bad mood...did horrible in orgo so was sulking all week...but now i guess i m just gonna study harder for med schoolEmbarrassed

did i tell u i got into a research lab? imma start on tues and omgg timings are 9-6...someone help meLOL and on top, i might be dng volunteering and other stuff...see what i mean when i say i have no life?Angry

aww that's okay twin...Yea i gotta tell ur kaka to make u study :P
realli? that's nice!! DAMN 9-6? that's too much twinn!! even in summer??volunteering and stuff??wow you're Greattt twinnie...Keep up the good work LOL but don't u get a summer vacation? :S

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

macho_muffin

macho_muffin IF-Rockerz
macho_muffin
macho_muffin

Joined: 18 August 2010
Posts: 5723

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 8:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jen2

Originally posted by macho_muffin

sowiee twin, saw ur msgs but was in a bad mood...did horrible in orgo so was sulking all week...but now i guess i m just gonna study harder for med schoolEmbarrassed

did i tell u i got into a research lab? imma start on tues and omgg timings are 9-6...someone help meLOL and on top, i might be dng volunteering and other stuff...see what i mean when i say i have no life?Angry

aww that's okay twin...Yea i gotta tell ur kaka to make u study :P
realli? that's nice!! DAMN 9-6? that's too much twinn!! even in summer??volunteering and stuff??wow you're Greattt twinnie...Keep up the good work LOL but don't u get a summer vacation? :S
but twin aren't u not talking to taklu?...so how will u tell him? *smirks*
well i think if ur pre-med, there is no such thing as summer vacation *sob*Cry...ur soo lucky man, already in an awesome business schoool...what more do u want?...another takla?ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Jen2

Jen2 IF-Sizzlerz
Jen2
Jen2

Joined: 16 January 2010
Posts: 11296

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 8:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by macho_muffin

ya right, see ur working for moi but i actually ran for both of us, since some day down the road, when we r getting chased by cops for drunk driving, atleast we can alwaysrunROFL
oooh so now it went from takla to taklu...i knew u loved himROFL
oh don't worry about it twin as i know so many cops also i have a some kind of cops card which i can show whenever i get pulled over by copsROFL
yea i accept it...i loved him but not anymore :( 
Originally posted by macho_muffin

so how does it feel man as the last couple of ur teenage years are passing? :p

ohh i am soo rubbing it in all of my frenz' faces *muhahaha*LOL

idk...feels bad LOLL 19 years passed of my life and still i haven't achieve anything :S

yea yea one more year and i'll do the same with ya :P actually i wann be one more year older so i can start drinking and clubingROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

macho_muffin

Jen2 IF-Sizzlerz
Jen2
Jen2

Joined: 16 January 2010
Posts: 11296

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 8:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by macho_muffin

but twin aren't u not talking to taklu?...so how will u tell him? *smirks*
well i think if ur pre-med, there is no such thing as summer vacation *sob*Cry...ur soo lucky man, already in an awesome business schoool...what more do u want?...another takla?ROFL

SMarTy!!Yea but i know what to doWink

awww itshh okay!!I'll enjoy in ur behalf :P No somebody with spiky hairROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

macho_muffin

macho_muffin IF-Rockerz
macho_muffin
macho_muffin

Joined: 18 August 2010
Posts: 5723

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 8:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jen2

Originally posted by macho_muffin

ya right, see ur working for moi but i actually ran for both of us, since some day down the road, when we r getting chased by cops for drunk driving, atleast we can alwaysrunROFL
oooh so now it went from takla to taklu...i knew u loved himROFL
oh don't worry about it twin as i know so many cops also i have a some kind of cops card which i can show whenever i get pulled over by copsROFL
yea i accept it...i loved him but not anymore :( 
Originally posted by macho_muffin

so how does it feel man as the last couple of ur teenage years are passing? :p

ohh i am soo rubbing it in all of my frenz' faces *muhahaha*LOL

idk...feels bad LOLL 19 years passed of my life and still i haven't achieve anything :S

yea yea one more year and i'll do the same with ya :P actually i wann be one more year older so i can start drinking and clubingROFLROFL
haww not anymore? ur officially my worst kaki everROFL
what do u mean u didn't achieve anything? dude u fell in love with a takla who makes bournvita...how much more epic do u wanna get?ROFL
see, ur such a bad influence on my nanhi si innocent jaan...and we r cool twins...one is older than otherROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Jen2

macho_muffin IF-Rockerz
macho_muffin
macho_muffin

Joined: 18 August 2010
Posts: 5723

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 8:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jen2

Originally posted by macho_muffin

but twin aren't u not talking to taklu?...so how will u tell him? *smirks*
well i think if ur pre-med, there is no such thing as summer vacation *sob*Cry...ur soo lucky man, already in an awesome business schoool...what more do u want?...another takla?ROFL

SMarTy!!Yea but i know what to doWink

awww itshh okay!!I'll enjoy in ur behalf :P No somebody with spiky hairROFL
i am not liking that winking emoticon...who knows how many bakras u trapped with it?ROFL
jerk :p
haww now ur dora daaling on my future hubby...really kaki?ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Jen2

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
got a totally new photo...offscreen...gurti

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13

Author: Ankita_88   Replies: 97   Views: 44651

Ankita_88 97 44651 15 September 2011 at 5:09am by x.Maaneet4eva.x
|khushi's vm|MaanEet new VM pg.3 21/11/10

2 3 4

Author: Amor.   Replies: 30   Views: 9644

Amor. 30 9644 07 March 2011 at 2:42pm by -Araina-
see GURTI together:pic OFFSCRN

2 3

Author: Amour_Reet   Replies: 18   Views: 12427

Amour_Reet 18 12427 19 October 2010 at 3:44am by tinatartari
What are GurTi's qualifications?

2

Author: Shipra_S   Replies: 14   Views: 7654

Shipra_S 14 7654 19 October 2010 at 3:35am by tinatartari
guyz wish gurti n others here...

2 3

Author: adits7   Replies: 20   Views: 3781

adits7 20 3781 01 August 2010 at 3:33pm by Thumari_Mahi

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index