Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

   
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

|*MaanEet/GurTi Gossip Corner*||32 Happy Bday Anu (Page 48)

macho_muffin IF-Rockerz
macho_muffin
macho_muffin

Joined: 18 August 2010
Posts: 5723

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 11:07am | IP Logged
oyee who's doing balle balle on laung da lashkaraLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

saumiee

shradzz IF-Rockerz
shradzz
shradzz

Joined: 03 February 2011
Posts: 7976

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maaneet_ayla

Originally posted by shradha14

Originally posted by gurmina_devina

Originally posted by shradha14


yaar i luv runnin marathons u noe it helps in gettin a figure lik DD well i hav it ..bt den 2..

aww...sweet...i just loving too..but sometimes it irritates me..coz when i leave one AT for a minute..den my frnds..start pming me...urghhh...isiliye i have to be superfast...just like my..AbhayR..ROFL...LOL

yahh dats true,,..bt i m superfast...lik shatabdi express aur u cn sae hoshyarpur express...lolz.z..saumya kaha gayab ho gayi..
tumne bulaye aur hum chale aaye...
sry dear...mum se phone par baat karne chali gyi thi..LOL
y ur momm is out of station tujhe pata hai thodi der pehle maine yahi gana gaya tha kahi..LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

macho_muffinsaumiee

shradzz IF-Rockerz
shradzz
shradzz

Joined: 03 February 2011
Posts: 7976

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by macho_muffin

oyee who's doing balle balle on laung da lashkaraLOL
almost everybudy muffin...lolzz.wase howz u..long tim dear had xams..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

macho_muffinsaumiee

~Serendipity~ IF-Rockerz
~Serendipity~
~Serendipity~

Joined: 12 December 2010
Posts: 5280

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by macho_muffin

oyee who's doing balle balle on laung da lashkaraLOL

muffin...Hug
oye aaj mat bhag jana bina batayae...Cry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

macho_muffinsaumieeshradzz

saumiee IF-Rockerz
saumiee
saumiee

Joined: 16 November 2010
Posts: 8003

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by macho_muffin

oyee who's doing balle balle on laung da lashkaraLOL
all of us after seeing the epi...Wink
 CP...Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

macho_muffinshradzz

saumiee IF-Rockerz
saumiee
saumiee

Joined: 16 November 2010
Posts: 8003

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shradha14

Originally posted by maaneet_ayla

Originally posted by shradha14

Originally posted by gurmina_devina

Originally posted by shradha14


yaar i luv runnin marathons u noe it helps in gettin a figure lik DD well i hav it ..bt den 2..

aww...sweet...i just loving too..but sometimes it irritates me..coz when i leave one AT for a minute..den my frnds..start pming me...urghhh...isiliye i have to be superfast...just like my..AbhayR..ROFL...LOL

yahh dats true,,..bt i m superfast...lik shatabdi express aur u cn sae hoshyarpur express...lolz.z..saumya kaha gayab ho gayi..
tumne bulaye aur hum chale aaye...
sry dear...mum se phone par baat karne chali gyi thi..LOL
y ur momm is out of station tujhe pata hai thodi der pehle maine yahi gana gaya tha kahi..LOL
haan kaunsa gaana...LOL
yup dear...mum aaj hi bahar gyi h...Cry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

macho_muffinshradzz

macho_muffin IF-Rockerz
macho_muffin
macho_muffin

Joined: 18 August 2010
Posts: 5723

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shradha14

Originally posted by macho_muffin

oyee who's doing balle balle on laung da lashkaraLOL
almost everybudy muffin...lolzz.wase howz u..long tim dear had xams..
heyyy shradhaHug
omg i know...thats what everyone has been telling meLOL...uff blawdyy exams r over...i have a life...end of storyLOL
u bata...wats new and chilling?
omggg soo today mom went shopping and told me to turn off the cooker after 3 whistles...i was soo busy watching cartoons i forgot and the cooker exploded and i m screwedROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

saumiee~Serendipity~shradzz

macho_muffin IF-Rockerz
macho_muffin
macho_muffin

Joined: 18 August 2010
Posts: 5723

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gurmina_devina

Originally posted by macho_muffin

oyee who's doing balle balle on laung da lashkaraLOL

muffin...Hug
oye aaj mat bhag jana bina batayae...Cry
abey nahi aaj maine charger hook karke rakha hain...i tell u my charger's neeyat is not very nek...it got its eyes wandering everywhere, just like meROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

saumiee~Serendipity~

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
got a totally new photo...offscreen...gurti

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13

Author: Ankita_88   Replies: 97   Views: 44661

Ankita_88 97 44661 15 September 2011 at 5:09am by x.Maaneet4eva.x
|khushi's vm|MaanEet new VM pg.3 21/11/10

2 3 4

Author: Amor.   Replies: 30   Views: 9649

Amor. 30 9649 07 March 2011 at 2:42pm by -Araina-
see GURTI together:pic OFFSCRN

2 3

Author: Amour_Reet   Replies: 18   Views: 12428

Amour_Reet 18 12428 19 October 2010 at 3:44am by tinatartari
What are GurTi's qualifications?

2

Author: Shipra_S   Replies: 14   Views: 7655

Shipra_S 14 7655 19 October 2010 at 3:35am by tinatartari
guyz wish gurti n others here...

2 3

Author: adits7   Replies: 20   Views: 3783

adits7 20 3783 01 August 2010 at 3:33pm by Thumari_Mahi

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index