Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

   
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

|*MaanEet/GurTi Gossip Corner*||32 Happy Bday Anu (Page 105)

Jen2 IF-Sizzlerz
Jen2
Jen2

Joined: 16 January 2010
Posts: 11297

Posted: 06 June 2011 at 9:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by macho_muffin

u don't wanna do kachro of it?ROFL that cracked me up cuz first time i heard someone use it in english context and it sounds awesomeROFL
u read lord of flies? shreya needs help lol

hahaha...G U J J U...wo are we??gujjus??ROFLROFL

lord of the flies?? the jack guy story?? :S

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

macho_muffin

..shreyaa.. IF-Sizzlerz
..shreyaa..
..shreyaa..

Joined: 29 August 2010
Posts: 21114

Posted: 06 June 2011 at 9:43pm | IP Logged
Lmao good idea haha but what about the pagals? i will really go crazy with them lmao..uff takaluf matt le i already didLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

macho_muffin

..shreyaa.. IF-Sizzlerz
..shreyaa..
..shreyaa..

Joined: 29 August 2010
Posts: 21114

Posted: 06 June 2011 at 9:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jen2

Originally posted by macho_muffin

u don't wanna do kachro of it?ROFL that cracked me up cuz first time i heard someone use it in english context and it sounds awesomeROFL
u read lord of flies? shreya needs help lol

hahaha...G U J J U...wo are we??gujjus??ROFLROFL

lord of the flies?? the jack guy story?? :S


yaa i hate that bookDead

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

macho_muffinJen2

macho_muffin IF-Rockerz
macho_muffin
macho_muffin

Joined: 18 August 2010
Posts: 5723

Posted: 06 June 2011 at 9:46pm | IP Logged
okay judi i just read the summary so i got couple of ideas:
the way boys get stranded on island and have to survive on own, u can kinda relate that to american revolution and how after war, US had to build its own government and no one knew what they were doing so each state followed its own rule and blah blah
also, the way boys started fighting within themselves, that can be seen as a transition-civil war...north fighting against south
does it kinda make sense?Confused
macho_muffin IF-Rockerz
macho_muffin
macho_muffin

Joined: 18 August 2010
Posts: 5723

Posted: 06 June 2011 at 9:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jen2

Now listen to me baby
Before i love and leave you
They call me heart breaker
I don't wanna decieve you Dancing
omgg twin is that a song or u awesomely made it up?LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Jen2

macho_muffin IF-Rockerz
macho_muffin
macho_muffin

Joined: 18 August 2010
Posts: 5723

Posted: 06 June 2011 at 9:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jen2

Originally posted by macho_muffin

u don't wanna do kachro of it?ROFL that cracked me up cuz first time i heard someone use it in english context and it sounds awesomeROFL
u read lord of flies? shreya needs help lol

hahaha...G U J J U...wo are we??gujjus??ROFLROFL

lord of the flies?? the jack guy story?? :S

well i am a pseudo gujju but ya gujju power babyROFL
dude as if i read the story...i just read spark notes and learned the story in 2 minROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Jen2

..shreyaa.. IF-Sizzlerz
..shreyaa..
..shreyaa..

Joined: 29 August 2010
Posts: 21114

Posted: 06 June 2011 at 9:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by macho_muffin

okay judi i just read the summary so i got couple of ideas:
the way boys get stranded on island and have to survive on own, u can kinda relate that to american revolution and how after war, US had to build its own government and no one knew what they were doing so each state followed its own rule and blah blah
also, the way boys started fighting within themselves, that can be seen as a transition-civil war...north fighting against south
does it kinda make sense?Confused

Awh dulhe ur soo sweet..lol thank you soo much but I told you not to search up..coz it has to be something we learnedi n this year history and we did not learned about american revolutionLOL but yaa north and south will work.. i will research some more..but thank you so much i love you muahhh

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

macho_muffin

macho_muffin IF-Rockerz
macho_muffin
macho_muffin

Joined: 18 August 2010
Posts: 5723

Posted: 06 June 2011 at 9:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by maangeetcrazy

Lmao good idea haha but what about the pagals? i will really go crazy with them lmao..uff takaluf matt le i already didLOL
but like u said, ur already gonna gopaagal with me...atleast u will have company thereROFL

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
got a totally new photo...offscreen...gurti

2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Author: Ankita_88   Replies: 61   Views: 45031

Ankita_88 61 45031 15 September 2011 at 5:09am by x.Maaneet4eva.x
|khushi's vm|MaanEet new VM pg.3 21/11/10

2 3 4

Author: Amor.   Replies: 25   Views: 9793

Amor. 25 9793 07 March 2011 at 2:42pm by -Araina-
see GURTI together:pic OFFSCRN

2

Author: Amour_Reet   Replies: 14   Views: 12468

Amour_Reet 14 12468 19 October 2010 at 3:44am by tinatartari
What are GurTi's qualifications?

2

Author: Shipra_S   Replies: 14   Views: 7770

Shipra_S 14 7770 19 October 2010 at 3:35am by tinatartari
guyz wish gurti n others here...

2 3

Author: adits7   Replies: 20   Views: 3870

adits7 20 3870 01 August 2010 at 3:33pm by Thumari_Mahi

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index