Navya

India-Forums

Navya
Navya

D/L NAVYA ~ CONFUSED!! - 12+13 MAY'11 PROMO.Xvid (Page 9)

AnuPurva IF-Dazzler
AnuPurva
AnuPurva

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 8:22am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing wonderful promo!!! EmbarrassedI am jumping on my seat.. Dancing But I feel it might be dream sequence... Confused if not then story is moving superfast...Smile

-SilverAngel- IF-Stunnerz
-SilverAngel-
-SilverAngel-

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 8:49am | IP Logged
looks like Navya's day dreaming
arnabchaudhuri1 Goldie
arnabchaudhuri1
arnabchaudhuri1

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 5:59pm | IP Logged
KISSING IS SURELY A DREAM!!
AND SOME MEMBERS TALKING ABT A SBS SEGMENT..USME TO AISA KUCH NEHI DEKHAYA "NAVYA ANGRY" WALA..
CAN ANYBODY REFER THE VDO THEY R TALKING ABT PLZ??
AnuPurva IF-Dazzler
AnuPurva
AnuPurva

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 7:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arnabchaudhuri1

KISSING IS SURELY A DREAM!!
AND SOME MEMBERS TALKING ABT A SBS SEGMENT..USME TO AISA KUCH NEHI DEKHAYA "NAVYA ANGRY" WALA..
CAN ANYBODY REFER THE VDO THEY R TALKING ABT PLZ??
actually they talked little bit about Navya and Anant ka ruthana manana bhi hoga picnic me...
just before their interview/conversation for public starts in sbs...Navya has shown little gumsum.. but Anant is very playfull and playing with others hide and seek... Navya has something to say to Anant but she has shown little nervous... If you watch sbs/sbb, you will come to know...Smile Anyway wait for tomorrow all confusion will be clear...
-Rinki- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rinki-
-Rinki-

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 3:18am | IP Logged
Eeeks, loved the promo! "Tumhe bhi 15 minute 15 ghante jaise lagte hai na?" Oh god, I went all gaga. Day Dreaming
& when they played Bekaboo..i was totally lost. Embarrassed How he ran towards her and hugged her..EEEKSSS. Blushing Blehh, I hope all this is sach sach.
rk_ms IF-Rockerz
rk_ms
rk_ms

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 3:31am | IP Logged
lovely promo
worth watching
wht will happen next

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Navya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index