Navya

India-Forums

Navya
Navya

D/L NAVYA ~ CONFUSED!! - 12+13 MAY'11 PROMO.Xvid (Page 5)

silla IF-Rockerz
silla
silla

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 1:48am | IP Logged
she may be pushing because she might be relaizing and thinking of her familY!!

CeruleanSky IF-Rockerz
CeruleanSky
CeruleanSky

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 1:58am | IP Logged
I'm all 'ermmm' after that :O The kiss is definitely a daydream, and HAS to be Navya's...no self-respecting guy will ever dream of himself mouthing lines like tumhe 15 minutes bhi 15 hours ke jaise lage , hai na...what crap. The hug is real, I'm guessing...though I don't get why ANANT would run and hug her like that because it seems Navya is the one in need of comforting...whatever :P 

Soumya's expressions are nerve-jangling now...she looks constipated when he finally hugs her, IMHO :S

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mimz-SMay31-Nisha_90AreYaar

mythili2 IF-Sizzlerz
mythili2
mythili2

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 2:09am | IP Logged
Thanx fr d promo.. May b its d dream sequence and navya wil realise..hope anant realises soon..
..StarAngel.. IF-Rockerz
..StarAngel..
..StarAngel..

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 2:21am | IP Logged
arre yarr...Embarrassedfreaking awesome promo...Day Dreamingthe best promo yet...Partyi thnk navya itz nt a dream...Dancingbcoz as shown n sbs navya s upset wit anant bcoz of tiz Silly
--sapna-- Senior Member
--sapna--
--sapna--

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 2:57am | IP Logged
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!
both looking sooo  sweetDay Dreaming
verrryyy  niiiccceee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ClapClapClapClapClap

Edited by sapnashinde1 - 12 May 2011 at 2:58am
mayur_shanak IF-Dazzler
mayur_shanak
mayur_shanak

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 3:42am | IP Logged

thnx for the link

triasha IF-Rockerz
triasha
triasha

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 3:44am | IP Logged
AM DAMNNN SURE YE DREAM HAI...hailaaa ye kaise ho sakta hai...its moving so fast...nahhh...*am hell confused*Confused
madhu_sridhar Goldie
madhu_sridhar
madhu_sridhar

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 3:55am | IP Logged
ok, now i'm once again back 2 my head banging routine...what were they trying 2 show us in the promo anyway??... like most of u i too agree wid the kiss being the dream part from navya's side...it can't be anant...if it is anant, then that would be bang out of character after his talks of 'parwarish' and all that...he  cant fall in love abruptly without any introspection..and as for the hug part, i would prefer if it was a consoling one rather than anant's realisation of love...something like both of them stranded,navya getting scared and anant consoling and navya backing off remembering renuka's words...its way too early for anant's realisation as i always keep saying...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

triasha

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Navya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index