D/L NAVYA ~ CONFUSED!! - 12+13 MAY'11 PROMO.Xvid (Page 4)

Nisha_90 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
i feel its mostly a dream sequence only..if not den its quite strange :(

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shelly_nair IF-Dazzler

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gene_Nisha

i feel its mostly a dream sequence only..if not den its quite strange :(

yea ur rite. even i was wondering about how fast he realised his love? Confused. i was really confused...
Roshni. IF-Sizzlerz

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
Thanks a lot for the stunning promo!

If its a dream, it has to e Anant's dream. He thinks she would reject him fearing the family; may be that's when the pushing comes and he would not tell his feelings to her.Ermm If its not a dream, then it certainly will be good, both will at least let out the feelings.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

spreadingsmile IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 12:35am | IP Logged
i too think the kiss one is dream and hug is really done but omgggEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
Abirami24 Goldie

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 12:52am | IP Logged
d total track is now changing...
JennyPenny IF-Addictz

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 12:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

Originally posted by jenny1000

^ Yes, that part of the promo was just like why is she speaking in such slow motion and I hate that scarf around hair. I was like transported back to some old ages or something.

Kiss is def a dream. Hug might not be so much. It seems more like a reality vs dream promo. Like she likes him - and is feeling the love, but she is also aware of the reality that they could never be?

Yeah half of it is the dream...all of his "romaaantic" dialogues + the kiss are gonna be a dreamLOL...but the hug might be real...cuz her hair is tied with the stupid scarf in that one and Anant looks all worried or something in that one too...and then I guess she'll push him away afterwards.

Is anyone else finding her scaredy expression in this promo annoying or is it just me?? She really needs to snap out of that one expression's getting overdone. I understand her confusion and all but seriously...koi aur expression bhi do ab.

Yeah looks like her scared of her feelings phase will start full on now as she'll be in denial/try to push Anant away. Hence the mahaan "jab...tum...paas" dialogue...I swear she sounds like a robot in that bitLOL

I agree. She has some horrible expressions man. She really needs to match up to his acting and expressions, cause I felt so lost with her. and the guy actually does a pretty decent job.

Yes, yes, she does sound like a robot. I was like why are we in slow motion.

The scarf is very annoying.. why are we going back in the ages? aren't they supposed to be kids of right now? I cannot related to the girl character at all. I can related to the guy more minus his crackpot family.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rose.three IF-Rockerz

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 1:09am | IP Logged
omg omg...wat a promo...
may b itz a dream...

Edited by rose.three - 12 May 2011 at 1:10am
pluviophile. IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 1:44am | IP Logged
Thanks so much... but i think it... looks like a... dream,i hope not nd iam confused why did she pushed him... away at the end when he was... huging herConfusedEmbarrassed

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels

Navya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index