maybe-just

sarahagstn Senior Member
sarahagstn
sarahagstn

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by maybe-just

Originally posted by sarahagstn

So curious as to which one ruined your life?Big smile

Well it didn't ruin my life completely im partly to blame too LOL Was an amazingly hugeee fan of Geet Hui Sabse Parayi but then the boring dramatics and the same old romance and crap got me bored LOL I took it way too seriously instead of studies and now im paying the price Stern Smile its all good in the hood though LOL how about u?
Don't even ask... I used to be such a soap hater until I got hooked my top passion is CCBM but there's no way I could resist Gulaal once Neil joined the gang Tongue
Never watched Geet so can't say anything about it but I can def relate with when a show consumes your life. 
Now i'm just waiting for Gulaal to come to terms with the fact that Kesar is her hubby and he's not interested in Talli.

Edited by sarahagstn - 13 May 2011 at 11:24pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

maybe-just

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gulaal Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index