Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

RPS ki Family par Nazar!

AmnaIsh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
So I was just watching Today's Episode again...and i just realised something.πŸ˜•

Rajveer said that 'Humne RPS ke har family member par nazar rakhi hoi hai...aur abhi tak to kuch nazar main nahi aya.."

so WOT ABOUT ROMIT? he's not  a part of their family,πŸ€ͺ and he's roming around with Arohi and is a Crucial part of Arjun Escape..πŸ˜› I wonder what they have to say about that...hmmmπŸ€”

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aksh4IF thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
good point amna, rajvir aisa banda hai ke apna kaam kisi aur ko deta hai.. dekha nahi uske honhar officers kitne honhari se arjun ko info de rahe the.. toh i dont expect stellar performances from whomever he set to get info on Singhanias. And RPS is not the kinda DON u can keep tabs on. Ulta he must be keeping tabs on Rajvir. πŸ˜†
myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i don't think he meant all family then Arohi and romit will also be included and billu and makrand too

he must have meant mikhael, jignesh and RPS only
lara3110 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
So much confusion.  Drovomg me nuts.

There are so many old issues to be clarified and now they are coming up with new ones.  Looks like we will get no answers to the most crucial ones. 

gauri12 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: AmnaIsh

So I was just watching Today's Episode again...and i just realised something.πŸ˜•

Rajveer said that 'Humne RPS ke har family member par nazar rakhi hoi hai...aur abhi tak to kuch nazar main nahi aya.."

so WOT ABOUT ROMIT? he's not  a part of their family,πŸ€ͺ and he's roming around with Arohi and is a Crucial part of Arjun Escape..πŸ˜› I wonder what they have to say about that...hmmmπŸ€”

but pehle also it was like that only.. remember daddu had said pure family pe nahi sirf un logon pe jo aise kaam karte hai.. they must be sure romit kuch nahi kar sakta.. πŸ˜†
..anshita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i think rajveer ko laga ki singhania family me sirf RPS or mikhael hi h jo arjun ki help krnge bt use kaun samjhaye ki ab arohi singhania h..n rajveer proved again ki wo ullu h...yar jb romit uske office se tape uda sakta h arjun ko kuy nhi help karega...n one thing rajveer k honhaar officers ki shakal dekhi thi...lol
brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
romit.. with an iq of 35! this is rajveer we're talking about.. would he really waste his valuable time and persons on him? i doubt it! he probably didn't even keep tabs on dadi or rashi as one's old and the other's depressed! i wouldn't be surprised if he kept out kumud on the base that she is a woman! 
shibz thumbnail
ha ha..true Amna..i also agree with everyone hereπŸ˜• πŸ˜†
idunno thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
what if he will come to know arjun was framed by rps?
aparna4karanika thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i thnk dey treat him as a kid !