Navya

May 11th: Things I liked (Page 3)

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 7:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CeruleanSky

Haan kabhi kabhi hum darshan de diya karte hai *smug, SUPERIOR muh* 

Nooo AP...I really liked yesterday's episode...didn't like the last few ones much so wasn't 'inspired' enough to comment on/analyse it :P Waise , I'll tell you, SINCERELY I might add, that reading your posts makes the mundane-st of scenes in the episode worth it...like the great century-spanning road crossing scene ? I got annoyed by the scene while it was going on , but after I read your post, and that BRILLIANT interpretation of yours, I liked it :)) Aur kal ka toh I didn't watch it entirely...so I haven't watched the Anant-Babajee scene you're talking about either...should I ? 

LOL oye SUPERIOR pe sirf ANGELIC being ka copyright hai, don't you know?TongueLOL

Honestly SP, I don't really try to make the scenes sound better...it's just me rambling on (incoherently many times, if I may add)...lol...and honestly even I haven't been WOWED by anything in many epis...but I find some random stuff to blab about I guess...whether "like" wise or venting wise :P...I'm considering stopping this now though cuz I think I'm going to run out of that little motivation soon too seeing where this is now heading *coughs*LOL

Re: Anant-Babaji scene...yeah I do think it's worth a watch to see that interplay b/w them cuz of the way Anant stands up to him and gives him that reasoning...honestly the ONLY worth watching moment of that entire longgg drawn out scene otherwiseLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

CeruleanSkyAwesome.SauceNymeria

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 7:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Awesome.Sauce

Yesterday's Episode made sense to an extent.I shall keep it simple.LOLLOL
LOVED all the scenes between Navya's sane family.
I was obviously not looking forward to see Anant's Adams family ...so no regrets whatsoever for not having them in the episode! LOLLOLThe Gulps and Stares make me uncomfortable.ROFL.They really do. *Takes a dart and aims at Center shock baba's inviting eyeballs.*Sleepy

*Edit
Oh I forgot to compliment you on your post.LOL(IF, that's essentialLOLLOL)
Needless to say, I loved your postLOL

LOL thanks, Neha...no it wasn't essential waiseTongueLOL

And this is just phor you...take aim alll you wantTongueLOL

Shankar Dayal Bajpai questions Anant.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Mru_beeCeruleanSkyAwesome.SauceNymeriaLadyMcbeth

Awesome.Sauce IF-Rockerz
Awesome.Sauce
Awesome.Sauce

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 7:18am | IP Logged
@Anu: WOHOAAA easy on my eyes dudet!ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLThankyou for the vivid visuals though. ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Mru_beeNymeriaLadyMcbethAreYaar

Ruxana91 Senior Member
Ruxana91
Ruxana91

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 7:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

A better epi than yesterday...thanks largely in part to the focus on Navya's family...the only relatable family in this show :-) Another amazing analysis of the episode that i completely agreed with, Anu Smile 
3) The Anant-Navya convo: I liked the convo too Nice enough although I found his comment about her badi badi aankhon mein aansoo kinda randomConfusedLOL..."ahahahahaha"LOL very true - it didn't reli have the effect that his previous compliment about Navya's smile had lool...significant line..."toh finally ab hum dono jaa rahe hain"...baaki sabko bhool gaya Anant?? yup i picked up on that too - he didnt seem to acknowledge the fact that their whole group of friends would be there too and not just the two of them lool LOL Whatever happened to his "friends ke liye picnic chalo" excuse?TongueLOL...Jokes apart...the latter half was better after Navya explains to him why she can't go...the way he instantly first cajoles her to manaao her daadi but then quiets down as he listens to how grave the situation has become at her home...yeah he seemed a lot more understanding and attentive Smile
And yeah I would have liked to see HOW Center Shock Baba gave permission to AnantLOL...again a  scene they randomly decided to leave to the audience's imagination?ConfusedConfused Their narrative style is kinda patchy I must say. Yup i agree with that i liked Anant's little dance and cheer in excitement of getting permission but was kinda waiting for the scene and actually went back to see if i missed out a clip loool didnt reli show the effect of his marvellous speech lol

Just a few other things I thought:
-Anant reeelii needs to be more careful about exactly what he says to his bhabhi about Navya Confused
- I liked the lil glimpse of Anant's phone convo with Ranbeer - "Ranbeeer - main aa raha hoo" Big smile
- I liked the lil supportive side of Harsh that they showed towards Navya
- I felt bad for Renuka seeing as you can see now what she had to go through, like Anant's brother, and the sad look in her eyes when both Harsh & Navya got what they wanted so i can see why she sometimes might act the ways she does towards Navya

All in all, a better episode than yesterdays...but gotta say Anu - your 'Things I liked' posts are relii interesting and I always eagerly wait to read them everyday - well done Smile

Edited by Ruxana91 - 12 May 2011 at 7:53am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AreYaar

piya2025. IF-Stunnerz
piya2025.
piya2025.

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 7:52am | IP Logged
Yesterday's epi was really nice..Finally some "real" familly moments.For the 1st time I even like Harsh..That hug b2in him & Navya was really cute & he was really cute as well.

About People hating Renuka,hmm,Im sure these same people 'd find her sweet after tonight's epi as in the precap she was smiling n allLOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.

My thoughts about Renuka's charecter is something like this-
She's not an negative character nor a pure positive one..Probably she was not super happy about Navya geting permission for the picnic as she didn't get to do all for what her sister getting permission. I remember her saying "Main bhi toh kabhi picnic nahin gayyi" So yeah..She's somewhere hurt & all these come out when she sees Navya.
Other reason is She's the elder one so being a elder sister that too a marriade she cares for her & don't want bcoz of this Navya or her family to get into any kind of trouble.Although I did find it a lil harsh when she scold Navya as her mom was present there so she shouldn't have gone a step ahead & scold her sister,Even her facial expression were s'thing & coz of that I'll say The "hurt" factor works more here than the "Careful sister" here.

Dadi was really sweet.At least comparing to Anant's Azzeb dadi bua & Baba ji .

The best part about the epi was indeed Navya's papa & Dadi's conversation..That was really so emotional..I was actually touched by that scene.
About Navya's dad-I just love the actor who is portraying the character,He's actually really good,He stole the show for me yesterday.. This 's the way atleast 70% father's are..Protective,Lovable,Endearing who sometime may refuse to listen to us yet always wants us to get what we want..

Edited by piya2025 - 12 May 2011 at 8:14am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cherrypansyAreYaar

Nymeria IF-Sizzlerz
Nymeria
Nymeria

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 7:59am | IP Logged
**gulp stare gulp stare gulp stare** Neha...tum CSB jaisi wahiyat things  per kyon time waste karti ho? *** gulp stare gulp stare gulp stare**

DUDE! like seriously whenever I see Anant's family I can hear the theme of "Adams family" playing.Stern Smile Eeeks they are one heck of a creepy, cookey, spookey, icky family.ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL it's like their house is the OBL compound...they even burn their trash in their HUGE mansion, and even grow their own veggies in the backyard (Re: Anant's chacha). ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL ok bad joke. Do excuse me while I laugh at Achmed versus Navya's dadi showdown imagination! ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Achmed aka CSB--- **gulp stare gulp stare gulp**
Navya's super dadi--- Hmmm Dadi sab jaane hain, haaanApprove
Achmed aka CSB-- **gulp stare gulp stare gulp stare gulp stare*** ---Wahiyat
Navya's super dadi-- Wahiyat bolte bolte tum khodayi wahiyat ban gaye KaaaApprove
Achmed aka CSB-- **gulp stare gulp stare gulp stare gulp stare gulp** Gets up and starts sprinting at 1.73miles/hour speed.

Navya's Super Dadi--- Big smile Hmmm Dadi sab Jaaane hain, haaan!Approve

~~~~~~

Lame ...i know. Blame my burnt right palmEmbarrassed

~~~~

Btw Anu, sorry for trashing your lovely post. But i had already posted my likes in the CC...and you read them too, so didn't feel like reiterating those same words.
Ditto to everything you and Shreya posted. LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Mru_beeCeruleanSkyLadyMcbethAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 8:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ramy25

Do excuse me while I laugh at Achmed versus Navya's dadi showdown imagination!
Achmed aka CSB--- **gulp stare gulp stare gulp**
Navya's super dadi--- Hmmm Dadi sab jaane hain, haaanApprove
Achmed aka CSB-- **gulp stare gulp stare gulp stare gulp stare*** ---Wahiyat
Navya's super dadi-- Wahiyat bolte bolte tum khodayi wahiyat ban gaye KaaaApprove
Achmed aka CSB-- **gulp stare gulp stare gulp stare gulp stare gulp**
Gets up and starts sprinting at 1.73miles/hour speed.

Navya's Super Dadi--- Big smile Hmmm Dadi sab Jaaane hain, haaan!Approve

~~~~~~

LMAOOO AmyyyROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL...EPIC stuff...I'd love to see a Daadi v/s Achmed/CSB confrontation in the show...ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nymeria

LadyMcbeth IF-Sizzlerz
LadyMcbeth
LadyMcbeth

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 9:16am | IP Logged
Anu - WORD on all the scenes you liked! DItto...ditto...ditto to all. Without any further ado, let me mention the ones I didn't ;-)

1) Anant and Babajee's conversation being left mid-way and completely up to our imagination on how he finally gets approval. Felt kinda cheated there, especially when Tuesday's episode was such a filler one with dhan dhan dhan music and slow motioned scenes.

2) Anant foolishly talking to his Bhabhi about Navya when he knows how instigating/insinuating kind of a person she is ...

3) Anant-Navya phone conversation - especially the first part when he was convincing her to come by filling her big eyes with tears. Usually I like all their phone conversations, but this one was a bummer IMO. Not effective... and so not Anant. I had liked him when he had talked to Navya about "chotisi umeed"

In short I liked all the parts of Navya's household and none of Anant's ... And yes, Dadi is THE best... CSB please watch and learn from her!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Mru_beeCeruleanSkyAreYaar

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Navya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index