Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

Is Rohan really sick ? (Page 2)

prk1234 Newbie

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 2:16pm | IP Logged

Couple of weeks back , nobody agreed about Rohan being sick... He is going to help Radhika and Dev. Once Dev's truth reveals about being the youngest son, their love also reveals to everybody. I have a feeling that Rohan is going to play a major role in helping out Radhika finding the truth about the Daddaji too... Let's wait and see. I love this show. Kudos to all the actors.

premvahini Senior Member

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
 Now that the mystry is out , Rohan  is pretending to be sick .   I think creatives  changed this track  because of many of us were  beleiving/ thinking/ or wanting it to be so .  
 As per the plot , cratives had  shown  that during  fire  scene a wooden  block  falls on  Rohan   becuase of which  he  has  head  injury;   was  shown to be serious for a day or two .   With Kanha 's  miracle he recovers  but looses  partial memory . 
 So as per  current track  did he start  pretending  from  the day  he recovered  --- if so   why  ?   he did not know that  Radhika  has  lied and enetered  the house .   And prior  to  fire scene  Radhika   only told him  that  this wedding is  not happening  with her  consent .  So  while  he  was un - conscious  did his brain put   2& 2 together  and thought   it  must  be Dev that  Radhika  loves   so let  me pretend to  be a kid and unravel the mystry ?
 And  if it was later  sometime that he regained  his memory , why does  he decide  to still pretend becuase  Radhika  and Dev  did not  give  any signals  for him to be  suspecious .
 Had he regained his memory when he puts   halwa  in  Dev's  mouth ?  So if he wants Radhika  for himself  why  was he  helping  dev and  radhika ---   helping  them to complete all these rasams .
  All these things tell me that creatives changed the  plot based on
what they  belived  viwers were wanting to see  ------ This makes me sad  beacuse  changing plots like this  makes show loose  its continuity  so much so that then it stops  to make any  sense .  Though I agree for now  it seems nice  RAdev are getting  together, but  I hope  creatives have thaught how the storey will move forward  in the  long run  and are not dependant on viewrs  response  and suggetsions  only  !!
 I sincerely wish  and hope that creatives have / or  come up with there own nice track and stick to it  and  not change the storey every othetr  day .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ALUJNA21 IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 2:58pm | IP Logged
i think he's acting this is sure he got to know the truth during the pheres and he reacted weirdly but afterwhile he realised and want to know the truth...
Nafisar Groupbie

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 12:51am | IP Logged
I think that Rohan is pretending to be a kid. He wants to find out the truth about Rads and her other half.
When he came home from hospital how come he accepted her so fast and even calls her Pari,
He knows his mum wants him away from her but why is he drawing himself towards her all the time.
His mum was a nice and loving person in the past so I am sure he would listen if she tells him not to do something because unlike BB she really loves her son and never wants to use him to get something,
so why is he not listening to mum and only going after Pari.
Mind you he is not a 3 year old he, is ten and 10 year olds do'nt behave that way.
The story can go any of two ways that I can think of either
He wants to take revenge, no one will even suspect him as he is just a child what better plan could he have come up with,
Does he really want to help Radev get together and help Dev realise how much he loves Radikha and accepted her as his wife his dream girl
In alot of movies like Chal Mere Bhai comes to mind the one says
"I can sacrifice a 100 girls for you my brother"
and the girl is then free to go with the brother that she loves
do you honestly think it is going to be so easy for them to get together
I don't know these people really confuse or mislead you sometimes
we just all have to wait and watch

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels

Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index