Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

drdee142 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Maaneet-is-best

Oh no my Twiny - that is what you are eating & me, because of my Maaneet addiction missed my warm milk, just decided to have my breakfast of cereal & milk and go to bed, since it is 2 am😭
Thaangi is the only lucky one to have lunch with our other twin and I'm sure they'll enjoy only the icing as the rest is a bit messy🤣

ROFL Sleep well darling and sweet dreams, I can imagine what your dreams are gonna be filled with Cushions & valleys and dandas and peaks, hope you can sleep after the dream 😉

Now I'm craving for milk Cry 

Minx is having lunch with our twin, well depending on how soon she returns we can assume what happened during lunch 😆
drdee142 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Maaneet-is-best

Twiny & I could have given you some tips on how you could still shut the red-signals off for a bit of intermittent exploration, but we fear you will overdo it🤣🤣🤣

Twiny I just wrote about what Minx was doing during lunch

Minx didn't know you had the curse, but Twiny is right we're worried to give you more tips cause scared of the result ROFL
Originally posted by: drdee142

🤣 Sleep well darling and sweet dreams, I can imagine what your dreams are gonna be filled with Cushions & valleys and dandas and peaks, hope you can sleep after the dream 😉

Now I'm craving for milk 😭 

Minx is having lunch with our twin, well depending on how soon she returns we can assume what happened during lunch 😆

Actually, you are smartest👏, you watch Maaneet, but you shut us all of, so you can focus on your warm milk🤣🤣🤣🤣
RiMa_972 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Triplets?? LOL!!🤣
Yeah...we sure are messed up!

Mish..you will be even more messed up tomorrow if you dont go to sleep now😕..or are u calling in sick??
Remember what happened the last time both of us stayed up the whole night, dont you?? We got damaged cars, freaked out hubbys' and hefty bills

Twiny I just wrote about what Minx was doing during lunch

Minx didn't know you had the curse, but Twiny is right we're worried to give you more tips cause scared of the result 🤣

Like minds 🤗  and how well we know our little hyper sister👏
Originally posted by: riza792

Triplets?? LOL!!🤣

Mish..you will be even more messed up tomorrow if you dont go to sleep now😕..or are u calling in sick??
Remember what happened the last time both of us stayed up the whole night, dont you?? We got damaged cars, freaked out hubbys' and hefty bills

I know - we always take our bump-jobs SeriouslyRomantic⭐️
RiMa_972 thumbnail
Gimme the tips..Big Sissys...😍
I promise I wont overdo it...
All Horlicks and no warm-milk makes Rosh a sad girl...

drdee142 thumbnail
Originally posted by: riza792

Triplets?? LOL!!🤣

OMG you crazy girls, Mish go off to sleep now love, we'll see you later all fresh and dewy from the sleep or whatever else you do (I can imagine what will happen after dreams)

And both of you never do that again,😡 you crazy girls what if you both get hurt 😭 that's why I try and get my sleep cause I drive 200kms daily to and fro from work 😭
RiMa_972 thumbnail

OMG you crazy girls, Mish go off to sleep now love, we'll see you later all fresh and dewy from the sleep or whatever else you do (I can imagine what will happen after dreams)

And both of you never do that again,😡 you crazy girls what if you both get hurt 😭 that's why I try and get my sleep cause I drive 200kms daily to and fro from work 😭

Ok Grandma...

You want me to go to sleep now itself??

Mishu..go to sleep...Dee is angry!😕