Posted: 12 years ago
oh okaay...if cuz of some error josh didnt win then i feel bad =/ its all cuz of shiamak changing the scores now its so complicated -_- & the format has been confusing since day 1 itself, i wasnt impressed wid DKS in the beginning.
ya shona

how does it make sense to have a finale when there were only 2 teams in the competition?

dks is so messed up. i never saw whole episodes. just saw random performancesz in every episode
No no no Sho..Jalwa won the finale and since it was decided last week the winner of the finale is the winner of DKS, Jalwa won DKS :)

I was just saying Josh also won because originally Manish/Zee introduced DKS as a best of 5 competition. And so according to that, Josh won 3 times (the episode where Shiamak changed his scores actually results in a win for Josh and not a tie like they claimed) and Jalwa 2 times...so Josh also wins :) Of course Jalwa is the recognized winner of DKS :)

Zee changed the format too many times. I would have personally enjoyed the Jalwa win way more if they didn't change the format so many times and were clear about it from the beginning.

@Caro
That's the thing..I'm so confused..I swear I read an article that said Maaneet consummated ðŸ¤£ I must not have read the person's posts clearly. 🤣
Here's the thread where people are talking about why the world couldn't have ended..the Maaneet not consuming is in there 🤣

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1688246

Prince is definitely Remo's fav..it was quite obvious..Remo looked VERY upset to see Prince forget his steps. I did think the judges were a little too nice to Prince..even though I did feel bad for him. The issues were different agreed but the judges totally used this to make Jai feel even more crappy.

Amar is the best untrained male dancer to have come on the show IMO..sad that I was not impressed in DKS. He definitely has some arrogance in him..and anger also.

Kruti is quite arrogant as well. She seems to be giving Amrita competiton in the "gundi aurat" department 😕😆

Bhavna will definitely go places..that's for sure. She has impressed all on the show. Same with Mayuresh. Btw I thought I saw Mangesh dancing in Remo's performance?