Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

petticoat thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
zainab

from nowhere, there was a finale...all previous scores erased...

whoever won the finale won the tournament :P

i wish did 1 won

oh well
cedrikk thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
In Saudi Arabia - Women aren't allowed to drive. They have to get a male driver wherever they go.
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
What the heck? So much for women's rights and power. That's really sad and disturbing. πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

I just saw the topic you're probably talking about. Kya karein couldn't hold back from going. I'm really not sure why Josh/Jalwa were brought into your point even though it's not too much of a surprise.

I really liked Jai's performance as well. I felt bad for Prince though..he looked genuinely upset..even though I felt ki the judges used his mistake to hit back at Jai's behavior last week.

Word about Amar, Kruti, and Vandu. Where is the Amar from DID2? I honestly have not been wowed by any of Amar's performances in DKS. His dancing is no longer effortless and when he messes up its quite visible on his face. On top of that, his behavior has put me off a few times as well--he looked SO angry when Siddesh beat Dharmesh in the takkar and those weird steps he was doing in Jai's solo were a huge put-off. I liked him consoling Jai though. Kruti...I'm still in shock from her behavior last week. Vandu is an empty vessel LOL..it seems like her role in DKS is to look pretty and make weird statements πŸ˜•πŸ˜† At least the others have talent that speaks for them as well..

Exactly this show is for exposure and to get those contacts for successful networking. It's not some life or death matter like people were making it out to be πŸ˜†

Zee is amazing..extended the show for a week..changed the format multiple times..even their math is so messed up in the finale 🀣 Either they edited out an act completely or they really cannot use a calculator. 🀣

Caro I was talking about the great MAANEET 🀣 Edited by chocolover89 - 12 years ago
gilmores thumbnail
Originally posted by: zainab25

Uhhh hwo did season 2 win again???? Lol. I love, love, love DID overall, but due to few contestants, I wanted Season 1 to prevail. The whole winning thing seemed too flawed for me to comprehend...they didn't explain the concept too well, IMO.

Zainab..same here I really wanted season 1 to win. This show had great performances but Zee's weird scriptings/ format changes and all left a bad taste in my mouth...

They just randomly erased all previous scores and decided the finale would decide the winner. πŸ˜• I don't buy the whole "it's a punishment for Jai" argument Zee gave.
.shona. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
hiii everybody :D

u guys r talking bout DID? i have to wake up early morning tmrrw to catch DKS's finale...but w.e i have put it on record =| YAYYY my fav team won :D ignore my randomness i m bored =]

edit: jalwa didnt win say watπŸ˜•
Edited by _-sHoNaa-_ - 12 years ago
gilmores thumbnail
Hi Sho! LOL yea we were πŸ˜†
Personally I was disappointed with the finale performances barring a couple..

Jalwa won the finale yes.

Logically and mathematically speaking Josh also won using the best of 5 original format.
Edited by chocolover89 - 12 years ago
.shona. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
=O jalwa didnt win but it was announced it did? =( oh wow i was being happy for no reason.
petticoat thumbnail
Originally posted by: chocolover89

What the heck? So much for women's rights and power. That's really sad and disturbing. πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

I just saw the topic you're probably talking about. Kya karein couldn't hold back from going. I'm really not sure why Josh/Jalwa were brought into your point even though it's not too much of a surprise.

I really liked Jai's performance as well. I felt bad for Prince though..he looked genuinely upset..even though I felt ki the judges used his mistake to hit back at Jai's behavior last week.

Word about Amar, Kruti, and Vandu. Where is the Amar from DID2? I honestly have not been wowed by any of Amar's performances in DKS. His dancing is no longer effortless and when he messes up its quite visible on his face. On top of that, his behavior has put me off a few times as well--he looked SO angry when Siddesh beat Dharmesh in the takkar and those weird steps he was doing in Jai's solo were a huge put-off. I liked him consoling Jai though. Kruti...I'm still in shock from her behavior last week. Vandu is an empty vessel LOL..it seems like her role in DKS is to look pretty and make weird statements πŸ˜•πŸ˜† At least the others have talent that speaks for them as well..

Exactly this show is for exposure and to get those contacts for successful networking. It's not some life or death matter like people were making it out to be πŸ˜†

Zee is amazing..extended the show for a week..changed the format multiple times..even their math is so messed up in the finale 🀣 Either they edited out an act completely or they really cannot use a calculator. 🀣

Caro I was talking about the great MAANEET 🀣

oooh maneet never consumed each other why why poh whyπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

i wasnt surprised abt josh/jalwa being dragged in either..:P

jai and prince are 2 different scenarios. if jai was doing a solo he probably would have improvised. it was a takkar. two different things. prince looked upset. prince is geetas and remos fav baccha either way.

what?? the math in the finale didnt match up too??πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

amar was a rookie groomed by terrence. he literally knew nothing when he came in..form humble he sounds arrogant now. i feel bad coz i miss the amar i saw

if i hadnt seen the limelights, i would have still liked kruti perhaps..

lloved bhavna's composure though.. the girl knows to talk well!

hopefully they networked decently to get the opportunities. jai has been going places..siddhesh joined rajiv surti...so all in all somthing for them..
im sure bhavna will find great thigns to do after her gig in dks
petticoat thumbnail
Originally posted by: _-sHoNaa-_

=O jalwa didnt win but it was announced it did? =( oh wow i was being happy for no reason.

shona

jalwa won in the saturday sequence...but the format has a lot of errors in my opinion
petticoat thumbnail
himani,
which one is the maneet consumption/consummation thread?