Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago

Hellons, anybody home? It's May 21 and I'm still temporarily metabolically abled (main abhi zinda hoon). πŸ˜†

anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Shona: Ahh. I see. Yes, well, I WAS a DMG fan. Now, I hate it. I am only a fan of SA. But I hate the guy in the sigbox. KSG.  Its just that I cherish the memories of KaSh as past and with SA related, KSG gets tolerable. Otherwise, the show, the actors, the producers and everything else besides SA, I hate them 🀒
anku- thumbnail
Heyy Maya. hahahahaha.. Congratsss on being alive. U can see this years Bigg Boss too now πŸ˜† Until 21st December, 2012 πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

@Shona: thankyouuu for those pix. They shud helpp :D

Edited by x.Anku.x - 12 years ago
Originally posted by: x.Anku.x

Oooh that. LOL. I was actually saying that Shee, I superlike your posts πŸ˜† :$

But yess, ofcourse I read your topics and love some of them. Lol. Specially the controversial ones πŸ˜†πŸ˜³ Was just reading the best family films one. I dont reply much in BS but I totally like your topics and they are amongst the few that interest me to open and read :D =)

Well, thanks for the love!   πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ  I always try to post a variety of topics (silly with meaningful ones).  I think the best family films one balanced that Yana Gupta topless picture quite well!  πŸ˜†
Sam_dean4Eva thumbnail
bye anku! ciu around :)

hey@TheDilettante may21 almst ended here πŸ˜† so u will be metabolically abled atleast for today ;)
Originally posted by: x.Anku.x

Heyy Maya. hahahahaha.. Congratsss on being alive. U can see this years Bigg Boss too now πŸ˜† Until 21st December, 2011 πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

bas usi ke liye zinda hoon. πŸ˜†

anku- thumbnail
@goneforever: Yesss, I have seen a lot of variety in your topics. U do a great job. I could never think of so many topics. lol.. U keep BS alive with a lot of those topics... lagey rahoo!!

@Maya: rofll Maya.. 🀣 Enjoyy itt!! Even I wanna see BB this year and come to BB Forum. Its a lot of fun.. lool!

@Shona: see u hun.. byee!

I g2ggg guys. Dinner. Byeee πŸ€—
sheee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
okay anku here are some pics for you.
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
They are amazing!!!!

LOL Anku your siggi status!!!🀣
sheee thumbnail