Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

petticoat thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
maddy
i want to go to goa to try feni..maybe i should console muself with a bottle of feni

that soudns scary but im not surprised.

goa is almost perpetually in rave mode or what?

delhi was rated the city with max female molestations in india
Carol - Thanks for the info

I'm interested in a large resort with plenty of activities (lounge, club, pool, restaurants, spa, swimming etc etc). I'm meeting up with my friends after a long time so we just wanna relax at the resort for about 5 days but also go to the city for some sightseeing. Beach resorts, lake resorts, hill station resorts would be great. Only one of our friend lives in India, that too she just moved there so we dont wanna do a lot of bus/car travelling. Hope that's enough info. ðŸ˜Š
petticoat thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
pondicherry sounds perfect for you

if u are somewhere around the area, check out the place called "dakshina chitra"

u will be amazed i promise
Carol, thanks a ton! Pondicherry sounds great. Will definitely let you know when we decide :)
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Jaar yeh Petition kaise karte hai... Koi Batayega ??
Originally posted by: Da_BagarhBilla

Jaar yeh Petition kaise karte hai... Koi Batayega ??

why? do you wanna file a petition to have all of Salman's pictures with his secret boyfriends removed from the internet?😆
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Originally posted by: eraser

why? do you wanna file a petition to have all of Salman's pictures with his secret boyfriends removed from the internet?😆

No, Actually i wanna show people how caring i am for RAPE Victims, i wanna show people that see there is injustice done... ðŸ¤£
Sigh,,if you only knew how petitions work ðŸ˜µ
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Originally posted by: eraser

Sigh,,if you only knew how petitions work ðŸ˜µ

O Comeon, Guide me pls... Tell me how it works, i will surely Help out Rape Victims...

usually i do only 1 thing ... i whole day write Sexual Orientation jokes only... so i wanna help out some victims so my bad things would b equalize with gud things ðŸ¤£
Originally posted by: Da_BagarhBilla

O Comeon, Guide me pls... Tell me how it works, i will surely Help out Rape Victims...

usually i do only 1 thing ... i whole day write Sexual Orientation jokes only... so i wanna help out some victims so my bad things would b equalize with gud things ðŸ¤£

Awww, aapko itna bura lagta hai Salman Khan ka sach jaan kar? Bechare, you must be in a very desperate situation right now. Please go to bed and Salman ka sapnay dekho, you'll feel better when you wake up. ðŸ˜ƒ