Posted: 12 years ago
awesum update sajjal!
argh... i soo hate raj!
luvd d emotional bonding betwn MN...
cont soon!
B'lated Frndship day 2 u too!🤗
very nice part sajjal...
really interesting...and awesome writing style...
just love it...

nice update, sajjal!

nupur had to leave the kids with raj, and she didn't like it at all. he had so much ego, ugh, how the hell did she ever stand him? i feel bad for the kids, they never really got father's love. aww, hopefully, mayank can fill that space :)

mayank told yash about nupur..and even yash felt that mayank was in love. but yeah, there was a lot of complication..but hopefully they get over that!

nupur came back to the office, and she was actually smitten by his looks? nice! he was cutting a cake for his mom, aww so sweet! and she cut it with him..cute moment!

thanks for the pm
heyyy please please pleasee continue asapp ! dont go MIA (missing in action ) again :'(((( jaldi jaldiii continue pleaseee :)
bits of her heart.

''is that an offer or order?''

Her smug smile prompted him, pulling her arm he rushed her out of the cabin, ''take it as you like''

What was wrong with her? Seriously here she was talking, actually having a civilized conversation with the Mayank Sharma. The same guy she had sworn she would never let herself get close after knowing what exactly he thought of her. And now suddenly she had just shared a moment with him, and even let him in on a part of her that she kept hidden beneath all. The raw pain she layered with finesse and care was now fading away and some how Mayank had found a way in. The sad part was maybe somewhere deep down she wanted him in, to see her scars and to know that it would be best if he stayed away. Though it seemed he was not in a mood to back away and that scared her, or at least a part of her. 

'' did you just realize one day? Or was it a long unyielding thing?'' his voice broke through her thoughts and made her face him,She became aware she was in the car driving to raj's house, the last place she wanted to go with him, confused, 'sorry, what?''

''with raj? Did you just stop loving him one day?''

Struggling, Nupur frowned, '' it was like waking up and realizing that I was no longer in love with the man I was with for five years of my life rather it was a demoralizing process'''hell it was fearful and taunting '' a long one where you know somewhere inside that your going farther from each other 'and you know the sad part was I didn't want to do anything to stop it. I wanted me back again because the hatred for what I had become taunted me and the women I was'' shrugging Nupur tried her best to smile '' it was a well learned lesson''

''five years? You can hardly call that a lesson'' keeping his eyes on the road he stole a glance. She was tired the way skin beneath her eyes had become pale and puffy told him how much she needed a break but now from her life, from those memories and what she held within.

Wasn't he just like her, holding on to the past? And letting it affect his today.

''no your right, five years a long time.'' Pausing she cast a wary look at him, '' but sometimes time is all you have to learn, to rectify, to live. In my head I knew I was treading on the wrong path but it was hard to pick up and leave when it's the only thing you have in your life and than the girls came along. They made it easier in a way but they also wiped away my illusions. I saw what I was afraid to see or didn't want to see'

Mayank groaned silently when he heard the silent pain in her voice and his fingers tightened around the steering wheel. How much he wanted to kill the bas***d who had placed it there, '' he was an idiot''

''its takes two to work a marriage'' she reminded but caught his fury filled eyes, ''don't throw that on my face, I saw how much my mother pined for my father and he didn't give no shit about her but she stayed and kept up with him no matter what''

''he had his faults but that doesn't mean I was never wrong''

''really? I'd really to read his list and your list and than lets see who wins''

Disturbed she might have given the wrong impression, Nupur looked at him and smiled, '' it's not a challenge or a game. It was what it was. He took advantage because I was the one who let him. I could have stopped it but I didn't want too, maybe a part was after the dream that one day it might all work, one day he would come back with the same love, respect, and care'but he never did. Infact I became his disposal for temper, fits and many other things.'' Pausing she sighed, '' but never once could I become his wife. Nupur. I was always Mrs. Singhgania someone he wanted to see in me but not me''

'' his loss is someone else's gain'' nupur caught the edge in his voice but overlooked it. She was probably took emotional and too deeply thinking to actually thinking he was hinting at them.

Turning her gaze, she noticed they almost neared the lane that drove to raj's house. And for some reason her stupid nerve's started to kick in. Even after all these years, she was some what afraid to face the man who once destroyed all she had lived for.

His hand quietly slid over hers and stopped the shaking, the car halted to a stop and nupur slid her gaze to his, '' your shaking like a new bride'' he mused but grunted when he noticed she was not looking for humor, '' calm down, you were right nupur always. Its always easy to pick up and leave one day when your tired but it takes guts to stay'' he smiled and reached over to open the door, '' lets see what we can do about that grape juice stain.

The walk up to the house was a quite one, where mayank was thinking and cursing himself for scaring her off, Nupur was deeply touched by his words and gesture and was finding she might have been wrong about Mayank after all.

''Mama' Kinjal sprang and clung to Nupurs arm tightly, maybe just too tightly, '' hi baby, where's ali?''

Kinjal frowned, '' daddy screamed at her'' scratching her forehead she looked at mayank, '' the shrew?'' kinjals abrupt response embarrassed nupur but her thoughts were more focused on ali, '' kinjal what was it that we decided you were going to call Mr. Shrew?'' the tone did the work and Kinjal smiled, " I'm sorry Mr. Sharma'

Mayank smiled, '' you know I love my nickname more '.'' He pressed but caught nupur's scornful look.

''really? So I can call you sh''' stopping after receiving a glance from her mother Kinjal grinned, '' I like Mr Sharma better''

Running his tongue over his teeths, mayank bent down to kinjal's level, '' I like that better too''

Aliya ran out in tears and hugged nupur who opened her arms once sighting her eldest with tears, following her was Raj with that annoying smirk of his ''honey whats wrong?''

''teach her some manners'' raj spoke admantly and shifted his glaze to mayank'' so i see the leapord doesn't change his spots after all''

Mayank smiled politely but inside he was holding out on his rage, '' same to you raj''

turning to nupur who scrowled, '' put in her minde that riya is her step-mother or will be in a few weeks, she deserves the same respect as you''

''no she doesn't, she is not my mother'' aliya intervened holding onto nupur.

fisting his hand he ignored, '' i'm telling you handle them, or i will''

Mayank caught nupurs glaze before he could say anything and choose to stay silent. It was enough that she was loosing her color by the seconds he didn't want to add anything to that.

'' Raj they are only kids''

''yeah, well kids should be taught to respect their elders at a young age, don't you think nupur''

Nupur sighed and nodded,  after casting a look at mayank, she looked at raj, '' next time she will behave herself''

''she better'' pausing he smiled, '' if she can't respect her new mother, how she will respect her new father''

Mayank growled and moved forward, '' say what you want to my face, i don't like cowards''

making a face raj smeared his grin, '' i'd like you off my property within ten minutes'' after a glance at nupur, '' and nupur, what happened to your choice?'' smirking he headed inside and left them outside alone.

Nupur walked with the girls to the car, with mayank following behind. Aliya stopped and turned to her mother with her eyes big and wide full of grief.

''daddy said you were going to marry some other man and leave us me and kinjal all alone''

''that's not true'' kinjal shielded her mother, even at such a young age her mind worked faster and wiser, '' mama will never leave us''

Nupur looked at mayank, '' kinjal baby I think Mr Sharma has a surprise for you''

Excited and already forgotten the current issue kinjal eyed Mayank with curiosity, '' really? ''

Mayank nodded, '' come I'll show you'' clinging to his hand kinjal walked away with him. It surprised nupur how much easy it was for kinjal to be with mayank.

Turning her attention to Aliya, she grimaced '' do you really believe your father''

At first it was nod than she shook her head and dropped her shoulder's, '' I don't know'' pausing she wiped her tears, '' he did it. Why can't you?''

Nupur smiled, '' because I love you and kinjal more than anything else in this world''

''you really mean it?''

Hurt, Nupur took ali's hand into her own and placed it right on her heart, '' can you feel that beat?''

''its your heartbeat?''

''exactly, my heart beats because of you two, if you both weren't there it wouldn't''

Overwhelmed, ali lunged into her mothers warm arms and cried, '' I'm sorry ''

''you don't have to be!''

Pulling away, she swept her curtain of long jet black hair back. Once again making nupur realizes how much her baby had grown up and how beautiful she was. One look and it was obvious she would be a heartbreaker, '' it was just that he kept on saying that you loved Mr Sharma''

Suddenly loosing her sense of breathing Nupur held on, '' he said what?''

''he said you both were going to get married''

'' honey, if ever there was someone in my life, I would first talk to you because you both mean more than anything''

Aliya smiled,'' so your not in love with Mr Sharma''

To be honest, Nupur didn't know what exactly she felt for Mayank , '' no honey, I'm not''

Relieved, Aliya grinned, '' I'm sorry really really sorry mama''

''its okay baby''

''so when are you going to grow up and marry me''  mayank asked on hi knees

Giggling with laughter, Kinjal pushed her hair behind her ear, '' in 1000 thousand days'' trying to show it on her fingers, Kinjal smiled.

'' but that's two long, can't I just steal you right now''

Shrugging Kinjal played with the lace on her sweater, '' mama won't allow you''

''we don't need her permission. Now do we?''

Kinjal beamed with arrogance, '' yes you do, she is mama''

Trying to keep his laughter in mayank blinked, '' so I see, but I don't need her permission''

Mayank bent on one knee and Kinjal sitting on the hood of the car, which was how she found them, when Nupur walked in with Aliya by her side. And to think of it, her heart stopped right there, Kinjal's smiling face, and her comfort around mayank it melted her like a lit candle. What was this guy doing to her? stealing her heart in bits.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the wait :) I was busy but atleast i updated sooner than last time. & Sanam's University is starting back up again so she is Inactive :)

And i will update when i can find time too.
I hope you like it.

Edited by -Sajjal- - 12 years ago
Reserved...Edited by .SilentPrincess - 12 years ago
wow, just wow...mayank is seriously sucha charmer!...and kinjal is a sweetheart as always...poor girls for having to hear such things from their father...but im glad nupur has learned to answer raj...i love the bond aliya and nupur share...i can imagine how overburdened she must feel with all of this cuz she's nupur's biggest support considering kinjal is too young to fully understand anything...and another thing i love is the way mayur's relationship is developing...finally there's more respect for one another and i think that's what's really needed for this relationship to grow...hope you update soon 😊