Fan Fictions

MN FF : Hate is safer than love Part11 Pg61 - Page 34

Auroni.92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
It ws so nice that mayank shared his feelings with nupur...Awesome update sajjal...
Just want mayank to protect nupur and her kids from that dirty raj...
Plz cont soon...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SujaLuvsMayur thumbnail
very nice update.
i hate raj...hw sould he do this to his own child??
disgusting!!
i wish mayank could protect nupur n her daughter from raj.
continue soon
thanks for the pm.
DhanakZ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Lovely update dear
happy friendship day
thanks for pm
cont soon
Wings-of-Fire thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
the mirror does brake at some point. and it breaks the hear too.but its important to remember that though a mirror cant be repaired, scars can be healed and life can be amended out of a mess.
Edited by -roshnee- - 12 years ago
.SilentPrincess thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I love this ff!

Its soo sweet... 😳

And  Kinjal. I felt so bad for her, poor girl... but such father does exist who doesn't value their children, and its the children who have to bear it. Not being loved by their fathers.
It was a really emotional scene...
And second up was Aliya, how cruel can he be... He's a beast, and shouldn't even be called for a father.

Mayank-Nupur scene was just... amazing...
The way he celebrated his mothers birthday... Its was really touching.. and the fact that Nupur's presence just made the occasion better... 😳  I couldn't stop smiling... when he isn't a beast he's a darling... I hope he stays that way...

& The kiss at last was just wow... 😍 Is he the same Mayank Sharma?? 😲
I totally love this one... the caring and loving one... & His driving her there... means a jelous Raj... wow I can't wait...
Continue soon Sajjal ... 😳

Brilliant update, it was totally worth the wait...  Beautifully written Sajjal.. Do continue soon... I know your busy, but if you could get some time I would really be grateful... I love this story its my favorite from all of yours... Can't thank Sanam enough for making you post this one... 😳

-Laiba-

saraaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Wow, so happy you updated πŸ˜³ It had been so long! Ahh, everytime I say it, it will always not mean enough but your are just an amazing write .. you expressed the title of this chapter very well within the update (= and you can just imagine every single piece you write .. beautiful .. please do update more often and thank you for the PM Sajjal 
dbr_kmichi thumbnail
hey
wonderful n awesome update😊
gopi06 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
nice updt sajjal
thanks for the pm
mayur_eternal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wonderful update
I wish Nupur didnt have to go through all this humiliation.More than the physiacl and mental harassment she had gone through,it should be the hurt on their kid's face on knowing the true nature of their father,that kills her.
Coming to Mayank's convo with his frnd,it was so friendly and frank.Yash's wife hws got the wierdest mood swings.πŸ˜†
Lastly Mayank sharing a part of his life,too precious to him,with Nupur was really a sweet gesture.He found solace in her presence and the happy times of his life came out to him in  a flow.I wish Nupur would let go off her terrible past and the jerk Raj, who doesnt deserve her and the cute little kids.Mayank can be a loving husband and a caring father.Al that he needs is a bit of time to accept his love for Nupur and her kids.

kirti123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
amazing part
just loved it 
thanks for the pm
do continue soon
😊