Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
I'm writring it guys, will update in a while!😳

Not his type; Yet he fell

The knock on the door brought Mayank out of his thoughts, turning around he straightened himself out, and lipped, '' come in'' he had spent the entire weeked moping around thinking over and over about his behaviour and what he had said to nupur. It was prorbably the first time in his life he had acted so low, and that too to a women.

He could get over and hate himself for it but what he could not misplace was the stunned hurt look in her eyes, for the first time when she emoted something towards him, it was all but pain and agony, it bured him to know that he made the pain swell in her eyes, no one else but him.

Why would her face not wash away from his memories? why did she have to keep coming back to him? All he had were questions but none of answers, all he knew was he had hurt her, very badly, those tears and flicker of fear, anger all was because of him. He was responsible for everything yet when he said those words all he knew off was; his need to get away from her, and her presence.

Everytime he was near her, he couldn't remember anything, know anything, or have the sense to say something. the woman was driving him insane without trying and that pricked, she wasn't even trying to come on to him, and here he was all but trying to get her.

But he sighed thinking all was over now, after last week she wouldn't come back here, not especially after what he had done and some of it brought him relief other sadness as he wouldn't get to see her again, or be near her.

No, he was affirm, it was past time he started acting like himself again, a woman wouldn't , no correction couldn't break him.After all wasn't that what he planned, not to entrap himself in one women and than regret it all his life, like his father had. It was cause pain to both, and pain was not something he was willing to risk all over again.

It took years, but he made a man out of that boy, the boy who waited for his father, tried to understand his mothers reasoning, all.

When he saw her walk through the door, all his reasonings, all his thoughts washed over and all he was left with was her face when he had caused her pain. Mayank calmed himself and sat up straight gesturing her in.

When she forwarded her hand filled with with an envelop, mayank tried to hide his dissappointment, but it was expected. How could she possibly stay back still after he had hurt her. She couldn't be near him, but he wanted to be near, at this moment it didn't really matter what he wanted, only what she wanted!

pening the letter, mayank gaze flicked to hers, '' what is this?''

''the verma's called'' Nupur said it so casually but her heart ached when she felt his gaze upon her.

What was wrong with this women? No, better what was wrong with him? There she was standing in her simple, ordinary clothes yet still she drove him mad just with that one look of hers.

''No, i mean wheres your resigination letter?''

appalled. Nupur fixed herself and looked at him directly, '' and why would i be resigning?'' it was so excpected wasn't it, that she'd run away again after being scrapped alittle, well sharma was in for a rude awakening, because she was not leaving. It was time she stopped running and accepted her life as it was.

''Because -- well because'' when nothing came up, Mayank rapped his hand on the table and shifted his gaze from her, '' What are you still doing here nupur?''

''my work''

''you know thats not what i asked!'' temper flared in his eyes but he stayed cool, what else did she want? Why couldn't she understand what she was doing to him,without even meaning too.

''Well if you ask what on a business level, than this is my workplace and on a personal level, why should i leave? When i did nothing wrong. Those who harbour guilt and angst have reasons to run and because i keep neither emotion inside me, I don't need to run away just because reality was sneaking up on me''

Turning around he tried to face her found her words to be true, he was guilty and he was trying to run away from her, '' Look nupur ---'' pausing he gathered all the courage he had, '' about that night, i didn't, i mean ''

amused as much as enrgaed, Nupur held up her hand, '' we have a business relationship so lets maintain it that way Mr. Sharma'' nupur knew she was building those walls up again but she couldn't trust a man with her heart ever again, after the first one nearly strangling it to death.

Mayank couldn't know, She wouldn't let him see how much he was affecting even though they had a boss employ relationship, she found herself swaying towards him unknowningly, even after he made it clear that it was only her body that interested him.

He saw her jerk away when he stepped forward, so he kept at his own place and curved his lips, ''what if i want more than a business relationship?''

what was he trying to do, make her fall for him just so he could have the satisfaction of knowing there was no girl in this world who could refuse, not even a divorcee with two children, but she wouldn't let him.'' well thats your problem''

Mayank beat her to the door and stood her in her way, '' run, bhushan before i make it hard for either of us to stay''

''is that a threat?''

shrugging mayank traced his gaze down her face, '' threat, warning, word of advice think whatever you want? But do think over them''

smiling to keep herself in control, Nupur lifted her hand at the knob, '' well i'll be sure to keep that in mind'' pausing she looked from knob to him, '' now will you excuse me?''

when he didn't move an inch, nupur flinched and tugged away her hand, '' your in my way sharma''

''and you in my bhushan'' stepping away he watched her hurry out of the door, before either could say anything to each other.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

''Uncle neev, where do babies come from?'' Neev who happened to drinking water, coughed and was touched when aliya forward her hand to soothe him, '' are you okay?'' kinjal asked instantly placing her book down.

''when a guy like me has the worlds most beautiful girls beside him, how can he not be fine?''

Kinjal flashed a grin while Aliya tossed away her jet black waist lenght hair, '' beautiful?'' they both asked in chorus.

''Hmm, Yes very beautiful '' Neev repeated himself settling aliya on his lap while Kinjal attacked his back.

''more beautiful than Payal aunty?''Kinjal asked innocently.

Neev smile and grinned running his hand down aliya's hair, '' yes more than her too, but don't tell her okay''

''like a secret?'' aliya asked

''Yeahh a secret'' Kinjal repeated and came to the front.

''hmm, someone tell me the secret also'' Nupur popped into the room and stunned the trio by her sudden appearence.

''neev uncle said how me and ali are prettier than payal aunty'' Kinjal blabbed and only until she said it, she realized what she had said, '' Oh, '' looking at neev she blushed, '' Sorryyy'' holding her ears she kissed neev on the cheek.

''blab mouth'' aliya muttered but stopped when she could the look in her mothers eyes.

'' hope they didn't pester you that much neev'''whe he pulled her towards him, nupur smiled and laid her head on his chest, '' what would i do without you??''

shamelessly, '' nothing probably''

'Shocked nupur looked up and laughed, '' that my friend is right, these two don't do anything ..all they do is make a mess''Nupur lied and sombered down looking at kinjal and aliya's fallen faces, '' i was joking baccha''

''Mama, i promise i will never make a mess again'' aliya promised getting up to hug nupur who wrapped her arms around him, '' i love you''

Kinjal glared at her mom, and looked away, '' mama you don't like me''

scooping kinjal in her arms, nupur smiled, '' ofcourse i hate you''

''I hate you too'' kinjal replied but pausing she kissed nupur on the cheeks, '' i love you mama''

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
So, She didn't want to leave? Well it was her choice, he was prepared to let her go as much as he wanted to keep her. Mayank knew she was not his to keep, the brusied fairy of a women belong free where she could roam free and not with him where the breathing room was even limited.

But not anymore, she had made her choice and so would he. It was hard to admit it but he knew the word he had hated his whole life was creeping up to him and no matter how much he tried to lock it away, he was coming to realize he was only falling deeper for this women.

Love; he had seen it in his mothers eyes for his father but never in his for his mother and he was afraid history was seemingly repeating again because he was falling for a women who didn't even have a clue about his feelings; would you look at that, twist of fate.

What was about love that irked him, oh yeah the while it was there it was fine, but when it left, it shattered you to chards, and never could you be a whole again. Was he willing to let himself fall completely or could he retreat?

retreat? the thought amused him just as much it scared him. thre was no stepping back now, she had his heart and it was impossible to take it back. Well there it was, he had gone on and fallen in love with nupur bhushan just the type of women, that was never his type.he liked women who strong and independent, all of which she wasn't, she didn't make it obvious but she was still the weak and vunerable women and it scared him to  know just how much he wanted to be her sheild against all that hurt her, including him.

He had warned her so now it was up to her to run or stay and if she stayed, he would make it impossible for her to leave again. Yes, he would make Nupur see just how much he wanted her in his life, need her in his life.

--------------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys sorry for the long wait, you know i have to write out the parts and unlike my cousins i'm quite lazy when it comes to writing. So i'm apologize for the late update.

I hope you like it.&& sorry about the mistakes, i didn't edit it because that would take longer, maybe another day because i'm in no mood to read through this part again.

Do leeave your veiws.

Sanam.
Edited by itstheclimb - 12 years ago
.SilentPrincess thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Reserved..

Edited by princez_94 - 12 years ago
saraaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
RES😃

-edited-

Aww poor Sanam😆 Everyones been bugging youu to update but thank you for that😳 Was a beautiful onee and I seriously could have gone on and on reading .. didn't even catch any grammer mistakes😉 Im glad Mayank has decided to accept his feelings! Can't wait to see what he'll do now

And again flawless performance from Sajjal👏 It's like she's speaking from her own heart! Amazingg!
Edited by KaShBaarish..xx - 12 years ago
Mystique thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
aah sajjal is such a fab writer :) Loved the part!
And U sanam,are such a lazy lady!!!! 😡 u make us wait for the parts so long...u've read the story,maine thodi poori padhi hai! :( Pehle toh kehti thi madam,i'll update regularly...n look :/ Hmph!

PS:what abt ur own writings?! am i ever going to be able to read them,or is that a faraway wish?!
drfizaahmed thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
its the simpliest emtion tht make this ff so beautiful...the most complicated emtion of love..n siplest runing away..tht u always fall

lovly

mayur_eternal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
The wait was worth it Sanam..coz finally Mayank confessed to himself that Nupur isn't lyk the other women in his lyf..she holds a special place in his heart..hope he doesnt hurt her in this process of realization and confrontation
Update soon
This content was originally posted by: Mystique

aah sajjal is such a fab writer :) Loved the part!
And U sanam,are such a lazy lady!!!! 😡 u make us wait for the parts so long...u've read the story,maine thodi poori padhi hai! :( Pehle toh kehti thi madam,i'll update regularly...n look :/ Hmph!

PS:what abt ur own writings?! am i ever going to be able to read them,or is that a faraway wish?!

Sonuuu, I'm LAZYY, university has made me lazy!😆&& yes i said i would update because i'd thought sajz would be back to writing by now..but she isn't, rather in europe somewhere enjoying herself!🤔 **doesn't even think abt her readers, selfish girl** 
PS: My writings😲 did i ever write?...I think i'm having a memory loss again🤣
Mou. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
kitna intejer kerwaya sanam...       but then finally u update.🤗..& it was such an interesting update.nupur surprised me with her courage...she is strong enough to still work for a man who had humiliated her...& she is right.if it was not her fault, why she pay for it?
& mayank...so finally he realized that he is truly , madly & deeply in love with Nupur bhushan..& now he will make sure she never ever leave his life...wow! that will be really interesting to c how he do this!!!!!! great part sajjal...👍🏼...ab phirse intejer start !!!!😒
Edited by Mou. - 12 years ago