Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aish_punk thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
sanu di,
wheres the update? waiting for it! :)

sajjal - okay, thanks for clearing that out! lust is very close to love, and sometimes people get confused. but lust is a good start for mayank 😉 it will change into love, i hope.

Edited by aish_punk - 12 years ago
ginny09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
agreed wid the above cmmnts 
plzzz make mayank realise his mistake n fall fr nupur na 
n plzzz update it :)
 an attempt to tip the scales 

Why hadn't he thought of that, why hadn't he realized that when he saw that her ex - husbands name was raj singhgania. But the truth of the matter was, mayank never figured the exploding fire cracker nupur would go for the savage; Raj singhgania, tycoon in the business world, girl were at his feet. It was foolish of him to think Nupur was any different, after all raj had the appeal, goodlooking and rich, girls would swoon over him and so did nupur. And she got what she deserved, Raj singhgania was not a man to be tied down with.

But why did he feel enraged whenever he thought of raj, careless about nupur and her needs. Why did he care, that raj had left her alone with two kids as her baggage. Yes, kids were indeed a negative in life and mayank didn't care the need to have them after his own father dissappointed him throughout life.

Nupur was just another girl, yes another girl very ordinary for him, but why couldn't he accept that. No he would have to accept that, Nupur was just another girl in the many he had been with, and he would gain her at any cost. 

Ever since she had walked into his office, she had turned his life upside down completely, he was going insane just thinking about her. And it was only lust, he could feel it.

He wanted her physically, and any man in his right sense would want her, she's a beautiful women. And those eyes of hers, they held so much, so much of which he wanted to know, to erase that pain but he could never break through.It was as if a sheild was guarding her. He had tried very hard to look into them and find his answers but it was impossible when her eyes spoke clearly of nothing, absolutely nothing. The haunting look in her eyes had driven him insane especially after rajs little visit to her. And it tore him to see her affected by a jerk like raj and calm whenever he tried to get closer to her. Was she not affected by him?

Why should he care, that she thought about him or not? but sadly he did and that too a whole lot of it. What was so different about her that he was only consumed with her thoughts, what made her so special? 

Smiling to himself, Mayank jerked away from the window and settled on the bed, flicking open the file again, he looked at the picture of Nupur, dressed in a red sari, decorated all over with valuable jewels, but not more than her. He shook his head and averted his gaze over to the detail biodata of hers.He  knew so much about her yet, she seemed like a mere stranger whenever he stood close to her. He was so close yet so far.She was a puzzle and he was finding it entirely too  difficult to piece her together.

When his phone rang, Mayank calmed himself , 'hello?'' the girl on the other side whined and groaned in anger, '' priya, baby i'm sorry, i completely forgot about our date tonight''

grinning to himself, Mayank opened his cupboard and pulled out his clothes, '' yeah, i'll be there in a while. Yes i know where the party is being held. Okay bye''

He hadn't been so keen on going to this party, but all this thinking about Nupur forced himself to free himself of her thoughts by going to this party.

He was the same mayank, and he would prove it. Girls were nothing but something to fill his needs and Nupur was the same.he would go to this party, and enjoy himself to the fullest without giving another thought to the women who be damned was fixed on stealing his peace.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
'''thank you so much Kajal for letting me bring them here, you know i couldn't leave them at home'' Nupur with much sincerity held onto kajals hand and smiled, while brushing away a strand of aliyas hair that seemed to disturb her sleep.

''Nupur if you say thanks one more time, I'm going to forget you are my friend'' Kajal warned her sternly but nupur was nupur, amused, she opened her mouth but shut it again after kajals steely look.

''Okay fine, anyway they are sleeping, so i doubt they will wake up again but just incase, i'll keep on checking on them''

Kajal shook her head, turning to walk out of the room. Nupur had been her friend since high school, so she knew of all the troubles she had been through and about her pain also. But that didn't make her pity Nupur, because somewhere she realized that, nupur was not anymore the weak girl who had married raj, out of love and out of haste, no, here was a strong and confident women who had taken charge of her own life very well.

''Come on, Mama, lets get you dressed up'' when nupur came to a halt, kajal looked at her, '' what?''

''dressed up for what?''

after running her gaze up and down over nupur, kajal folded her arms against her chest, '' your not coming to the party, dressed in that stupid churidaar of yours''

''churidaars are not stupid'' going with her instinct, nupur walked back to the girls room, '' if your having a party, i think it would be better if i went home''

''i know you well enough nupur, and your not going anywhere''

''But '' her but was cut with a glare, '' fine, but only for a while, girls have school tommorrow''

''yes, mother'' kajal said with sarcasm that had nupur in smiles, '' lets go find you something hot and exoctic to wear''

After alot of shuffling through clothe piles, and close cupboards, Kajal pulled out a tell colored dressed that stopped at the mid waist and than flared down like a skirt, '' so?''

''so what?'' comfortably sitting on the bed, nupur rummaged through a magazine pretending to be uninterested in what kajal was doing.

''Your wearing this''

''No i'm NOT''

''Nupur ''

''kajal''

''Fine'' grabbing the dress from kajals hand, Nupur dashed towards the washroom. So she had wanted to wear the dress and it didn't hurt to act as if she didn't want to wear and was only wearing it because kajal pressured her. That was something nupur was very well used too, acting on the needs of others and not reconizing her own. Did she even have needs?

Slipping into the dress, She amused herself with the once upon a time, when she had needs of her own but they all died when raj walked into her life. No they didn't just die, they were mudered because according to raj a women was to do none but serve her husband needs. She was not allowed to have dreams, wants, needs and even the made up emotion called love.

The dress fit her like a glove, and brought out the best in her. But suddenly feeling very self - consious in the dress Nupur held her hands to tug at corners to stretch them but it was futile. She could blame raj for making her self concious, but it was eaiser to say she was at fault, because she had been the one who listened and took his words to heart.
-----------------------------------------------------------
 The party was in full swing when Nupur found herself walking down the stairs. There was music echoing off the walls, people everywhere were mingling, dancing, conversing, food was being served around. A knot in her stomach welled up and nupur turned around to head back upstairs to her daughters room, where she would be safe.

''going somewhere'' there was familarity in the voice but it was not until she turned around that she reconized the face behind the voice, 'NEEV''

leaping forward, she found herself dewelled into his arms in milliseconds and he didn't resist rather just held onto her tightly soothing her, '' so you missed me?''

peeling herself away, she fumbled with her words, '' missed is too much of a small world, shergill''

''I'm sorry'' Holding his ears, Neev pouted, which he knew women found hard to resist, '' i was going to come over --''

''one day, right?'''her anger dissolved and she leaned forward again to kiss his cheeks, '' thank you for coming, and thank you for stopping me otherwise i had plans of mudering you one day''

''Murder and that too the meak and subtile, Bhushan! what has the world come too?'' a grin spread on her face and she laughed, '' though i must say, you look hot''

''Just hot?''

''Sexy, breathtaking and beautiful''

''are you sure there isn't some girl behind me to whom your saying this'' amused with herself just as much with neev, she entwined his arm with his and headed down the stairs.

Neev had been a very good friend of raj, since the days of their marriage but when Nupur and Rajs marriage fell apart so did his and Neevs friendship. But his friendship with Nupur strengthened along the years, he found a great friend in her that he'd never noticed when he thought of her to be Rajs wife. But he was glad she was free of raj now, she deserved much better, because she was great human and an even greater wife, and mother both qualities which raj never saw whenever he looked at Nupur.

He had seen her walking down the stairs, even among the crowd of people, his eyes automatically found her even though he was dancing with his date for tonight. What was about that women that pulled him towards her, there was nothing really special, and on top of it she was mother. Why did her just being there complicate his life.

When his gaze first settled on her she had looked so vunerable like a baby bird setting out for its first flight, but she had also looked breathtaking in that dress of hers, which only made him want her more and more. And when she had turned around to head back, he had sighed out sight would mean out of mind. But that was no where the truth and he knew it too.

And then he felt something inside him quench, when he had seen her hug a man in his thirties, handsome enough to be called his competition. She seemed so happy with him and willing, and she had never been like that with him. It made him angry to know that even though he was going crazy about her over here, she was not even affected by him, rather she continued on with her life as usual.

Something had to be done and that too fast, there was no way a women like nupur could fit into his life, as a matter of fact no women could fit his life. He wouldn't let them either. His life was perfect like this, with no one to worry over and no one to care about.

Settling herself onto the chair, nupur ordered herself a drink and sat down rubbing her temple, Why had she let kajal talk her into coming here. She didn't belong here, all this reminded her off was raj and how she had never fit into his life as his wife, as his better half.

''dancing can be tiring''

groaning to herself, Nupur opened her eyes and starred directly into those livid and furry filled eyes, '' Sir -- ''pausing, '' I mean Mayank, what are you doing here?''

''i could ask you the same question'' sitting on the stool next to her, Mayank shook his her when her scent started to creep up into him, the women was driving him insane.

'' Well kajal is my friend --''

eying her slowly, Mayank sipped his drink and smirked, '' you seem to have alot of those''

''friends?''

''I don't know, friends, boyfriends, whatever you call them''

warmth dissappeared and anger filled in her, '' what are you trying to imply''

''nothing, i'm just saying, i know how lonely it gets and a need for a companion'' toying with his glass, he looked at her to see all the color washed away from her face, and she looked pale as ever.

she wouldn't let him get to her, he had just caught her off guard, '' well if you understand so well than why are you questioning'' guzzling down her drink, nupur held herself together and smiled. The color started to come back slowly and she grinned, '' a companion, temporary or permanant is needed in life''

was she playing with him? It was hard to configure the lies from the truth, but he gritted his teeth in anger and forced a smile'' well you had expirience with both, so i'll trust your words''

if he had meant to hit her hard, he had done his job perfectly, Her need to get out of this party only increased, because there was a volcanoe inside her waiting to erupt, '' well thats very kind of you, I'll take your leave now'' white skined she stood up slowly holding the counter but mayanks hand caught her wrist.

''lets dance'' before she could refuse, he had her on the dance floor twirling and sliding through a crowd of people, pulling her in hard so she collided with his chest. He starred into her eyes, '' don't worry i'll be in the temporary category, and i brought my check book''

pushing him away hard, Nupur controlled the buzz of tears that threatened to fall any second now, '' You are the most disgusting man i have ever met'' she was lost in the crowd before mayank could get a hold on her.

He had only meant to make himself hate her but he only ended up doing the opposite. Not only had he closed the her doors to him for forever but he had fallen in his own eyes.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I hope you like the update, sorry for the long wait. But to make up for it i posted a long update😃

Hope you like it.

Edited by itstheclimb - 12 years ago
Fantasia. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
res

edited:

and so Mayank Sharma proves that hate is safer than love .. i felt a flutter with his kindness in the previous update but ALAS!! .. this person is JUST another man seeking carnal pleasures in his secretary .. why did i think that he is a hero .. he is just an ordinary person looking down upon a divorced woman with extra baggage of her kids .. and what good that he forces her to the dance floor and makes sure he informs her well about his pay book ..  what a shame!! ...

No one has a right to comment on anyone's personal life and you certainly cannot assert your opinions ... even a prostitute can file a rape case!! ...

sorry to say but i would be happy if this story ends up with nupur being alone .. these jerks do not deserve her..

extra ordinary writing princess .. cont soon sanam!! ..

Edited by Fantasia. - 12 years ago
-Samira- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
i don't wanna hate mayu
but he's so wrong
he have no right to talk to her like that 😡
hopehe realise soon his feelings
it hurts to read nups in pain all the time
it was fantastic part hun
thanks for the pm
plzzz update soon eagrly waiting
mayur_eternal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Nice update😊..bt I hate Mayank..how can he behave so cheap to Nupur?I dont find any difference b/w him and Raj..hope that Mayank changes for good soon..
Silent.Dreamer thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
poor Nupur, she has to face all this non sense just coz Raj idiot..
Auroni.92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Why the hell i thought that mayank cud be a nice guy...Its not a fairytale...Here all mens r same and mayank is just another rich arrogant industrialist who wants to fulfill his needs by having her in bed...How disgusting...
If this is called love then nupur must be remain alone with her kids forever...
Amazing writing sajjal...Thnxx sanam for posting long parts...
Cont soon...
sumonetolub thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
man i really wanna kick mayank's ass right now...when i thought he could be a nice guy underneath it all, he proved me wrong...i dunno what to say...i just feel really bad for nupur...just look at what raj has turned her life into...naina
Wings-of-Fire thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i dont know if i get him right or not but i think mayank is trying his level best to channel his emotions for her to this ruthless way. cuz if nupur was just a lust and just like those many other girls, then she would definitely not have his world upside down.