Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Abigail- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: uswah

Haye Guys u change my knowledge not goood ...But i am happy if i become Premeer twin child πŸ˜‰
Haye my Parents r Romantic couple of this world ...now plz be fast Mama Papa i wnt to cme in this world soon to see ur romance 🀣🀣🀣

U know i am very Hyper child with Ebil mind 🀣🀣

ufff uswah mama papa ke baare mein aise baatein nahin karte u besharam larki

don't worry no need to say prem  always wants ahem ahem with heer...we'll soon enter the world πŸ€£ πŸ€£

I'm your twin and we both have ebil minds πŸ˜ˆ
-Abigail- thumbnail
Originally posted by: iheartChai

Why couldn't they just get someone to replace Sushant and we could still have Preet. I mean I know it isn't the same but I rather have a Preet then none at all.

But since the show was getting canceled anywise I cause Ekta thought it would be better to do it this way.  Who knows what she was thinking.

My friend pretty much has a theory that Ekta was really upset with the way SP was treating Kis Desh so that is why there are so many unexplained loop holes and the ending was so rushed.  I mean Gayatri left the house...Nihaal was still in jail...all the kids disappeared πŸ˜† except for Chahat.  And the only good news we got is Heer being pregnant with chota Prem.

I knw having a preet would have been great!

ufff don't wanna talk about ekta and what she was thinking...i don't understand her πŸ˜†

and kis desh ending...sigh i knw tooo much lope holes...
Preeti.xo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Hey i came in to this world first so :P

Abby can i have that pic of AG that u posted today gna merge it wiv Harshads
iheartChai thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: ...Harshiti...

hahhaa Grace we were just randomly talking and they made me jugni...preeti was kuljeet πŸ€£, we decided that no one could be premeer as everyone wanted to be premeer so only harshiti can be premeer

and then we ended up being premeer kids! preeti is chahat...khajju is chota prem and me and uswah are the twins yet to be born!😳 which character do you wanna play! i think you should be kulraj!πŸ˜‰

Ahh, I get the task of keeping my baby brother in line?  Hmmm...fun and I get to embarrass him in front of his wife!  And I get to tease her too!  Great...sign me up!

[Quote=uswah]
Haye Guys u change my knowledge not goood ...But i am happy if i become Premeer twin child πŸ˜‰
Haye my Parents r Romantic couple of this world ...now plz be fast Mama Papa i wnt to cme in this world soon to see ur romance 🀣🀣🀣

U know i am very Hyper child with Ebil mind 🀣🀣[/Quote]

Ebil minded twin!  I don't think you really want to see the romance.  But you can play pranks and interrupt them πŸ˜†

Edited by iheartChai - 12 years ago
uswah thumbnail

Haye Abby iss CC main rehne k liye Besharm hona zaroori hai u know na πŸ˜‰

And ofcorse we r twin tht why r brain is so evil 🀣🀣
-Abigail- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Xxcoolchick1xX

Hey i came in to this world first so :P

Abby can i have that pic of AG that u posted today gna merge it wiv Harshads

okay yaara...will post it up here! and I can't wait to see that merged with harshus'!😍 it would be WOW!
-Abigail- thumbnail
Originally posted by: uswah

Haye Abby iss CC main rehne k liye Besharm hona zaroori hai u know na πŸ˜‰

And ofcorse we r twin tht why r brain is so evil 🀣🀣

haan wo to hai is CC mein rehne ke liye we have to be besharam πŸ€£
keep the besharmi going! πŸ€ͺ
uswah thumbnail
[Quote=uswah]

U know i am very Hyper child with Ebil mind 🀣🀣[/Quote]
Ebil minded twin!  I don't think you really want to see the romance.  But you can play pranks and interrupt them πŸ˜†

[/QUOTE]

Haye Grace u dnt know me really i really wnt to see thier romance ...so wht i f they r my Parents

They r my Fav couple also na ROFLROFL...i am out of mind dnt know wht to sayROFLROFL
iheartChai thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: ...Harshiti...

haan wo to hai is CC mein rehne ke liye we have to be besharam πŸ€£
keep the besharmi going! πŸ€ͺ

Aren't we always besharm? 🀣
-Abigail- thumbnail
Okay kids so its decided Grace is kulraj...our lovely aunt!😳 aunt we love you πŸ€—

and she always catches our lovely parents romancing! πŸ€£

Oh btw I play 2 characters...jugni and the twin of premeer😳