What was different today? - Page 6

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by acjanfeb1

in deed a truly magical couple . they don't need any accessories to show any emotions . it was just hotness personified by gurti . hats  to them .
well said... I agree... 😊
Originally posted by sakshi.ekansh

I 2 agree it was an awesome episode... Loved geets 'meaaaow'... And then 'haan' and maans parchayi dialogue.. N maneet chemistry was as usual awesome.. Thnx 4 the post!
I guess Geet's meaaaow was the most hilarious scene... i was laughing like and idiot... πŸ˜†
Originally posted by kirti_fiji

i agree with you, they showed so much intensity in yesterdays episode, shows better when watched in large screenπŸ˜‰  but yes they are the best, hai their mod changes from romatic to comedy are so so nice its amazing, one moment they both are in mahi land and then next its  ballu land, hai its so so nice and that to with out change in camera angle or cuts wow

loved dev and mamu dialogue exchange (ok i love samir as an actor) but mamu is just top

lucky also stands out with his preeto🀣

laachi is very bubbly (so reference to our bubbly)

cant wait for the episodes to come
Twiny i see where that large screen is coming from 🀣
Well twiny what do i say now. your words are also just just like mine...

have to be na πŸ˜‰
Edited by Azmatazz - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Azmatazz

Thanks meera.. How are you and where are you?  me all good...
Well well you know na we share the same sentiments on Gurti/ Maaneet and princess πŸ˜‰
Yes πŸ˜‰
Me fine dear and when get time just visit GF. 😊
Originally posted by bobby13rocks

Loved the intense burning passion in their eyes today..πŸ˜‰.It seems after a long time since RTM Maan's eyes had that burning desire,that greed as a hubby for his wifey dear..😳.Loved Maaneet to the core for emoting with utmost perfection...hatzzz off to Gurti.πŸ‘
No one beats them when it comes to emotions and portraying passion πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by jasraj123

this is why we r die fan of maaneet because they set screen on fire without doing anythingπŸ˜† and make us deadπŸ˜‰
I agree... πŸ˜† I'm sure they are going to be the reason of my death one day... πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by Seetal

"What was different today"??? Not much!!!  A little "delayed" action, if that's what you want to call it between a hubby  & his wifey.
Super humans they are πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by kirti_fiji

🀣 kaminey cvies, yeah rightπŸ˜‰

Kaminay CVies... 🀣🀣🀣🀣

Sofi kya khayal hai ab kal ka episode dekhne ke baat..
Originally posted by LuvScooby

I loved loved loved the changing of clothes part...she didn't shy away and neither did he...there was a raw passion in their eyes...they are ready to pounce πŸ˜†
The dream for the DEED coming true πŸ˜†
SORRY GUYZ FOR BEING SO LATE TO ACKNOWLEDGE YOUR COMMENTS. Beleive me whenever i get time i just start sneaking and peeping around... πŸ˜‰