India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

DD pic shown on Utho Jago Pakistan

-Saruu- IF-Sizzlerz
-Saruu-
-Saruu-

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 2:54pm | IP Logged
This was a few days ago,I was ill and at home.My mum was watching UJP and it was a repeat of their Friendship week,So,they were playing a game and they showed pictures of celebs and DD was one of them.The picture was of Kurbaan Hua.DD in white saree.This one:
Some ppl were bindfolded and the others had to make them guess who it was.One of the girls on it,a model,She watches it and she was like'OMG!! I know who this is" Jumping up and down.It was funny and Cool.So,Shes being promoted in PK aswell.Good idea even though PK Gov has blocked Star1!!Shocked

Edited by tere_liye_10 - 11 May 2011 at 2:58pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

payal906anks_amsSerenity_mecuttieeInfinitedreamsblackb28

pickachu IF-Stunnerz
pickachu
pickachu

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 3:15pm | IP Logged
I watch that show but i have not seen DD's pic.May be i have missed one celebrity :(
That is morning show!
They play this game.They don't promoting any movie or show.But in that game the one whose eyes r blindfolded have to guess the name of an actor,actress or model from america,Pakistan and india by the clues given by his team!

One problem i'm facing right now.I cannot change my DP.There is a error on the page like please login and then access.R u facing the same problem?Can u plzz help me?

Edited by pickachu - 11 May 2011 at 3:18pm
-Saruu- IF-Sizzlerz
-Saruu-
-Saruu-

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 3:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pickachu

I watch that show but i have not seen DD's pic.May be i have missed one celebrity :(
That is morning show!
They play this game.They don't promoting any movie or show.But in that game the one whose eyes r blindfolded have to guess the name of an actor,actress or model from america,Pakistan and india by the clues given by his team!

One problem i'm facing right now.I cannot change my DP.There is a error on the page like please login and then access.R u facing the same problem?Can u plzz help me?
No,I just changed it like 10 mins ago BUT pic quality is crap!!!
Do they do it every day? I didnt know!!! Only just started watching it.Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pickachu

pickachu IF-Stunnerz
pickachu
pickachu

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 3:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tere_liye_10

Originally posted by pickachu

That is morning show!

No,I just changed it like 10 mins ago BUT pic quality is crap!!!
Do they do it every day? I didnt know!!! Only just started watching it.Embarrassed

OK.
Yeah mostly,They play that game.Actually i wake up early at that time different morning shows r coming on Geo,Ary and hum.So sometimes i change the channels! B/c i live in Pakistan so i usually watch dramas on these channels too!
blackb28 IF-Addictz
blackb28
blackb28

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 3:30pm | IP Logged
WoW!!! That's Great..
cuttiee IF-Sizzlerz
cuttiee
cuttiee

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 3:45pm | IP Logged
wowww thats great geet rockxx...

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top