Posted: 11 May 2011 at 7:16pm | IP Logged
Thanks.   I thought i will miss your update as my connection was down

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

evasumi

maanluvsgeet IF-Sizzlerz
maanluvsgeet
maanluvsgeet

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 7:45pm | IP Logged
omg wat an episode. simply awesome. thnx a lot 4 d wu n vu.

evasumi

bhakti2 Goldie
bhakti2
bhakti2

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 7:47pm | IP Logged
Thank you so much Eva! Your too too beautiful writing has been able to do justice to the deep love in these scenes which will stay in our memory.  It was so nice to see Maan and Geet showing all their emotions for each other.  I loved when Maan said that even he knows the mood of her shadow now - for each one the other ones heart is now open book.  CV's have allowed their relationship to deepen in such a lovely way. I would never have guessed that the time in Amritsar would be able to allow them to grow so much in their understanding of each other.  It was in that way a very subtle track, hai na?

Ek taraf se subtle haan par ek taraf se really OTT funny, too!  Like when they are all running around the tree like ringaringa!  So funny.  And also agree with you 100% yeh Jugnumama kitna funny hai!  I just think this actor is so talented yaar to look so truly sharabi all time and yet he is really just acting!  It is so real!  But his dialogues are too funny!

Also this Lucky...out of his small mouth such big words!  Maan will always roll his eyes with this one!

Only hope that our bechari Pammi will get even one small part of happiness that Geet gets from her husband.  Where Geet is showered with love, Pammi is still waiting for ek boondh, hai na?  Not fair.  Yeh Tejveerji needs to take tuitions from Maan.  Haiii...hope soon something good will happen for Pammi.

Well, we will all wait so eagerly for next epi.  After this beautiful one expectations are grown so high! Thank you again for such fantastic update!  It makes all the emotions come to life and be felt again.

evasumi

evasumi IF-Rockerz
evasumi
evasumi

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 8:00pm | IP Logged
Thank you ladies... 

Thank you Bhakti for your comments...

Yea absolutely loved the episode and loved the way CVS has taken the relationship of Maaneet to one level up..

The way Maan stayed in the room while Geet was changing and the way he looked at her and the way he adorn her with ornaments was done very well by Gurmeet and Drahsti and also the scene was exectued very beautifully..

The expressions of desire and love and adoration was very well done by Gurmeet and also by Drahsti..  While changing the outfit Geet wanted her husband to stay there and she loved the fact that her husband desires her that emotions was very well portrayed by Drashti..

Gurmeet and Drashti were just too good to be true and did the scene beautifully..

Yea Lucky and Jugnumama were just awesome and great loved their scene too...

Yes I think Pammi will get her share of love and attentions as MSK himself has promised that to his Geet..  And what Geet wants Maan will get that for her...

So we will see..

And yea really when this track started with all sadness and all MU but now it is turning out to be really funfilled and i think the actors themselves love it..

Gurmeet it seems loves to play the role of sardarji,,, and he looks handsome and dashing in that persona.

thank u once agian  love eva

Edited by evasumi - 11 May 2011 at 8:36pm
Hema_M Senior Member
Hema_M
Hema_M

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 8:26pm | IP Logged
Thank you soo much for such a detailed update EvasumiI din understand some dialogues when I was watching and ur update helped me a lot Smile thanks for the effort Smile

evasumi

evasumi IF-Rockerz
evasumi
evasumi

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 8:36pm | IP Logged
You are welcome Hema..  I am glad you could understand the episode it was awesome romantic and hillarious...
PutijaChalhov IF-Sizzlerz
PutijaChalhov
PutijaChalhov

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 8:37pm | IP Logged
Thanks Eva for the romantic updateWinkBig smile as romance writing and description is ur forte 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bvs7691evasumi

evasumi IF-Rockerz
evasumi
evasumi

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 8:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chalhov

Thanks Eva for the romantic updateWinkBig smile as romance writing and description is ur forte 

Thanks Chalhov.. you know that too well right??? 

Edited by evasumi - 11 May 2011 at 8:57pm

Go to top