•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
Having read today's topics and taken in the different angles of viewpoints, what do you think can happen tomorrow?

We know for sure Rashi will carry out her kalakari and stand by the side smirking. Ahem will be infuriated with Gopi big time, who ends up crying like a baby. Koki will surely carry out an investigation.

What can happen next?

I want either of these:
  • Rashi being found out at last (but this is unlikely as usual)
  • Gopi not to stand there and take the blame anymore but to run away to her room and Ahem to to be sent by his mum to console her (this can only be a wish)
  • Ahem to say that he is getting late for his meeting and leaves the women to sort themselves out, letting Rashi to get away
  • Jigar to side Gopi and say what actually happened

i agree with all your points except the 2nd time because in current situation it is only a wish
good topic, hmm interesting points there..
but the most likely to happen is the 3rd one, where Ahem as usual will burst out in anger and explode but then realise there is no point in arguing wasting time, so he will just leave in anger as usual saying he has better place to go and spend his time working so he will go, meaning that Rashi once again will not be caught! remember this is only the start of her kalakaari so very unlikely she will get caught so easily, but sure Koki will be suspicious as she knows Gopi can't possibly do anything bad.

I was very much disappointed in seeing the precap after watching some GoHem eyelock at mandir, and way he was starring at gopi's closed eyes.. but it's so common behaviour of Ahem, he is so unpredictable! stays calm one moment and the next thing you know is he's exploding in anger.
-Pooja