India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

Future track options

sps0114 IF-Dazzler
sps0114
sps0114

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
Tapasya's child will die - this way Ichcha and Taps will never have to tell Veer about his problem...Rathore can leave loosing his child again...

OR

Either Tapasya or Ichcha will die: Tapasya saving her child or Ichcha saving Veer and Tapasya

OR

Veer will die saving Tapasya from some accident...he was ready to give his life for his child when speaking to ichcha

CVS can not show a positive track...they can not show Taps repenting or going to jail (now this will not happen 'coz Veer thinks Taps has changed)...CVS can not show Taps being happy for Veer and Ichcha and letting go of Veer...repenting is all that can hapen with Taps if at all...

CVS wants to show Taps changed into a mahan aatma and friend...Veer's words "shant and samajhdaar Tapasya" is being rubbed in for past two days - kaise aur kaha seh maluum nahee magar cvs aisah hee kuch kar rahe hai...abhee Taps koh aur tariph sunnee hai Veer seh...

LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
we all know how worst this show is , if they show unborn kid dead only to reunite vamp and lead , jai ho

I see icha dying , taps will not die , she is vamp and neither can anything happen to her , she will lead happily life in london with a impotent guy who will drop his entire money on illegal child

shant and samajadhar TAPPPASSSYaaa , first of all i lost respect for name tapasya, abhi dont make me hate more words please

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sps0114ankit111

sps0114 IF-Dazzler
sps0114
sps0114

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 2:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JustJ

we all know how worst this show is , if they show unborn kid dead only to reunite vamp and lead , jai ho

I see icha dying , taps will not die , she is vamp and neither can anything happen to her , she will lead happily life in london with a impotent guy who will drop his entire money on illegal child

shant and samajadhar TAPPPASSSYaaa , first of all i lost respect for name tapasya, abhi dont make me hate more words please
sahee kaha...ab ish show ke liyeh shadh nahee hai ...
LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 9:27pm | IP Logged
this is wat we are reduced to , accept vamp is  gonna win 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

souroj

Sunna_Deewani IF-Stunnerz
Sunna_Deewani
Sunna_Deewani

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 10:55pm | IP Logged
I think Tappu will not die but i don't see her repenting also. She is continuing her lies as always without any regret. There seems to be no change in her. Iccha and Tappu are together only to solve Satya/Sanchi problem. After that, Tappu will go back to her old self, leaving Iccha confused. Iccha may find it hard to expose her now.

My wish is that tappu should die and also realise her mistakes before she dies. If the CVs want to show good winning.

Regarding Tapasya's name - Tapasya is such good name and they gave that name to a devil like Tappu. Tappu is the right name for her, as "Tappu" in Tamil roughly means "Mistake". So this name suits her well.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

IisBlisssouroj

IisBliss Goldie
IisBliss
IisBliss

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 6:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by subhas123

I think Tappu will not die but i don't see her repenting also. She is continuing her lies as always without any regret. There seems to be no change in her. Iccha and Tappu are together only to solve Satya/Sanchi problem. After that, Tappu will go back to her old self, leaving Iccha confused. Iccha may find it hard to expose her now.

My wish is that tappu should die and also realise her mistakes before she dies. If the CVs want to show good winning.

Regarding Tapasya's name - Tapasya is such good name and they gave that name to a devil like Tappu. Tappu is the right name for her, as "Tappu" in Tamil roughly means "Mistake". So this name suits her well.

@bold - u r right.. it had never occurred to me.Embarrassed even in kannada 'thappu' means wrong or mistakeLOL
ananya2000 IF-Sizzlerz
ananya2000
ananya2000

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 7:17am | IP Logged
I THINK TAPPU DIE...

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top