Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Ahams realization when kokila finds out

suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
i think we are all getting part it of it wrong  yes the dung on feet tooo obvious, i think rashi is going to tell  gopi to smear cow dung on the car saying it will be good n lucky for aham ji.. so what does our Gopi do n when Gopi tells everyone that rashi told her to do it, thats when aham is going to realize that gopi needs his guidance n support   And when rashi tries to say it was not her that said anything then aham will know that Rashi is lying 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

angelic8219 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
But rashi has always told Gopi to and Gopi has always said Rashi told me to do you really think there will be a change in Ahem's thinking here?
Edited by angelic8219 - 12 years ago
suk19 thumbnail
Originally posted by: angelic8219

But rashi has always told Gopi to and Gopi has always said Rashi told me to do you really think there will be a change in Ahem's thinking here?

yes because  he told her to get of the train when the station comes maybe that will ring some bells in our golden boys pea brain😉😆
angelic8219 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
You would hope so, but the way this show has been going for a long time I loose hope ðŸ¤£
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Suk has a point the precaps are never totally what we think, yes it's dung involved somehow but perhaps as Gopi is speaking up these days she will tell right there when they ask her...in front of Rashi, Jigar, Aham, Hetal and Kokila that Rashi told her it would be good luck and everyone will be shocked and looking at Rashi she will be stammering and Gopi will be crying and everyone will know as she is incapable of lying it must be true and Rashi is going to get scolded for doing this and Jshaila saying cow dung is auspicious might come up and that will be the end of the matter right there.
-GayabCat- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
i hope he does take her side and help her out
suk19 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nafisa_blossoms

Suk has a point the precaps are never totally what we think, yes it's dung involved somehow but perhaps as Gopi is speaking up these days she will tell right there when they ask her...in front of Rashi, Jigar, Aham, Hetal and Kokila that Rashi told her it would be good luck and everyone will be shocked and looking at Rashi she will be stammering and Gopi will be crying and everyone will know as she is incapable of lying it must be true and Rashi is going to get scolded for doing this and Jshaila saying cow dung is auspicious might come up and that will be the end of the matter right there.

Aham  has also witnessed this in switzerland  so he will know Gopi isnt lying.  Aham needs to open his eyes  he has had them shut before  maybe this will open  a can of worms.  but again we are dealing with the cvs 
-GayabCat- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Suk come on chat, i am leaving the forum in a hour and half time 
swasthi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Suk if this is what really happens with the cow dung, I agree with both Nafisa and you that this will eventually happen.

Through Gopi's going through many hurdles and suffering many kalakaris and with her speaking out lately Gopi may come to some realisation together with Ahem.
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: swasthi

Suk if this is what really happens with the cow dung, I agree with both Nafisa and you that this will eventually happen.

Through Gopi's going through many hurdles and suffering many kalakaris and with her speaking out lately Gopi may come to some realisation together with Ahem.

The realisation Gopi and Aham come to being Rashi doesn't like Gopi and is jealous of her and will do anything to get her in trouble...if that's what it is it's a big stretch for Gopi, perhaps Aham might but Gopi, it's too much to hope for.