Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Moumi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
ROBlicious's FF🤔

Before she became aware of his presence behind her, he cupped the back of her neck, his thumb caressing her just under her left ear. He felt her pulse leap, saw a smile burst across her face as she turned to look back over her shoulder. Sid stepped up beside her and watched as her smile died.

Yanking herself away from his touch, she frowned at him. "What're you doing here?"

Sid just gave her a long-suffering look. Then, jerking his head, he said, "Come on. Let's go."

Ridhima hunched a shoulder and turned her head away. "Get lost. I don't need you to rescue me."

He glanced at the two empty water bottles sitting before her and pulled a bill out of his wallet to leave on the table. Then he stood there for a moment, gazing at the top of her head, his mind juggling the usual spank her or kiss her debate. Under his breath, he said, "Yes, you do. And this time I'm going to do it right."

In one way or another, he'd been rescuing her since they were kids, and she'd always resented it. Whether she got stuck in a mess, a problem or stood up he always rescued her and even though just recently ' he hoped ' she'd viewed him as nothing more than a friend, he'd never considered her a friend ... always more then a friend.

Sidd's problem was that every time he'd tried to tell her how he felt, he'd mess it up, the result being she'd never pay attention to him.

_Moumi_ thumbnail

He reached down and started to pull her chair out from the table.

She didn't surprise him. True to form, Ridhima was stubborn and tried to dig her feet in, but after a brief struggle she must have realized it was pointless. With a sigh, she let him help her up and followed him out of the restaurant. They walked for a block without speaking, but he had no problem reading her thoughts. She had an expressive face, and he'd been translating it for years.

Before long he was unlocking the passenger door of his car. "Come on. Get in."

She pulled away from him, then turned and lifted her head and looked into his eyes, still not saying anything.

Sidd felt his lips twitch. "What? Still mad at me?"

She settled her butt back against the side of his car and shook her head, a sad look on her face. "I'm not mad at you. I'm mad at myself ' or at least disgusted with myself." His heart clenched as tears began to roll down her face. "What's wrong with me, Sidd? Why is it so hard for me to find someone who will care about me once in a while, instead of thinking only of himself? Someone who can remember which night of the week is my night, and which night is the night with the guys."

Taking a step forward, she settled herself against his body, her arms around his waist, the side of her face resting on his throat. His chin came down, and using it, he gently rubbed the top of her head while his arms surrounded her in a gesture of comfort and protection. Their movements were fluid and natural, as if they'd stood like this many times before. They had.

Ridhima mumbled into the bare flesh beneath her mouth, "If you crack a joke, or make fun of me, I swear I'll bite you."

Sid cupped the back of her head, pulled back, and dropped a kiss on her forehead. "It wouldn't be the first time, would it? All right, no jokes, no making fun. Come on. Get in the car. Everything will be okay. I promise."

Frowning up at him, Ridhima said, "I have my own car here."

Lightly squeezing her head, he said, "Sweetheart, I told you to get in the car. Now get in!"

Wrenching herself out of his hands, nearly hissing like the cat he'd just called her, she said, "Don't call me that! And how many times have I told you, you are not the boss of me!"

Grinning, he replied, "I've lost count. But I do remember that you were six years old the first time you said it."

Grumbling, crossing her arms over her chest and staying her ground, she said, "For all the good it's done me."

Exasperated, Sid said, "Fine, I didn't want to do this here, but you leave me no choice." With that, he pushed her back against the car, using the weight of his pelvis to hold her there, letting her feel one facet of his desire, but knowing he had to make her understand the extent of it. With a deep breath, he said, "You've been a part of my life since you were six, and I was eight. So I can speak with authority and say there is nothing wrong with you, Honey." He paused. "I wanted to drive you to the park near where we lived when we were kids. I was fourteen years old the first time I told you I wanted to marry you, and that's where we were. Since then I've told you four times. And each time, it was in that park."

He felt her gasp and heard the wobble in her voice as she said, "I told you no jokes. You're making fun of me again."

Sid leaned his forehead on hers. "Sweetheart, it's never been a joke. But the way I feel about you scares me, so every time I tried to tell you I deliberately made it sound like I was teasing. But I was serious, even when I was fourteen. Every time, I was standing there with my heart in my palms, offering it to you."

Ridhima put her hands on his chest and pushed him away, looking up into his face. "What are you saying?"

He swallowed around his heart, which had taken up lodging in his throat. "I guess I still haven't said it, have I? I love you, I want you to be my wife. And lately I've been thinking that, just maybe, you love me too."

She punched him on the shoulder and then yelled in his face. "You moron! Of course I love you. Why didn't you ever tell me?"

Laughing, Sid grabbed her fist, and then pulled her tightly to him. Lowering his mouth to hers, he said, "I've been asking you to marry me since I was fourteen! What more do you want?"

_Moumi_ thumbnail
neet06 FF- Hope Shall Win🤔

Sid's breath was caught in his throat, his eyes forgot to blink and his heart forgot to beat...
Sid : Riddhima...
The name escaped from his lips as a whisper... he wasn't even aware he had said her name but Riddhima had heard, more with her heart than with her ears... Ever so slowly, she turned to face him and Siddhant Modi's heart did a somersault... Bathed in the moonlight coming in through the window, Riddhima seemed more like a vision, a mirage... than reality... She was wearing a peacock blue saree with a dark green border... Small sequins on her saree, the same shade of the saree, so much so that they would have otherwise been indiscernible, caught the light from the table lamp on her side and reflected it... Her hair settled in soft curls around her face, softening it, making it as beautiful as a pearl in an oyster, as the moon in the night sky... Sid shook his head... God, he was even thinking poetry... He was that stunned by her beauty... Slowly, he moved into the room...
Riddhima had seen the look in Sid's eyes and felt breathless... She had been nervous while dressing, she wanted to look good for Sid, wanted him to look at her like he had just looked at her, but when the moment had come, she was all nerves...
Riddhima : Tum... aa gaye...
She nervously tried to wear her earrings but kept fumbling with them and couldn't seem to get them on... Sid saw this and came closer to her... Riddhima found it even more difficult to get her earrings on with Sid standing so close...
Riddhima : Tum thayyar ho jao... Main bass abhi...

_Moumi_ thumbnail
Sid gently takes hold of Riddhima's hand and takes the earrings from her... Riddhima is so nervous, she was sure Sid could hear her heart beating wildly... Sid takes the earring, he gently moves Riddhima's hair away from her face and places the earring on her ear... To secure the earring, he moves closer to her ear, just a breath separating his lips from her ears... Riddhima closes her eyes and tries to breath but she couldn't... After putting the earring on in one ear, Sid moves to put the second one on... But he does not draw an inch away from her... His lips pass over her cheeks and lips, over to her other ear with just a hair's distance... It was as if he were touching her, kissing her without actually kissing her... Riddhima felt weak in her knees... She grabbed hold of Sid's arm... He had finished putting her earring on... Riddhima slowly opens her eyes to gaze into Sid's eyes... the love, the passion she sees in them makes her melt from within... Not from compulsion, not from weakness but from love... She loved Sid like she loved nobody else and she wanted him like she wanted nobody else...
He was the fire of passion, that made her want to burn and he was the fire of compassion that kept her warm through every storm...
_Moumi_ thumbnail
Sid looked into Riddhima's eyes and saw a passion that equalled his own, a love that equalled his own and he was happy... He smiled...
Sid : Kya soch rahi ho Riddhima...
Riddhima is embarrassed about the thoughts she was having about Sid... She blushes and looks away...
Riddhima : Woh... main... woh...
Sid : Haan Riddhima bolo... Mere baare mein soch rahi thi?
Sid has a naughty wicked smile on his face... Riddhima realizes that he is teasing her and immediately gets indignant...
Riddhima : Main yeh soch rahi thi ki ab earrings pehena hi diye hain tho necklace bhi pehena do...
Sid looks at her in surprise... Riddhima almost bites her tongue... She didn't want to say that... She just wanted to steer the conversation in a different direction and had blurted out the first thing that came to mind...
Sid : Achcha... Mera earrings pehenane ka tareeka tumhe ithna pasand aaya??
Riddhima : Nahi...
Sid : Pasand nahi aaya?
Riddhima : Nahi...
Sid : Tho pasand aaya?
Riddhima : Haan...
Sid smiles a mischevious smile
Riddhima : Arey nahi... mera mathlab hai ki nahi...
Sid (acting it out coz he knows really well whats going through Riddhima's mind, he had seen the passion in her eyes and her reaction to his proximity) : Kya Riddhima tum bhi, haan nahi, nahi haan...
_Moumi_ thumbnail
Riddhima looks away and picks up her necklace... Sid comes and stands behind her and she sees him in the mirror... Riddhima sees Sid winking at her in the mirror and turns around but Sid immediately looks away acting as if he hadn't done anything... Riddhima shakes her head thinking she imagined it and turns back to the mirror... Now she sees Sid blowing a kiss at her... Again she turns to look at Sid who again looks away as if he is engrossed by the flooring in the room... Riddhima turns back and lifts her hands to try and fasten her necklace... Sid slowly grabs her by her waist... Riddhima gasps and the necklace slips from her hand, but it gets caught on her saree... Sid slowly pulls her towards him... With one hand he frees the necklace from where it is caught on her saree and traces a her collarbone with a finger... His other hand is still at her waist... Slowly, he moves his hand from her waist, over her arms and onto her shoulder... He gently places the necklace around her neck and fastens the clasp... his hands linger on her back... Riddhima stood still in anticipation of his kiss on her neck... Her eyes were closed and her breathing labored... Sid knew that she was waiting his kiss... He gave a naughty smile...
Sid : Ho gaya...
Riddhima's eyes flew open... She turned around to face Sid...
Riddhima : Kya?
Sid : Tumhara necklace... Maine pehena diya... Dekho...
Riddhima looks down to see the necklace.. She had totally forgotten the necklace... she was so lost in Sid's arms...
Sid : Kya hua Riddhima? Tum kya soch rahi thi? (again acting as if he did not know that Riddhima had been awaiting his kiss)
Riddhima (blushing) : Nahi... Woh main... Kuch nahi... Tum thayyar ho jao, main bahar intezaar kar rahi hoon...
Saying this, she starts to walk away when Sid catches hold of her pallu... Riddhima stops...
Sid : Riddhima...
Riddhima slowly turns to look at Sid...
Sid : Riddhima... tum duniya ki sabse khoobsurath ladki ho... 
Riddhima gives a shy smile and looks away...
Sid : And I love you...
He lets go of Riddhima's pallu... Riddhima hurries towards the door... At the door, she turns...
Riddhima : I love you too Sid...
_Moumi_ thumbnail
Sid slowly moves his hand to touch Riddhima's. Riddhima looks at him. With his other hand, he holds Riddhima's face and draws her towards to him... He plants a kiss on her forehead... Riddhima closes her eyes and leans into Sid... Sid hugs her while she places her head on Sid's chest... Sid trails his finger down her cheek and it sends a shiver down Riddhima's spine... Slowly her hand moves upward on Sid's back and she hugs him tighter... Sid shifts and places Riddhima gently on the bed, never breaking the embrace... Riddhima's eyes are closed and he places kisses along the column of her throat... Riddhima turns to her side with her back towards Sid... Sid kisses her neck and places his arm over hers, their fingers intertwining... He turns her over and kisses her nose... Riddhima smiles... As Sid draws near for a liplock, Riddhima covers her face with the pallu of her saree... Sid kisses her through the saree and then slowly, he drags the pallu over her face to remove it... *Liplock*... Riddhima's one hand is clutching onto Sid's back while the other is running through his hair...
_Moumi_ thumbnail
The next morning...
Sid wakes up with Riddhima in his arms... He watches her as she sleeps peacefully... It was still snowing outside from what he could make out... he gently brushes away a lock of hair that had fallen on her face... Riddhima stirs in her sleep and slowly opens her eyes...
Riddhima : Good morning...
Sid kisses her on her forehead
Sid : Very good morning Mrs. Siddhant Modi
Riddhima blushes... Sid continues to look at her...
Riddhima : Aise kya dekh rahe ho?
Sid : Duniya ka sabse khoobsurat nazara...
Riddhima blushes again...
Sid : You look absolutely lovely when you blush...
Riddhima blushes even more and starts to get off the bed. Sid catches hold of her hand.
Sid : Kahan jaa rahi ho?
Riddhima : Fresh hone aur phir neeche jaane...
Sid pulls at her hand and she falls on top of him...
Riddhima : Kya kar rahe ho Sid??
Sid : Abhi tho maine kuch karna shuru bhi nahi kiya Riddhima...
Riddhima : Mathlab?
Sid : Mathlab yeh... ki abhi mera tumhe chhodne ka mood nahi hai...
He pulls her into a tight hug and Riddhima tries to fight...
Riddhima : Kya kar rahe ho Sid... Chhodo mujhe...
Sid shakes his head...
Sid : Bilkul nahi...
Riddhima : Lekin kyun??
Sid : Meri marzi... Meri biwi ko main jithni der apni baahon mein rakhna chahoon rakh saktha hoon...
Riddhima : Sid tum bhi na... Pls mujhe jaane do...
Sid : Nahi...
Riddhima : Pls...
Sid : bilkul nahi...
Riddhima : achcha bathao chhodne ka kya loge?
Sid : Hmm ab aya na oont pahad ke neeche...
Riddhima : Kya???
Sid : Main tumhe chhodoonga... agar tum... mujhe I love you kaho...
Riddhima : I love you... Ab tho mujhe chhod do...
Sid : yeh bhi koi I love you hua? Pyaar se bolo na Riddhima...
Riddhima : I... Love... You...
Sid : Yeh bhi kuch theek nahi hua.. Thodi aur feelings daalke bolo na...
Riddhima (in a husky voice) : I... Love... YOU
Sid : baath nahi bani... Kya Riddhima, tum bhi na, bilkul romantic nahi ho...
Riddhima : Sid, ab iss se zyada romantic kaise boloon??
Sid : Mujhe kya patha? Tum biwi ho... Tumhe mujhe... woh kya kehthe hain... rijhane ke... rijhane ke tareeke aane chahiye...
Riddhima looks frustrated... then a naughty smile creeps up on her face... She bends towards Sid and kisses his one eye and says "I", then she kisses the other eye and says "Love"... she moves lower and Sid thinks she is going to kiss his lips... but at the last second, she kisses his nose instead and says "You"... She tries to move away but Sid catches hold of her and kisses her... Riddhima pushes him and runs away... Sid lies back in bed smiling, remembering the night before
_Moumi_ thumbnail
As soon as Riddhima closed the door, Sid pulled her close to him...
Riddhima : Sid kya kar rahe ho?
Sid : Tum bhi na Riddhima... Hamesha ek hi dialogue bolke thak nahi jaathi?
Riddhima : Kya?
Sid : Jab bhi main tumhe bahon mein letha hoon, tum mujhse yehi sawal karthi ho... "Kya kar rahe ho Sid?" "Mujhe chhodo Sid" (He imitates Riddhima)
Riddhima : Ab tum aise badmashi karoge tho main aur kya boloon?
Sid : Kuch math bolo aur mujhe badmashi karne do...
He comes closer to nuzzle her neck...
Riddhima (trying to look annoyed) : Sid!!!
She tries to push him away...
Sid : Kya Riddhima tum ithni unromantic ho... Dekho kithni achchi setting hai... Bahar baraf pad rahi hai aur andar sirf main aur tum... Aur koi nahi...
He comes closer to her... Ridhima tries to wriggle free of his embrace but he just holds her tighter...
Sid : Bilkul uss gaane ke bol ki tarah...
Riddhima : Kaun sa gaana...
Sid (singing in his husky voice) : Naughty naughty dekho raath aayi... Tu hai main hoon and lots of tanhai...
Riddhima (blushing) : Lekin abhi raath nahi hai, tho koi naughty naughty nahi...
She finally manages to escape his arms and tries to walk away when he catches hold of her dupatta... Riddhima stops...
Sid : Achcha chalo tho phir daytime song ho jaaye???
Riddhima turns to him and looks puzzled...
Sid takes out his phone and plays the song "Shikdum" The song starts and the music flows around the house and Sid starts singing alongwith the song
Sid : Koi nahi hai kamre mein, kya haseen mila hai pal, aaj shararath karne do, kaam baaki karenge kal...
Riddhima too gets into the mood and starts singing along
Riddhima : Jao baba jao, aise na behekao, hosh mein aa jao pagal na bano tum...
She pushes Sid onto the sofa and tries to walk away but Sid catches hold of her hand and pulls her making her fall on him... Riddhima tries to pull away and they both fall onto the ground and roll... Sid is now on top of Riddhima... He quirks his eyebrows and gives a naughty smile and bends over to kiss her and Riddhima pushes him away... She gets up and again tries to walk away when Sid pulls her close to him and makes her dance with him to the music in a fast yet sensual manner... Riddhima keeps running away and Sid keeps chasing her, all in dance like moves, all through the house... By the end of the dance, both Sid and Riddhima are out of breath and are in each other's arms laughing... Sid then gently draws her closer and kisses her *Liplock* He then lifts her in his arms and carries her towards the couch and sits there with Riddhima on his lap...
Sid : Agar tum har baar kiss ke liye mujhse ithni mehenath karvaogi tho bahut jaldi mera bahut weight loss hone wala hai...
Riddhima : Iska ek simple sa solution hai Dr. Modi...
Sid : Aur woh kya hai?
Riddhima : Mujhe kiss karne ki koshish math karo...
Sid : Oh hello... main kiss karne ki koshish nahi kar raha tha, main tumhe kiss kar raha tha...
Riddhima giggles...
Sid : Hans kyun rahi ho? Lagtha hai mera kiss theek se register nahi hua... Abhi dekhatha hoon..
He moves her from his lap and gets her lying on the couch in one swift move, before Riddhima even realizes whats happening...
Riddhima (laughing) : Kya kar rahe ho Sid, mujhe chhodo...
Sid captures her laughter in his kiss and a few seconds later, Riddhima's fingers thread through Sid's hair...
_Moumi_ thumbnail
Riddhima is standing there wearing the black lace saree... She had worn a simple diamond necklace to go with the saree and matching earrings and a bracelet... She had curled her hair in front which framed her face, softening her features. Her necklace caught the light and reflected it giving her face an angelic glow... The saree clung to her in a sexy way which made Sid's heart beat race... Sid could not take his eyes off her...
Riddhima : Kaisi lag rahi hoon main?
Saying that, she does a slow twirl in front of him... Her blouse is low cut at the back and she moves her hair to show him that... Sid just keeps staring at her... After she finishes her twirl, Riddhima asks him again...
Riddhima : Kaisi lag rahi hoon main?
Sid : Tum... Tum...
Riddhima walks up to him and straightens out his suit jacket lapels...
Riddhima : Main...???
Sid : Tum...
Riddhima : haan Sid... Main???
Sid draws in a deep breath and gets hold of his thoughts that were running wild...
Sid : Theek lag rahi ho...
Riddhima immediately pushes him away...
Riddhima : Kya???!!!!!
Sid : Haan... Theek thaak lag rahi ho...
Riddhima is stunned...
Riddhima : Main THEEK THAAK lag rahi hoon?
Sid : Haan...
Riddhima (furious) : You... You... Ahhh...
She turns away from him fuming...
Sid : Tum theek thaak lag rahi ho Riddhima, lekin tumhari yeh jo aankhein hain...
Riddhima (turning towards him, still angry) : Ab meri aankhon ko kya hua?
Sid : Tumhari yeh jo aankhein hai... Haaye... maar daala...
Riddhima looks at him confused...
Sid : Tum theek thaak lag rahi ho Riddhima, lekin tumhari yeh jo kamar hai...
He pulls her towards him by her waist...
Sid : Tumhari yeh jo kamar hai... Ufff.. Har baar heart beat badha detha hai...
Riddhima is lost in Sid's eyes...
Sid : Tum theek thaak lag rahi ho Riddhima, lekin tumhare yeh jo hont hain...
Involuntarily, her lips part... Sid bends his head and draws closer and closer... *Liplock*...
By now, Riddhima's anger has vanished into thin air...
Riddhima : Ab der nahi ho rahi kya? Chalein??
Sid shakes his head in denial...
Riddhima : Kya? Hum late ho jaayenge...
Sid : Ho jaane do...
Riddhima : Sid!! Ab chalo jaldi se...
She starts to walk away... Sid catches hold of her hand...
Sid : Tum ithni khoobsurath lag rahi ho ki aaj kahin jaane ko mann hi nahi kar raha...
Riddhima : Sid... Aaj graduation hai... Hum isse miss nahi kar sakthe... Aur waise bhi... Khoobsurath tho main wapas aane ke baad bhi lagoongi...
Riddhima winks at Sid...
Sid : Hmmm... (He pulls her into his arms) Baath tho tumne sahi kahi...
Riddhima : Tho ab chalein???
Sid makes a face...
Riddhima smiles, shakes her head and drags Sid with her...