Navya

Navya-Anant relationship

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

-Anaya-

IF-Veteran Member

-Anaya-

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
I like Anaya...and the story developing thru their friendship, but somehwere i find something missing here...i like them but i am not like wow..its anant-navya...i dont know may be my opinion change as i see the show further but right now m missing something in their jodi, may be after they fall in love it will be different...but for now..anant-navya friendship is not an awesome thing to me...its like the girl is building up a castle where the guy considers her only as a friend..navya's bubble will burst sometime and i wont like it either...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Navya-Anant relationship" in Navya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Anant_lover

Goldie

Anant_lover

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
No way I totally love them...but that's your opinion and I respect it. Smile

Actually, I really feel for both Navya and Anant because even I have gone over the same phases in life, except my parents are not that conservative. Also, the guy I like and I shared the same kind of bond as AnYa and what's more the guy I like looks just like ANANT!!! HeartHe looks like him, talks like him and everything.

So basically that's what really got me watching the show...because I felt like it was my lifestory and I could relate to it.Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bccl

-Anaya-

IF-Veteran Member

-Anaya-

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
@Anant_lover: your situation is cute..you can relate to it so closely thts amazing, hope you get your lover in real life. I can totally understand that you love both anant-navya and is memerized by them. If i was going thru the same situation in real life i would feel the same :) I do like them just find something missing in them i dont know what tho...

Anant_lover

Goldie

Anant_lover

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 3:54pm | IP Logged
That's cool I hope u find that something missing soon!Wink

pkaur92

Goldie

pkaur92

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 4:59pm | IP Logged
I think its the magic

for example: nupur and mayank had that magic i think is whats missing between these lovers

It could be due to anant's relationship with smiley that maybe he cant connect with navya
but i think the guy does amazing acting nevertheless..hes amazing, better than navya actually

maybe navya is too shy in real life aswell, it could be due to that

Just my viewpoint, no view of offending anyone Smile

-Anaya-

IF-Veteran Member

-Anaya-

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 6:08pm | IP Logged
@Anant_lover: it depends on how the show progresses i might find and i hope to..

@pkaur92: you might be right abt the magic thing, i like the couple but just dont feel wow for the jodi...it could be for the said reasons and i agree anant's acting sure is good..i will have to wait as the show progresses further

Mazzy111

Groupbie

Mazzy111

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 6:24pm | IP Logged
nah, i dnt thnk tht they are missing anythng! i love them! bt yeah it is your oppinion, and if you thnk thy are missing sumthng, i hope they make it up to you, and fill the gap!

-Anaya-

IF-Veteran Member

-Anaya-

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 6:27pm | IP Logged
@Mazzy: I truly want the gap to be filled, i want to have that awesome feeling for the jodi which is missing at the moment for me, hopefully as the show progresses it will fill the gap...

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.