Jazmine90 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Have anyone else lost their interest to watch Kitani Mohabbat hai 2? I loved that show, and especially Arohi&Arjun, but now I just dont feel like watching it because it has gone so boring, Im so bored with court and jail scenes!! It feels like this show doesn't move anywhere. I would love to see them back together and move on!! More comedy and romantic scenes please :) No more court, lawyers and jail! :D

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.vrshn. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i  watch kmh only for the sake of the lead actors!!
but the story line...well...i think they need to spice it up!
aksh4IF thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Me on the other hand thought we were not covering the court and jail scenes well enough. But keeping the approaching end date of the show, it is fair that they are moving on from the court to getting Arjun out of jail so they can address the raaz and such. But on the whole, I would have loved it if the story ran for another 2 months with the court scene being tackled sanely and Arjun being acquitted and then going on to discovering the whole raaz concluding with a happy ending reunion with Arohi. But to address your idea, the show is very much moving forward, there was enough comedy earlier, romance is still on and its a love story. If there is no judaii and tears included, the story is not complete. This track is very much necessary to emphasize kitani mohabbat hai ðŸ˜Š
Mrs-KaranKundra thumbnail
i just love kitani mohhabat hai
true the story is going no where
will miss KK and KK together :'(
.vrshn. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: aksh4IF

Me on the other hand thought we were not covering the court and jail scenes well enough. But keeping the approaching end date of the show, it is fair that they are moving on from the court to getting Arjun out of jail so they can address the raaz and such. But on the whole, I would have loved it if the story ran for another 2 months with the court scene being tackled sanely and Arjun being acquitted and then going on to discovering the whole raaz concluding with a happy ending reunion with Arohi. But to address your idea, the show is very much moving forward, there was enough comedy earlier, romance is still on and its a love story. If there is no judaii and tears included, the story is not complete. This track is very much necessary to emphasize kitani mohabbat hai ðŸ˜Š

very true...i cannot believe that the channel is refusing to give the show time to complete the current track peacefully!!
lara3110 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

KMH cannot go off air by ignoring all the various loopholes, listed below.  It is just not done.  Ekta should personally check into this and see that all questions are answered. May be the show KMH2 could be shown on another channel, where CVs can deal with all these issues and enlighten the viewers as to what actually happened. 

Too much time is wasted in keeping Arjun in jail, senseless.  He is innocent. His name has to be cleared and the actual culprit put in jail.  There is no justice done.  Bad police are allowed to do their manmani and insult Arjun.  WHY? 

Why are the police not doing their job properly and trying to find the real culprit?

Who shot KSA and Ram Punjabi? Who stole the tapes showing evidence of the murderer?

Is Saxena/RPS, the lawyer involved in Ram Punjabi's murder.

So much emphasis was put on the big RAAZ and now they are quiet about it.

Why Arjun's mom was killed.

Who is Arjun's father? 

What is the maiden name of Arjun's mother and was the name of the father mentioned on Arjun's Birth Certificate.  So now Arjun should be known as per the name mentioned on the birth certificate and not a Singhania.

Since Arohi is the Arjun's wife, she should be staying in Arjun's house, left by his mother and not with Shefali. Athough Shefali is a good friend.

Arohi should now concentrate in researching and finding more details of Arjun's mom, etc. 

RPS action - why did he turn Arjun into a criminal.

What was the reason for so much hatred between KSA and RPS?

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
I disagree, the track is moving forward and has done an excellent job of portraying Kitani Mohabbat Hai with Arjun and Arohi. I just wish the show wasn't coming to an end so soon, so much is left to be written. The show has a lot of potential but Imagine fails to see that. I look forward to tommorow's episode
Pranii thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i m completely loving the track :D the intensity and new dimension it has given to Arjuhi's love and the show. KMH is overwhelming me with each passing epi :)) Edited by Pranii - 12 years ago
..anshita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
no its not boring...m luving d current track n 4 me kmh is always interesting...;)
poo25 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i m completely loving the track :D the intensity and new dimension it has given to Arjuhi's love and the show. KMH is overwhelming me with each passing epi :))