•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
Saathiya for me began as a cute serial with a educated and successful guy's love story with a uneducated, naive and trusting girl like gopi...

As of date, this serial either has me laughing my guts out at the stupidity that is supposed to pass off as kalakari or has me frustrated that they show  women in such a bad light!!!

I say women because every characterization in this serial is extreme and life is rarely like that ...

Gopi - uneducated doesnt mean DUMB or Stupid!!! i  have worked with women with extremely low self confidence, who have been through domestic violence, abuse as children etc... but seriously while they need a lot of help to build their confidence and self esteem, they are definitely not stupid and understand the ways of the world, what they need help with is how to deal with it... with dignity and grace. After a little more than a year, you still cannot figure out the people you live with. I am sure as the amazingly , diabetically sweet person that you are... you cannot figure out ulterior motives... but really you cant even read facial expressions, you cant understand your sister and mami... gosh you can with ur dumbness hv me laugh or tear my hair out... switch off and change channels very easily... one more time, you draw that stupid pallu over ur head with so much drama... (maybe we shd chop off that pallu)

2. Hetal : it is nice to be good, woman, but not so nice to be blind... god gave us eyes and ears to see and analyse ... both of which u dont do. sugary sweet... too much can cause disease, woman u need to actually see and actually listen... then u r a modi bahu for so long... shd help you figure out that ur DIL is still not a wife in the true sense to your laddla, all she wants is a good life and money.

3. Rashi - she is like one comical villian, gosh... the amount of hatred , jealousy and kalakari in on person... amazing. she is so full of it... while i have encountered many a#$%#$ in my life, this woman with her constant crib, whining and greed takes my breath away.

4. Kokila : no point in knowing what Rashi is upto whn u cant stop even one of their tricks or catch them red handed, you are smart, come on catch her and ensure everyone n the family knows and no point being sarcastic all the time with hetal or strict with rashi... fix your son first... who doesnt even know how t be human...

5. Urmi - a mother like that... would prefer having a 100 enemies!!!

6. Kinjal : earlier on was extremely annoying, has turned out to be the smart one having a one up on her MIL all the time!!! urmi has met more than her match with kinjal dhikra!!!! LOL

the men anways play no role!!!! so wont talk abt them except AHEM

Ahem: agreed, you have adumb wife, she annoys and irritates you, but come on ... u dont treat anyone this bad... comparing to anything will be insulting... but i think we treat our maids at home with so much respect... you need to be human even f u dont like gopi...

CV's -  ur show is losing TRP's no surprise at all ... build a strong story line with credibility in both the characters and situations!!!

Sad thing is this is actually a number one serial, to be honest I would have accepted it as one as it has the makings of one but Cv's have not written it properly. If they did then no doubt it would be a fantastic one. They just do not do the characters justice. Probably to do with different writers taking over at certain points it just messes it up. 
👏👏👏 Bravo,rightly said.. great analysis !!!
very good  analysis thanks
good yaar u have well analized i agree with u
I total agree with youbut will cvs change???????